How TV murderer was reprimanded for wearing an Obama badge to report on elections

Do you want to pass laws that prevent guys like this from getting guns?

there already are laws for that, force your politicians to demand LEO's to enforce the laws. :up:
What are they and what's a Leo?

In Chicago we had three guys shoot yo a park...2 of them had been arrested for gum crimes and were supposed to serve only 3 years....they served only 18 months because a judge allowed them to do boot camp instead...they got out, and then killed people with guns....

prosecutors and judges don't sentence gun criminals to long sentences...that is the problem.
Oh please. Do you think an extra year would do anything? Hell, the more time you give the angrier they would be. And do you want to put them away for life? Then they'll never do it again. Of course we'll have to build more prisons. A lot more.

there already are laws for that, force your politicians to demand LEO's to enforce the laws. :up:

In Chicago we had three guys shoot yo a park...2 of them had been arrested for gum crimes and were supposed to serve only 3 years....they served only 18 months because a judge allowed them to do boot camp instead...they got out, and then killed people with guns....

prosecutors and judges don't sentence gun criminals to long sentences...that is the problem.
There were 4 black youths who escaped a detention center the other day. Looking at their mug shots you can see they will never be productive members of society.

But I don't think a 3 year sentence instead of a 1 year sentence would have reformed the shooters you are referring to. This person should have never been let go apparently.

Law Enforcement Officer
What are the laws already on the books numb nuts. You answered the least important of my two fucking questions.

the laws on the books...you can't use a gun to commit murder, rape or robbery...if you do you go to jail......

that is all the gun control we need.
Just a reactionary law after the fact? Lol. Lot of good that's doing us. America is fucking crazy.

this horrific murder would of never happened if we had a President Romney! remember what that dude said before he took out nine people in South Carolina?
WRONG.....These disgusting Murders would never have happened if you had NO GUNS.....................theliq Australia......LIKE US SAY NO TO GUNS.

that's as moronic as saying we'd have no one overdosing on Heroin if we banned Heroin

wait a minute, we do ban heroin. AND UNLIKE the COPS and the DEA and The Military, NO ONE can legally own heroin and none of it is issued to hundreds of thousands of government agents

so you completely fail with your anti gun idiocy
Actually it is you and the other Gun Toting Cretins that fail......do you really believe that Americas founding fathers today,would ever allow you the 2nd Amendment,of course the wouldn't,your summation re-drugs is purile........you are just another NRA lackie,you know that America thrives on making Weapons which it sells worldwide.

Americans always tell me when asked "that the feel safer with GUNS".........compared with not being able to carry a GUN.....this is a simple but stupid answer....how can it be that not allowing the general population to carry a GUN be less safe...........your GUN lobby NRA came to Australia,your dealers in DEATH and were promptly EXPELLED........as far as we are concerned.........You are Abnormal......and your GUN CRIME AND DEATHS PROVE IT.Liqvarmint

What I feel is the biggest Hypocricy...is when Murders like this are committed.....the general population,cry and say how terrible...."WHILST NO DOUBT CLEANING THEIR GUN/S" as I said HYPOCRICY........Liqvarmint

Yes...the tell the founding Fathers that in 1939 Europe would march 12 million innocent men, women and children into camps and murder them......and then see how much support they would have for the 2nd Amendment.

Do you realize that some of the biggest gun manufacturers of the most popular guns...are freaking Europeans....ever hear of Glock...the gun most preferred by democrat shooters in our biggest inner cities....

And Sport.....Australia is experiencing a rise in gun crime...among criminal "bikie" gangs and immigrant gangs.....

And Europe has the most extreme gun control...and their criminals easily get fully automatic rifles, grenades, 30 round magazines and pistols...

Or did you fail to see the coverage of the morrocan with the AK 47 on the train this week....or the Charlie Hebdo attack, or the violence in Marseilles with fully auto rifles that is so bad the locals want the military called in, or the Swedish immigrant gangs throwing grenades like confetti, or the shootings with fully auto rifles in Belgium and Denmark......

Gun control will not stop criminals from getting the weapons they want or need.....
Why because gun manufacturers will figure out a way to get guns onto the black market no matter what we do?

I wonder why criminals don't just manufacture their own guns? No need to I guess. Too easy to just go buy one.

Well you didn't expect him to be anything else, now the proof he was a fucking Obuma DemocRAT!

dailymail.co.uk ^ | 8/27/2015 | Ben Ashford
Warped TV reporter Vester Lee Flanagan exasperated bosses with his 'stiff and nervous' delivery, his inability to use a teleprompter - and by wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, Daily Mail Online can reveal. Management at WDBJ dubbed the failed newsman the 'human tape recorder' because he frequently parroted what interviewees had told him rather than doing his own journalism. Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his violent temper, according to internal reports. He was also censured for wearing an Obama sticker while recording a segment at a polling...
What black man didn't wear an Obama sticker.

EVERYONE should have a gun....if someone was there when that black, racist prick shot those 2 white civilians, perhaps they would have saved the third white woman from getting shot in the back! Knowing everyone is armed is your BIGGEST and BEST deterrent to a racist cock sucker!

If the woman being interviewed had had a gun she might have killed that guy instead of having to dodge and duck and still get shot.....
She would have never got the gun out of her purse in time. They were completely surprised.

that's as moronic as saying we'd have no one overdosing on Heroin if we banned Heroin

wait a minute, we do ban heroin. AND UNLIKE the COPS and the DEA and The Military, NO ONE can legally own heroin and none of it is issued to hundreds of thousands of government agents

It's harder to manufacture guns than heroin.

Fact is other countries HAVE banned guns and HAVE mostly eliminated gun violence.

Japan only had 11 gun murders in 2010, the last year we have data on.

In that same year, the US had 11,000 gun homicides.

Fact is other countries HAVE banned guns and HAVE mostly eliminated gun violence.

And how many of those are accidents? Seems our biggest problem is ourselves.

Then consider how many of us law abiding citizens get our guns stolen. No question Wed be better off if only shotguns for hunting were legal.

Then consider how many of us law abiding citizens get our guns stolen. No question Wed be better off if only shotguns for hunting were legal.

I was counting specifically gun HOMICIDES in that 11,000 figure.

I was not counting the 800 gun deaths by accident we have every year nor the 19,500 gun suicides we have every year.

I think what we need to disabuse ourselves of is this notion of gun ownership as a "right". We need to do what other countries do, make it a privilege and one that has to be earned.

Whenever you have an incident like this, whether it be Vester Flannagan spewing about how whites have made his life miserable or Dylann Roof saying the same about Blacks or Joker Holmes doing what he did for whatever crazy reason.

The thing we ALWAYS- ALWAYS- ALWAYS find out about these guys after a mass shooting is that they were nuts and everyone in their lives knew they were nuts.

And they were still able to legally buy a gun.

I was not counting the 800 gun deaths by accident we have every year nor the 19,500 gun suicides we have every year.

I think what we need to disabuse ourselves of is this notion of gun ownership as a "right". We need to do what other countries do, make it a privilege and one that has to be earned.

Whenever you have an incident like this, whether it be Vester Flannagan spewing about how whites have made his life miserable or Dylann Roof saying the same about Blacks or Joker Holmes doing what he did for whatever crazy reason.

The thing we ALWAYS- ALWAYS- ALWAYS find out about these guys after a mass shooting is that they were nuts and everyone in their lives knew they were nuts.

Imagine if crack were legal but destroying our society. We couldn't make crack illegal because of the NCA. National crackhead association

Well you didn't expect him to be anything else, now the proof he was a fucking Obuma DemocRAT!

dailymail.co.uk ^ | 8/27/2015 | Ben Ashford
Warped TV reporter Vester Lee Flanagan exasperated bosses with his 'stiff and nervous' delivery, his inability to use a teleprompter - and by wearing a President Obama badge during an election report, Daily Mail Online can reveal. Management at WDBJ dubbed the failed newsman the 'human tape recorder' because he frequently parroted what interviewees had told him rather than doing his own journalism. Flanagan, 41, clashed repeatedly with photojournalists, belittling them in public and intimidating them with his violent temper, according to internal reports. He was also censured for wearing an Obama sticker while recording a segment at a polling...
What black man didn't wear an Obama sticker.

EVERYONE should have a gun....if someone was there when that black, racist prick shot those 2 white civilians, perhaps they would have saved the third white woman from getting shot in the back! Knowing everyone is armed is your BIGGEST and BEST deterrent to a racist cock sucker!

If the woman being interviewed had had a gun she might have killed that guy instead of having to dodge and duck and still get shot.....
She would have never got the gun out of her purse in time. They were completely surprised.

Sorry, I have read stories about people who did get the gun out in time, and even wounded, they were able to fight back....and this guy missed, a lot....and if he realized she was going for a gun, it would have made it even harder for him to focus......

You of course prefer the anti gun extremist self defense techniques....

1) Hope that the disgruntled shooter is kind...

2) Hope that the disgruntled shooter is incompetent

3) Give all of your trust to pure, dumb luck.....

Obviously the last 2 saved this womans life.........

Gun accidental deaths in 2013 via the CDC... 505. And according to the FBI gun murders for 2013... 8,454.

Vs.

2 million times a year on average where armed citizens stop violent criminal attack and save lives.......

There were 4 black youths who escaped a detention center the other day. Looking at their mug shots you can see they will never be productive members of society.

But I don't think a 3 year sentence instead of a 1 year sentence would have reformed the shooters you are referring to. This person should have never been let go apparently.

I don't want a 3 year sentence for gun crimes....I want life in prison for a criminal, with a past criminal record who gets caught with a gun....that is how you stop those particular criminals, and how you keep other criminals from carrying guns and using them in the first place. Then, they don't get out and kill people.....

The way Japan does it is by being a police state....you guys would never tolerate the level of police powers and prosecutorial powers the Japanese justice system has. If you are arrested by police in Japan...you are going to jail.....

Oh please. Do you think an extra year would do anything? Hell, the more time you give the angrier they would be. And do you want to put them away for life? Then they'll never do it again. Of course we'll have to build more prisons. A lot more.

No, we would not have to build a lot more prisons...there are only a small percentage of violent criminals who actually commit gun murder each year....in 2013 it was only 8,454 out of a population of 320 million...I think we can keep 8,454 people locked up for life....

And if you lock them up for life, then their violent thug buddies will actually get a message that carrying a gun is bad for their freedom to be criminals....like they do it in Japan....

Gun accidental deaths in 2013 via the CDC... 505. And according to the FBI gun murders for 2013... 8,454.

Vs.

2 million times a year on average where armed citizens stop violent criminal attack and save lives.......
2 million times a year?? Prove that.

Vs.

2 million times a year?? Prove that.

I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

And these aren't all of the studies either...there are more...and they support the ones below.....

A quick guide to the studies and the numbers.....the full lay out of what was studied by each study is in the links....
GunCite-Gun Control-How Often Are Guns Used in Self-Defense

GunCite Frequency of Defensive Gun Use in Previous Surveys

Field...1976....3,052,717 ( no cops, military)

DMIa 1978...2,141,512 ( no cops, military)

L.A. TIMES...1994...3,609,68 ( no cops, military)

Kleck...1994...2.5 million ( no cops, military)

Obama's CDC....2013....500,000--3million

--------------------

Bordua...1977...1,414,544

DMIb...1978...1,098,409 ( no cops, military)

Hart...1981...1.797,461 ( no cops, military)

Mauser...1990...1,487,342 ( no cops, military)

Gallup...1993...1,621,377 ( no cops, military)

DEPT. OF JUSTICE...1994...1.5 million

Journal of Quantitative Criminology--- 989,883 times per year."

(Based on survey data from a 2000 study published in the Journal of Quantitative Criminology,[17] U.S. civilians use guns to defend themselves and others from crime at least 989,883 times per year.[18])

Paper: "Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment." By David McDowall and others. Journal of Quantitative Criminology, March 2000. Measuring Civilian Defensive Firearm Use: A Methodological Experiment - Springer

------------------------------------------
Ohio...1982...771,043

Gallup...1991...777,152

Tarrance... 1994... 764,036 (no cops, military)

Lawerence Southwich Jr. 400,000 fewer violent crimes and at least 800,000 violent crimes deterred..
If you take the studies from that Kleck cites in his paper, 16 of them....and you only average the ones that exclude military and police shootings..the average becomes 2 million...I use those studies because I have the details on them...and they are still 10 studies (including Kleck's)....

Last edited:
I just averaged the studies......which were conducted by different researchers, from both private and public researchers, over a period of 40 years looking specifically at guns and self defense....the name of the researcher is first, then the year then the number of times they determined guns were used for self defense......notice how many of them there are and how many of them were done by gun grabbers like the clinton Justice Dept. and the obama CDC

The CDC has been banned from studying guns since 1996 after Kellerman blew a hole in the NRA's reasoning.

But these numbers are absurd on their face.

Besides the fact that you have numbers that range from 65,000 to 3,000,000, which should make you think.

"Well, I have 3 million dollars. Or maybe just $65,000. One of those!" Any accountant would be FIRED for an inability to nail things down to that degree.

But let's take it a step further. What we do know is that according to the FBI, only 200 gun homicides by civilians are ruled "Justified".

That would mean out of 65,000 cases of a situation where a gun nut felt the need to pull out his penis compensator to feel all safe and stuff, they only shot someone who had it coming 200 times. That would mean they showed restraint 99.7% of the time. Absolutely absurd when you listen to the gun nuts here rubbing one out talking about all the people they just can't wait to shoot.

The numbers become more ludicrous if you use the 3,000,000 DGU Number. 3 million times gun nuts have thrown down, and they only kill the bad guy .0067% of the time?

Forum List

Back