How Trump’s Coup was Supposed to Go Down

You believe what you want to believe. Do you finally believe the virus came from a lab?
Thanks for your permission to exercise my independent thought. It may have, but not through deliberate release, just good old everyday stupidity, conceit and belief nothing could go wrong with their level of precautions if everybody followed the rules. How did that work out for their country or the planet?

Sounds like Asha Rangappa has a pretty good, accurate take on the plan for the takeover of the electoral college and the overthrow of voting in the country by trumpist design.
The overthrow of voting in the country is in Sharting *Joes voting rights bill.

In about 10 minutes...the story will change once more to every one there being BLM and Antifa in disguise....
1641517954156.png

We saw a bunch of unarmed mom and pop demonstrators and an unarmed woman shot dead by federal cops and a year later the left tells us how the demonstration was "supposed" to go down? It was supposed to go down peacefully until left wing dirty tricksters led the group into criminal trespass. How was Biden's first year "supposed " to go down? That surely was a disappointment.
Total bullshit.

Sounds like Asha Rangappa has a pretty good, accurate take on the plan for the takeover of the electoral college and the overthrow of voting in the country by trumpist design.

And you too....

Thanks for your permission to exercise my independent thought. It may have, but not through deliberate release, just good old everyday stupidity, conceit and belief nothing could go wrong with their level of precautions if everybody followed the rules. How did that work out for their country or the planet?
So then you agree that Fauci lied. Excellent.

I believe Trump wanted the protest and may even wanted it to get a bit ugly but never an insurrection aka overthrow the govt.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back