How to Steal an Election: Mail-In Ballots

As long as he's a U.S. citizen yes.
And who is the guy living under the overpass going to vote for? The guy willing to give him the most free stuff, or the guy who wants to do what’s best for the entire country?
That’s why I want voters who will research and do what’s best for the country.

Last edited:
No it isn’t if you request a absentee ballot, your address is verified and they require a signature example to match the ballot against. A unsolicited mail in ballot is mailed to the last known address of the voter. Anyone can fill it out and mail it in and there is no signature on file to verify it.

The signature on the voter registration card verifies the signature. If a request for an absentee ballot is received, and the address is different from what is on file, do they verify the change of address? Do they verify the signature on the request? If not, how do they know that the name and signature on the request are valid?

I mean if I'm going to misuse the mail-in ballot, requesting the ballot may be the easiest way to do it. I just send in hundreds of requests with my signature on it, instead of the voters', and then redirect the ballots to my location. There have been cases of people being told they voted by mail, when they went to the poll, and them responding, saying they never requested nor did they receive a ballot. Someone else had requested their ballot and returned it.

Abuse of the mail-in ballot program has to be well organized, which requesting the mail-in provides the opportunity to happen. If the ballots are mailed to the last registered address of the voter, it's really difficult for nefarious forces to harvest them in sufficient numbers to make a difference. But sending in a bunch of requests that the voters know nothing about is an easy way to set it up.

WRONG, Booby, the total evidence is staggering, impossible to ignore. What there is a total lack of is any proof that the election fraud was ever baseless much less debunked by any party despite your leftwing media lying and making that laughable ignorant claim at least 10,000 times like we are idiots.

Can you provide links to some actual evidence of voter fraud? Because this has been studied to death by multiple public and private bodies and NOBODY has found voter fraud. Even the Republican studies have found cases, but they're isolated, and they aren't in sufficient numbers to change the outcome. It's just random people here and there, or one country with someone "harvesting ballots" which runs into 50 or 100 ballots, but they haven't really affected the outcomes of elections. And they're almost always Republicans who are caught doing this.

You mean in that hostage video statement he read? I watched that whole press conference. I could not believe the shit that came out of Trump's mouth. Not one word about the woman who was killed or the more than 30 people the terrorist group sent to hospital.
In other words, he did. Trump disavoed them numerous times. You're a delusional imbecile.

Trump didn't even condemn the shooter at the Tree of Life or the guy who shot up the Walmart in Texas. Last but not least is his glorification of that shit stain white terrorist, Kyle Rittenhouse. Trump has repeated praised and encourage violence and mayhem. Right wing terrorism doesn't exist in Donald Trump's books, but Anti-Fa, which hasn't killed anyone, is a danger to the American people.

Rittenhouse was ruled ""not guilty" by a jury, douchebag. Trump isn't obligated to comment on every controversy that imbecile like you is outraged about.

When you call the people who oppose fascism "terrorists", and don't condemn the fascists, you're telling people you're a fascist.

You don't argue with me because I dismantle the weak ass bullshit you're trying to promote and expose your lies.

You're confused about who the fascists are.

How do you "dismantle" anything with a pile of lies?

The votes they're "taking in" are the ones which are mailed and postmarked on election day or before. Election day is the final day of balloting. I you are on army base overseas and you vote on "election day" how are your ballots going to be counted in your home District. You have to allow all of the ballots cast, time to come through the mail. Notice how Donald Trump tried to fuck up the mail so ballots wouldn't arrive in time.

Every democratic country in the world is working hard to make sure that more and more of the electorate votes. Every country except the USA. In the US, the Republican Party is working hard to reduce the number of voters, and to demand multiple proofs of citizenship at every level of the process.

Maybe Republicans should make policy that doesn't screw over the voters. Not all of the voters in the USA are as stupid or gullible as you are. They see through the Republicans lies and look at the economic results when Republicans are in office. The economy crashes. The richer get richer, and the poor get poorer.

Your life expectancy has been declining for more than 5 years, and your middle class is shrinking. But still you vote Republican.
As usual, you are wrong. A lot of democrat run states ignored the law that required postmarks on or before Election Day and some allowed ballots without postmarks at all to be counted. Others ignored the postmarks entirely. As for the military, unit commanders had orders to get every registered voter’s absentee ballot back to his registrar of voters BEFORE Election Day. I can remember a scandal under either Clinton or Obama (I cant remember which off hand) where military ballots were deliberately delayed past Election Day so they couldn’t be counted. I can remember when I was on active duty being called into my CO’s office because the unit mail room hadn’t recorded receiving my absentee ballot to be returned. I showed him that I had returned it certified mail Instead of through the mail room.

Ma'am, everything you have posted in this thread has been a lie or an insult or both. Are you done yet so the rest of us can talk?

Who exactly are "the rest of us" FuckBoi??? You've been here for 9 days and all you've posted is Russian propaganda and lies, supported by fake news sites. We're sick to death of paid poster assholes like you and we have a lot of them.

You want respect???? Fucking earn it! And you're not going to get, by posting the bullshit threads you're putting up right now.

As usual, you are wrong. A lot of democrat run states ignored the law that required postmarks on or before Election Day and some allowed ballots without postmarks at all to be counted. Others ignored the postmarks entirely. As for the military, unit commanders had orders to get every registered voter’s absentee ballot back to his registrar of voters BEFORE Election Day. I can remember a scandal under either Clinton or Obama (I cant remember which off hand) where military ballots were deliberately delayed past Election Day so they couldn’t be counted. I can remember when I was on active duty being called into my CO’s office because the unit mail room hadn’t recorded receiving my absentee ballot to be returned. I showed him that I had returned it certified mail Instead of through the mail room.

Do you have evidence of this? Because I saw numerous courts cases which specified only ballots with post marks on or before the day of voting could be counted. Not one state was allowed to count ballots which did not comply.

It is up to the States to determine how to run their elections

2020 had the most mail in votes in history, more Americans opted than anytime in history and 2020 was the most honestly conducted election in history

WRONG, Booby, the total evidence is staggering, impossible to ignore. What there is a total lack of is any proof that the election fraud was ever baseless much less debunked by any party despite your leftwing media lying and making that laughable ignorant claim at least 10,000 times like we are idiots.
You need help.

Not a single case was allowed to go to the discovery phase which is where evidence would be discovered.

That isn't true but yeah, most of them went nowhere because nothing was presented to start with other than crazed conspiracy theories.

Questions for leftists

Which side of center controls propaganda via our education system, govt. agencies, all medias, polls, "fact-checks", debate platforms and Hollywood?

Now that you have that one answered, for people who are mentally lazy, which is in great abundance, are these people more likely to soak in that propaganda to make decisions, or are they more likely to think for themselves and take the time to research the truth in order to make informed decisions?

When people are too lazy to vote, and you knock on their door soliciting their vote, such as what occurred in 2020, are they more likely to vote Democrat or Republican?

Considering the left plays victim roles and enjoy chaos and confusion so much, why are they promoting inmates to vote? Is it because "everyone's vote must count victimhood democracy", or is it because inmates are generally tainted and more likely to vote Democrat?

Considering the left plays victim roles and enjoys chaos and confusion so much, why are they promoting children to vote? Is it because "everyone's vote must count victimhood democracy", or is it because children are unwise & easily manipulated?

Considering the left plays victim roles and enjoys chaos and confusion so much, and desire an abundance of immigration. Do they desire that immigration for humanitarian reasons, or is it because they generally cannot speak English & are easily manipulated so they're most likely to vote Democrat?

Last edited:
Not a single case was allowed to go to the discovery phase which is where evidence would be discovered.

There was nothing to take to "discovery". Emails and Facebook posts don't constitute "evidence". The affidavits submitted were ludicrous, as one judge pointed out. Oh, and the lawyers who lied to the courts and filed bad faith evidence, have been disbarred.

"I saw a mailman in the parking lot accept a plastic bag full of papers which could have been ballots. He put them in a truck and drove them somewhere. I think it could have been to where they counted the ballots." That was their evidence.

The signature on the voter registration card verifies the signature. If a request for an absentee ballot is received, and the address is different from what is on file, do they verify the change of address? Do they verify the signature on the request? If not, how do they know that the name and signature on the request are valid?

I mean if I'm going to misuse the mail-in ballot, requesting the ballot may be the easiest way to do it. I just send in hundreds of requests with my signature on it, instead of the voters', and then redirect the ballots to my location. There have been cases of people being told they voted by mail, when they went to the poll, and them responding, saying they never requested nor did they receive a ballot. Someone else had requested their ballot and returned it.

Abuse of the mail-in ballot program has to be well organized, which requesting the mail-in provides the opportunity to happen. If the ballots are mailed to the last registered address of the voter, it's really difficult for nefarious forces to harvest them in sufficient numbers to make a difference. But sending in a bunch of requests that the voters know nothing about is an easy way to set it up.
Except in mass unsolicited mail in voting there is no effort to signature match, the democrats excuse was that there were too many, or we didn’t have enough staff, or there wasn’t enough time. Plus the signatures are not on the ballot, they are on the return envelope which is immediately discarded when opened.

Could be, but strangely they weren’t
Unused ballots were either returned or discarded

In spite of all the fear mongering from Republicans, there is scant evidence of those ballots being registered.
Unused ballots were either returned or discarded
only a portion were......the ones that were not get sent out again at the next election.....a mail in voting system is only as good those who keep the rolls up to date....

Who exactly are "the rest of us" FuckBoi??? You've been here for 9 days and all you've posted is Russian propaganda and lies, supported by fake news sites. We're sick to death of paid poster assholes like you and we have a lot of them.

You want respect???? Fucking earn it! And you're not going to get, by posting the bullshit threads you're putting up right now.
From 2000 to 2017 we lost at least 5.5 Million Manufacturing jobs. From 1980 to 200 we lost at least 2 Million manufacturing jobs. We were told by many leaders that the Service Economy was where it's at. Well it isn't for many.

Except in mass unsolicited mail in voting there is no effort to signature match, the democrats excuse was that there were too many, or we didn’t have enough staff, or there wasn’t enough time. Plus the signatures are not on the ballot, they are on the return envelope which is immediately discarded when opened.

Wrong again, asshat!!

It's true.

No matter how Republicans vote, the Democrats will just put into office whoever they want.

You all might as well stay at home on election day. Voting is useless.

From 2000 to 2017 we lost at least 5.5 Million Manufacturing jobs. From 1980 to 200 we lost at least 2 Million manufacturing jobs. We were told by many leaders that the Service Economy was where it's at. Well it isn't for many.

What does that have to do with anything.

ALL first world countries lost manufacturing during the same time frame. We retrained out workers for 21st century jobs, that pay a living wage. Only the USA allowed their jobs to be eliminated through off-shoring or automation, without providing training for their workers.

You just cut people lose to starve and then did nothing to help them upgrade their skills or their opportunities. The counties in the mid-West where the auto plants closed are the ones with the highest rate of opioid deaths, and alcohol problems. Drugs, booze, depression - the diseases of hopelessness. Violent crime is up too.

It seems that when white people are deprived of jobs, opportunity, or a future, they're just as criminal, immoral and drug addled as the "urban" poor.

Forum List

Back