How to Spot a Fake Shooting

My point is that only two year later, with all of the hoopla about gun control by the libs, there are NO grieving families out of HUNDREDS of "victims."

Possibly the most ignorant statement I’ve ever read. Now please go fuck yourself you piece of shit. You scumbags continue to blow me away.

Liberals HATE to have their lies exposed.

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.

I can't even begin to imagine the hurt and outrage I would feel as a relative or friend of someone lost that day, reading something like this.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

upload_2019-10-19_0-0-7.png

upload_2019-10-19_0-0-48.png

upload_2019-10-19_0-1-34.png

upload_2019-10-19_0-2-15.png

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordinary about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

I drove through the town, and even walked quite a distance while looking at things that interested me.

As it happened, I found myself at the intersection of S. Las Vegas Blvd. and Mandalay Bay Rd. There is a large empty lot on the northwest corner of that intersection, directly across from the pyramid.

The lot was completely surrounded by chain link fence, with a concrete barrier around the outside of that, and the fence had privacy screening. The entire EMPTY LOT was surrounded by countless CCTV security cameras in weatherproof housings, and the whole barrier fence was plastered with ominous signs warning of gruesome torture and certain imprisonment, for the mere act of satisfying one's curiosity about what was might be seen via a simple peek over that fence.

This was interesting, but not the most interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas.

The MOST interesting thing about my visit to Las Vegas on October 01, 2019 and my drive and then my walk around the entire fenced off lot was that ... on the second anniversary of what is billed to be the worst massacre in American History at the hands of a madman firing automatic weapons from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel, killing 58 people and injuring hundreds of others ... there was not one single flower, or wreath, or teddy bear, or greeting card, or absolutely ANYTHING attached to the fence, or lying on the pavement, or hanging from a street sign, or even lying among the usual trash in the streets to indicate that any local citizen or visitor from any part of the world came there to pay their respects to the "victims".

NOT ONE.

I can't even begin to imagine the hurt and outrage I would feel as a relative or friend of someone lost that day, reading something like this.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
He isn't.
Was just calling Sandy Hook a hoax this morning.

NOT ONE.
That's Why They Destroyed Sandy Hook School.....

It Was The Mossad

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordina.ry about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

NOT ONE.
Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

191001_abcnl_vegas_silence_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

800.jpeg

GettyImages-1178239913-620x370.jpg

On my recent travel across the USA, I happened to find myself in Las Vegas, NV. There is nothing extraordina.ry about that, except that I was there on October 01, 2019

NOT ONE.
Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

800.jpeg

This guy is no conservative.
Just sewer slime.

Broadbrushers are sewer slime also. That would be you.

So are you concluding that the news of the shooting was fake? Because 2 years later there are no flowers and teddy bears at the site. Or are you thinking the compassion over the event is fake because life moved on? What's your point?

My point is that only two year later, with all of the hoopla about gun control by the libs, there are NO grieving families out of HUNDREDS of "victims."

There are grieving families. And grieving friends.

I know you want to believe that. It does not make it true.

I'm one of them. I know it's true.

You know what else is true? You're an idiot.

NOT ONE.

800.jpeg

Just sewer slime.

I am so fortunate to not give a flying f*ck about the emotionally fueled fact-free opinions of brain dead liberals.

NOT ONE.

800.jpeg

Just sewer slime.

I am so fortunate to not give a flying f*ck about the emotionally fueled fact-free opinions of brain dead liberals.

That's nice, we are fortunate to not give a damn about fake conservatives, like you, spewing your hate and propaganda trying to harm trump and his supporters.

You're so fucking stupid you think you are being effective.

But you ain't.

Nothing has changed. I get the exact same responses from the Left that I got back in 2012. The endless "graphic photos" of ... people standing around staring at their phones, the fake hugs, the uncontrollable crying with NO TEARS, the photos and flowers and all of the other stuff that was set up at each of these events to try to pass them off as genuine. Liberals are so predictable.

And when the subject comes up, oh, how quickly the word spreads across the Net! "Hey! There's this guy on (name any message board) who says we are lying! Let's ALL go there and gang up on him and call him every foul name we can imagine! We will just bombard him with our stupid comments and try to shame him into going away, or at least silencing him! Yadda Yadda Yadda ...."

Sandy Hook, the Pulse night club, the Borderline Club, the Aurora theater, Charleston church, San Bernadino, and ENDLESS fake shootings put on by crisis actors and designed to force Americans to crawl to the government on our knees BEGGING THEM ... "PLEASE! PLEASE take these evil assault rifles and ALL of our other guns away from us! We are unable to control ourselves!"

They have all failed to accomplish the end goal of forcibly disarming Americans. The current Communist Political debates are clear evidence of this. They aren't even hiding it any longer. "WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS!" they all cry, above the cheers of the Leftist lemmings who will be led to the slaughter. Read 'The 45 Goals of Communism' and check out 'Agenda 21'

So then they try this stunt in Vegas, and it is also a fake ass shooting. In fact, it is the largest fake ass shooting in history. Yet, only two years later on the second anniversary, with ALL of the fake grieving families of the thousands of fake "victims" of previous shootings, with ALL of the fake family members, fake supportive friends, and the general population of REAL rabid gun grabbers, not even one single one of them thinks to send a flower or a toy to the site in Vegas to mark the second anniversary of the biggest tragedy in American gun owning history.

but then ... there are the SHILLS. People who are PAID (probably by Soros) to find ANY discussion about any given fake ass shooting and immediately pile on with the same tired old replies, in an attempt to silence the TRUTH. They cut and paste the same tired old responses ... "I knew one of the victims! ... I was related to one of the victims! ... I was there and SAW the carnage! ... Shame on you for cause this grief for the families ...

It is obvious when they arrive, because there will be a flood of new users to the forum, and they will ALL immediately migrate to this thread to attack me. That is their only job. That is what they are paid to do. It is happening here now, as I knew it would.

I have decided to just ignore these brain dead liberals, the hoplophobes, the soy boys, the emo-queens, the sodomites, the queers, and everyone else who foams at the mouth to try to spit at me from their keyboards. They are such a silly bunch!

I know the TRUTH, and they know they are lying.

The liberals can post their incessant drivel here, and the conservatives can post information of importance and relevance, and the beat will go on. I really don't want to waste any more time on liberals. They are unworthy of my time or acknowledgement.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

"If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed." - Adolf Hitler

“A man convinced against his will Is of the same opinion still” ― Dale Carnegie

The definition of being stupid: seeing the truth, knowing the truth, and choosing to still believe the lies.

Wisdom is knowing the truth, and telling it.

The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. His heart sank as he thought of the enormous power arrayed against him, the ease with which any Party intellectual would overthrow him in debate, the subtle arguments which he would not be able to understand, much less answer. And yet he was in the right! They were wrong and he was right.

The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. . . . Power is not a means; it is an end . . . not power over things, but over men. . . . In our world there will be no emotions except fear, rage, triumph, and self-abasement. . . . There will be no loyalty, except loyalty toward the Party. There will be no love, except the love of Big Brother. . . . Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.
George Orwell

Last edited:
If you think these people are really shooting victims there may not be help for you.

NOT ONE.
Just another routine day in america it was. Thoughts-n-prayers-n-shit.
You forgot frivolous gun control laws

NOT ONE.

That area has been closed off ever since the shooting. There were plenty of events going on

List of One October events happening in Las Vegas valley

I live here. I assure you the shooting was real, ass clown. I personally know two people who were there. I also know the cop who was shot right out in front of Mandalay Bay on his second day of duty as a Metro Police Officer.

NOT ONE.

An interesting observation.

Apparently leaving flowers and ribbons and teddy bears is more of a Leftist thing. You know, like for Michael Jackson.

Conservatives and victims there were probably out too busy working, holding down a job and seeking the facts uncovered and justice in their spare time....

...while the cover-up goes on...

Forum List

Back