How to Spot a Fake Shooting

"Okay hun ... remove your boot, now roll your sock 1/2 way down so we can treat the bullet wound you sustained straight through your ankle at the Las Vegas shooting. Now smile for the cameras! It is amazing, how there is no bruising, or swelling, or anything!"

48925154203_1f42c5a16b_b.jpg

It is a common tactic of the shills to claim to personally know one or more of the victims, etc. Liberals are very comfortable lying, when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

Well, first off, needle dick, I'm not a liberal. Second, I'm a staunch supporter of the Second Amendment. Third, you're a bat shit crazy nut job, so how about you do the world a favor and pull your bottom lip over your head and swallow

I did not call you a liberal. I said that liberals like to claim that they knew a victim. They are also comfortable lying when they believe their lies will lead to the forced disarming of American citizens.

It is interesting how you applied those two statements about liberals to yourself.

The name calling is a nice touch "Mod.". It pretty much tells me who runs this board.

I'm not a mod. You silly twat.

Follow the thread. My reply was to Don't Taze Me Bro, not you.

My reply was to Don't Taze Me Bro, not you.

Correct. It's not just mods who realize you're a silly twat.

Get it? Silly twat.

This is a photo of the bank of power lines that is DIRECTLY in between the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel room and the venue where the shooting supposedly happened.

Please tell me HOW he fired hundreds and hundreds of rounds from automatic weapons THROUGH this wall of power lines to hit over 250 people and kill 58 people, and not even NICK one of these wires.

If he hit a wire dead on, it would have been damaged, and may have even split apart and dropped to the ground. If he only NICKED a wire, it would expose the copper or aluminum to the elements, and repairs WOULD have been done to the damaged power lines to prevent corrosion at the exposed segment of the power line.

NOTHING was done to these lines.

Now tell me HOW someone can fire a powerful fully automatic weapon through these wires HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF TIMES without hitting or nicking even one of them.

48924911488_428076b99a_4k.jpg

Now tell me HOW someone can fire a powerful fully automatic weapon through these wires HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS OF TIMES without hitting or nicking even one of them.

How can someone fire hundreds of bullets and hit hundreds of victims if it was fake?

Um, it's called trajectory. Were you a true conservative and not a progressive nutjob you would know this.

Sorry. I'm not a progressive. I am a benefactor member of the NRA and a life member of the GOA.

You probably sleep better though, by convincing yourself that I am a liberal.

All those times you went to the range, you inhaled lots of lead dust, didn't you?

Nothing has changed. I get the exact same responses from the Left that I got back in 2012. The endless "graphic photos" of ... people standing around staring at their phones, the fake hugs, the uncontrollable crying with NO TEARS, the photos and flowers and all of the other stuff that was set up at each of these events to try to pass them off as genuine. Liberals are so predictable.

And when the subject comes up, oh, how quickly the word spreads across the Net! "Hey! There's this guy on (name any message board) who says we are lying! Let's ALL go there and gang up on him and call him every foul name we can imagine! We will just bombard him with our stupid comments and try to shame him into going away, or at least silencing him! Yadda Yadda Yadda ...."

Sandy Hook, the Pulse night club, the Borderline Club, the Aurora theater, Charleston church, San Bernadino, and ENDLESS fake shootings put on by crisis actors and designed to force Americans to crawl to the government on our knees BEGGING THEM ... "PLEASE! PLEASE take these evil assault rifles and ALL of our other guns away from us! We are unable to control ourselves!"

They have all failed to accomplish the end goal of forcibly disarming Americans. The current Communist Political debates are clear evidence of this. They aren't even hiding it any longer. "WE WILL TAKE YOUR GUNS!" they all cry, above the cheers of the Leftist lemmings who will be led to the slaughter. Read 'The 45 Goals of Communism' and check out 'Agenda 21'

So then they try this stunt in Vegas, and it is also a fake ass shooting. In fact, it is the largest fake ass shooting in history. Yet, only two years later on the second anniversary, with ALL of the fake grieving families of the thousands of fake "victims" of previous shootings, with ALL of the fake family members, fake supportive friends, and the general population of REAL rabid gun grabbers, not even one single one of them thinks to send a flower or a toy to the site in Vegas to mark the second anniversary of the biggest tragedy in American gun owning history.

but then ... there are the SHILLS. People who are PAID (probably by Soros) to find ANY discussion about any given fake ass shooting and immediately pile on with the same tired old replies, in an attempt to silence the TRUTH. They cut and paste the same tired old responses ... "I knew one of the victims! ... I was related to one of the victims! ... I was there and SAW the carnage! ... Shame on you for cause this grief for the families ...

It is obvious when they arrive, because there will be a flood of new users to the forum, and they will ALL immediately migrate to this thread to attack me. That is their only job. That is what they are paid to do. It is happening here now, as I knew it would.

I have decided to just ignore these brain dead liberals, the hoplophobes, the soy boys, the emo-queens, the sodomites, the queers, and everyone else who foams at the mouth to try to spit at me from their keyboards. They are such a silly bunch!

I know the TRUTH, and they know they are lying.

The liberals can post their incessant drivel here, and the conservatives can post information of importance and relevance, and the beat will go on. I really don't want to waste any more time on liberals. They are unworthy of my time or acknowledgement.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

"TAKE COVER! There is a madman in the tower with an automatic weapon! Yo, officer. 'sup? " The other guy is checking his facebook status. They are using the car for cover, but they allow a civilian to stroll through the parking lot talking on a cell phone IN FRONT OF THEM?!?

Oh, but THIS IS REAL!

48925689453_c50fd0b868_b.jpg

Show me the blood. 527 injured and 58 SHOT DEAD at the scene, on an asphalt parking lot covered with patches of fake mobile home porch grass. SHOW ME THE BLOOD!

View attachment 285273

If you believe that this ankle was shot by a high powered rifle from the Mandalay Bay, I have a bridge I will sell to you, cheap!

Show me the blood. 527 injured and 58 SHOT DEAD at the scene, on an asphalt parking lot covered with patches of fake mobile home porch grass. SHOW ME THE BLOOD!

View attachment 285273

If you believe that this ankle was shot by a high powered rifle from the Mandalay Bay, I have a bridge I will sell to you, cheap!

All the videos, all the dead, all the wounded...….all fake?

Forum List

Back