How to Respond to Aggressive Russian Actions Against US Navy

Because we have an inept, incompetent, paper tiger as president.

OK. And what exactly would you have Obama do? Please be specific. I am honestly curious how you think any president including Obama should react to unsafe flybys.
If he were a he-man repug president, he would have nuked Moscow already.
Ya right. If he were a respected president, the Russians wouldn't be doing any of this shit in the first place.

Ya... I don't suppoze that our warship just a few miles from an important Russian base has anything to do with it. No.. Probably not. :lol:

I wonder why Obama is s worried about Russkie cred anyway. He is only gonna be in the WH for a few months for crime N entlies.
75 miles isn't a few miles, and Lithuania and Poland aren't Russian territory.

Kaliningrad is.

Simply issue the order to lock all weapon systems onto incoming aircraft. All kinds of warnings will go off in the Russian aircraft letting him know one push of a button and R2-D2 will go to work. It's then the pilots choice to determine if WE are bluffing or not.

Um, well, if we had just used a passive system like barrage balloons, we would have been fishing a few Russian pilots out of the drink and it would have been entirely THEIR fault.

Distance from Smolensk, Russia (border with Belarus) to Szcsecin, Poland is approximately 1,430 miles. That is closest it can get from Russia to beach of Poland.

You see that little area between Poland and Lithuania on your map, right on the Baltic?

That's Kaliningrad - A territory of Russia, and home of it's Baltic fleet - and the destroyer that was buzzed was 75 miles from that base.

I just look at the map. I used Skye's St. Petersburg as a reference. But still my mistake.

charwin 95

you are a warmonger

I am a peace and loving person. But this is my country and my home.
Regardless how you treat our president this my country....How about you Skye? Which sides do you belong?

I belong to the fair side, to the right side, to the decent side.

That was the US before it become a rogue nation.

That will the 3 miles off the Tijuana mehico.

Forum List

Back