How to resist Biden- if he's elected

IMHO, thousands of pickup trucks in Washington Rolling Coal during the inauguration will be a great way to launch the resistance against Sleepy Joe, if the worst were to happen.

Pushing for impeachment has to be the focus of the GOP as well as investigation.

BTW, I wonder if the so-called Lincoln Project "conservatives" and George Will will be participating in Resistance fighting?

They say they oppose Biden's ultraliberalism.
If the Gop takes the house and holds the senate then Biden will be impeached ; however , it accomplishes zero as Harris is even worse

IMHO, thousands of pickup trucks in Washington Rolling Coal during the inauguration will be a great way to launch the resistance against Sleepy Joe, if the worst were to happen.

Pushing for impeachment has to be the focus of the GOP as well as investigation.

BTW, I wonder if the so-called Lincoln Project "conservatives" and George Will will be participating in Resistance fighting?

If the Gop takes the house and holds the senate then Biden will be impeached ; however , it accomplishes zero as Harris is even worse

Impeachment is based solely on a president's conduct in office. Biden has not even been sworn in yet. How can you say that Biden is guilty of any impeachable offense when he hasn't even done anything yet? Your cheese has slipped off your cracker.

Impeachment is based solely on a president's conduct in office. Biden has not even been sworn in yet. How can you say that Biden is guilty of any impeachable offense when he hasn't even done anything yet? Your cheese has slipped off your cracker.

I disagree completely. If a President elect has committed High Crimes- for example, if he has been colluding with Red China- why should it matter if he was "in office" or not at the time the crime was committed?

In the case of Trump, the libs sought to impeach him for allegedly paying prostitutes- "the finest hoes in the world" according to their own President- to ruin mattresses in a 5 Star hotel. These alleged actions were BEFORE he took the oath.

Biden won’t be potus by 2022
A creature evil more nefarious and Machiavellian will be

I disagree completely. If a President elect has committed High Crimes- for example, if he has been colluding with Red China- why should it matter if he was "in office" or not at the time the crime was committed?

In the case of Trump, the libs sought to impeach him for allegedly paying prostitutes- "the finest hoes in the world" according to their own President- to ruin mattresses in a 5 Star hotel. These alleged actions were BEFORE he took the oath.

Whacked-out theories circulating on the internet aside, you didn't read the articles of impeachment against trump.

Articles of impeachment against trump

Abuse of power. Obstruction of Congress. Both in office.

Impeachment means removal from office for misconduct in office.

Whacked-out theories circulating on the internet aside, you didn't read the articles of impeachment against trump.

So in your view, if a President elect committed heinous acts every day of his life, he should not be punished for it once they take the oath?

I know quite afew people sitting on a trigger Waiting to bale out of the markets

Bit coins at 18 k ....will be 50k by the middle of next year if they swear in muppet

The Democrats in the House lowered the bar significantly by impeaching Trump over a phone call where he used the phrase “do me a favor”. No, Quid Pro Quo, nothing, just that phrase. Clearly, a President can be impeached because the opposition party simply doesn’t like him/her. Way to go Democrats.

So in your view, if a President elect committed heinous acts every day of his life, he should not be punished for it once they take the oath?

You don't understand how our system works. The impeachment process is directed merely at removing the person from office, as in "You're fired." This pertains only to a sitting president remaining in office or being stripped of the office and relegated to private life and has nothing to do with criminal liability. There has been a policy that a sitting president cannot be indicted, which was observed by people such as Mueller. This does not exonerate anyone from facing the consequences for something that they did before they took the oath. Trump personally, and his organizations, face legal challenges, which may result in civil and/or criminal liability for actions taken before he took the oath, as soon as he leaves office and no longer has immunity.

Why do NaziCons hate functional government? George Will and Lincoln Project members are fighting to return to functional government.

A loyal opposition is part of a functional government. The idea of Sleepy Joe being an autocrat with a Rubber Stamp Congress is something more like North Korea instead of America.

When was the last time that we've seen any "loyal opposition" from Republicans? President Obama received nothing but obstruction.

I remember it quite differently. Obama said elections have consequences and shut the Reps out of everything he did to include that POS Obamacare.

He told Reps they had to sit in the back of the bus. You very conveniently forget all about what Obama said and did. More the fool you.

Why do NaziCons hate functional government? George Will and Lincoln Project members are fighting to return to functional government.

A loyal opposition is part of a functional government. The idea of Sleepy Joe being an autocrat with a Rubber Stamp Congress is something more like North Korea instead of America.

When was the last time that we've seen any "loyal opposition" from Republicans? President Obama received nothing but obstruction.

I remember it quite differently. Obama said elections have consequences and shut the Reps out of everything he did to include that POS Obamacare.

He told Reps they had to sit in the back of the bus. You very conveniently forget all about what Obama said and did. More the fool you.

When Obama first got elected, the republicans met in his first few days in office to strategize on how to make him a one-term president, and then proceeded to block everything that he did, purely on partisan grounds. They adopted a course of total obstructionism, even refusing to attend meetings with Democrats on such issues as the reconciliation of bills passed individually by the House and Senate on various issues, which is required, as well as refusing social invitations. The republicans shut Obama out, not vice versa.

One distinct pattern that I have observed over the years is the republicans' (and "conservatives") total refusal to interact with anyone. It's a cold shoulder all of the time and running away, no matter what the issue. This has led me to the conclusion that republicans cannot present their ideas, much less defend them. Go meet, talk, and also listen on neutral ground, while adhering to our customs of civilized conduct.

Obama said it best, when summing up the GOP's total lack of leadership:

"There is more to governing than saying no to everything".

Forum List

Back