How to reduce gun deaths in US

LOL

And amazingly since we have 30,000 gun deaths a year and they have a few dozen...they really don’t need that “personal protection” now do they shit brains?
Fuck off asshole

I dont mind stupid libs

but fools that only know how the hurl insults are a big waste of time

Who's grabbing guns? I didn't get past that part of the OP. I own guns. No one has grabbed mine yet. No one has even sent me a letter threatening to grab them.
Who are these "grabbers" you speak of? :)
Your statement above is 100% true, yet you still got a "fake news" from Missourian and a 'dislike' from westwall

These dudes will NEVER accept any facts.
trump taught them well.

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start
f5p2aakp5q191.jpg

This woman is a convicted felon who was carrying a firearm illegally

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

If gun grabbing libs are serious about reducing gun deaths this is the place to start

It's amazing how polite and patient those officers were. She swears up and down she doesn't have a gun, then tries to say it's her sister's purse!! I laughed when the officer searched her purse finally and said: 'Oh look, a Glock!'

Arm?
Weapon?
A devise designed to Shoot and Kill?
A gun?

Yes.

Gun grabbers.

Jack's post was not accurate, not honest, and not truthful.

Therefore...fake news.

I appreciate you answering.

Who's grabbing guns? I didn't get past that part of the OP. I own guns. No one has grabbed mine yet. No one has even sent me a letter threatening to grab them.
Who are these "grabbers" you speak of?

Why do you constantly act like a totally stupid asshole, Jack? If you are half as dense as you feign to be then you are too dumb to possess firearms. It was just a few years back that the State of New York tried to force everyone in the state to turn in all their guns and it was stopped by widespread civil disobedience including by the police and sheriffs themselves who said they would not enforce the law. And since you live just north of New York state, I know you know that.

Now, how many more incidences of expressed and intended desires to confiscate firearms do you need me to list here, jackass?

Why do you constantly act like a totally stupid asshole, Jack? If you are half as dense as you feign to be then you are too dumb to possess firearms. It was just a few years back that the State of New York tried to force everyone in the state to turn in all their guns and it was stopped by widespread civil disobedience including by the police and sheriffs themselves who said they would not enforce the law. And since you live just north of New York state, I know you know that.

Now, how many more incidences of expressed and intended desires to confiscate firearms do you need me to list here, jackass?
You are dealing with a 'Jack Off/No Trade.' Prolly living in Mom and Dad's basement.

This woman is a convicted felon who was carrying a firearm illegally

The penalty for that should be a MANDATORY 5 years on jail, with no chance for parole or early release, and cannot non wavered by some asshole lib judge

Wrong forum; this is the correct one:

You are dealing with a 'Jack Off/No Trade.' Prolly living in Mom and Dad's basement.

True. You can't believe one word coming out of his lying sack o shit mouth including his claim of owning guns. I wouldn't trust Jack with a well-shaken bottle of Pepsi, much less a firearm, he probably said that just to appear tough and to seem impartial to the topic.

Jack is probably president of Gun-Grabbers of Vermont who probably makes his living throwing grandmothers in prison for minor lapses on their state CCWs.

I think the left wants as much gun violence as possible so that the public will embrace radical gun control
A silly non-sensical argument and the poster looks foolish for proposing.
IMHO

----------------------------------------
And once there is gun control, the Marxists/Demofascists can then insure Communism takes over..
Well, that too, is silly and non-sensical. Not to mention it is also bat-merde' crazy.
And it is thinking like that that causes concern among responsible people who see or hear such thinking and wonder ---'Is that the kind of nutjob that is advocating for more guns? WTF!!)

---------------------------------------
Many people will use guns to kill themselves
Would you rather they jump off a bridge instead?
I've heard a lot of bat merde' arguments that advocate for guns but this one...."More guns so suicide is easier"......is really, (really!!) straight off the Bizzarro Desk of Nincompoopism.
I believe everyone that wants to be armed has a right to be so.
Which, kinda sorta flies in the face of other Grippers here who advocate that criminals shouldn't have 'em and should go to jail a long time for having 'em. Even if the criminal "wants to be armed has a right to be".

Go figger.

Chicago Illinois, strickest (sic) gun laws around and a leader in gun crimes
Here's the deal Lassie.
I know a bit about Chicago.
I lived there for a goodly time.
Yes, the city of Chicago has mildly stricter gun laws.
But the suburbs don't
Indiana doesn't.
So a criminal or just a plain ol' gripper nutjob can drive 5-10-15 miles and go to a gun shop and get what he can't get ...as easily and as quickly .....within the city limits.

You said in another thread you live in Michigan. OK, then....use this as an analogy:
Let's say East Lansing has really strict gun laws. But Lansing doesn't.
Where are you gonna go?
I'll tell you. You will hop in the car and drive a mile to the city limits and go get your gun.

Duh!

A silly non-sensical argument and the poster looks foolish for proposing.
IMHO

----------------------------------------

Well, that too, is silly and non-sensical. Not to mention it is also bat-merde' crazy.
And it is thinking like that that causes concern among responsible people who see or hear such thinking and wonder ---'Is that the kind of nutjob that is advocating for more guns? WTF!!)

---------------------------------------

I've heard a lot of bat merde' arguments that advocate for guns but this one...."More guns so suicide is easier"......is really, (really!!) straight off the Bizzarro Desk of Nincompoopism.

Which, kinda sorta flies in the face of other Grippers here who advocate that criminals shouldn't have 'em and should go to jail a long time for having 'em. Even if the criminal "wants to be armed has a right to be".

Go figger.

Here's the deal Lassie.
I know a bit about Chicago.
I lived there for a goodly time.
Yes, the city of Chicago has mildly stricter gun laws.
But the suburbs don't
Indiana doesn't.
So a criminal or just a plain ol' gripper nutjob can drive 5-10-15 miles and go to a gun shop and get what he can't get ...as easily and as quickly .....within the city limits.

You said in another thread you live in Michigan. OK, then....use this as an analogy:
Let's say East Lansing has really strict gun laws. But Lansing doesn't.
Where are you gonna go?
I'll tell you. You will hop in the car and drive a mile to the city limits and go get your gun.

Duh!
Guns don’t hurt anyone. The criminals holding them are doing that harm.

Guns don’t hurt anyone.
Nor do knives, clubs, poison, tanks, bombs, missiles, explosives.

Notably though, few nations go to war without knives. Or bombs. Or clubs. Or explosives.

Or, for that matter....guns.

Forum List

Back