How to lower gun crime...very easy step....10-20-life.....boom....drops the mic.

That's a major point of the way our country was set up, and our Constitution written, was to protect certain essential human rights from the tyranny of the majority.

Unless they take the necessary steps to amend the Constitution, it doesn't mean shit if 99% of the people want to take guns away from the remaining 1%. To do so is illegal, and unconstitutional, and anyone who attempts it is a subhuman criminal piece of shit, that fully deserved to be treated as such.
Bob, the Constitution isn't a suicide pact.

Nor would they need to amend the constitution. Just get SCOTUS to overturn Heller, the 2nd is about Militias as it was for most of our history.

Again, you may not have committed any crimes personally, but it is blatantly obvious that you have the mind and the soul of a dangerous, violent, hardcore criminal, are on the side of criminals against the side of human beings, and that your fantasies revolve around a government of criminals, by criminals, for criminals.

Again, Bob's world.... anyone who doesn't subscribe to his crazy Mormon viewpoint is a "criminal".

It is certainly very obvious why you want law-abiding human beings to be stripped of the ability to defend themselves against your kind. You are an excellent example of why this right needs to be upheld and protected.

Uh, no, guy, we have 21,000 gun murders a year, most of them "law-abiding" citizens who just had a bad day.

On the other hand, we only have about 200 or so gun homicides that are ruled as "justified" by civilians.

Right. That's why it speaks of “the right of the people (not any militia)”, and forbids, in the strongest language, any infringement of that right.
YOu leave out the part about a well-regulated militia.

Meaning that not all arms are available to the people.

WHich is why I can't own a howitzer that shoots weaponized anthrax shells.

When the Founding Slave Rapists said, The People, they only meant white, land-owning males, not the rabble.

Yep...they don't understand that the Handsmaids tale is about the left........not the Right....as is The Hunger Games, 1984, Brave New world.........

Um, the Hunger Games is written for teenage girls...
Brave new World was a right-wing capitalist society where people were bred to do certain functions.
The Handmaid's tale was about the religious right taking over the country.

Have you actually read any of these books?

They are watching the left destroy women's sports, right in front of their eyes...and they can't see it....

you mean the sports no one would care about if there weren't Title IX subsidies attached to them?

I found that if someone does a gun crime, lets say with a pistol, what ever hand that was holding the pistol is removed. It if is a rifle then both hands are removed. If someone then uses the only hand they have left to do a gun crime, remove that hand and no worries about gun crimes anymore.

I should run for President....
Or trot since you'll never get elected and yer preposterous proposals will never get past the Constitution.

When the Founding Slave Rapists said, The People, they only meant white, land-owning males, not the rabble.
What a disgusting thing to say

The Founders established the greatest and fairest country in history

Whiney and ungrateful libs dont know how lucky you are

What a disgusting thing to say

The Founders established the greatest and fairest country in history

Whiney and ungrateful libs dont know how lucky you are
The Founders were a bunch of slave rapists who didn't want to pay their taxes.

Thankfully, we've moved beyond them.

But if they had lost, we'd all be Canadians today.

You are really unbelievable

Despite the increase in gun crime, Florida Sens. Rick Scott (R) and Marco Rubio (R) both voted against federal legislation to keep guns out of the hands of convicted domestic abusers and other dangerous people. And at the state level, Gov. DeSantis has loosened regulations on firearms and blocked commonsense safety measures—including by rebuking attempts by Democrats in the state to hold a special legislative session to address gun violence following the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas.​
Two unsupported assumptions here:
  • The federal legislation in questions would reduce crime
  • The FL constitutional carry law will increase crime

Oh, I wouldn't put you gun nuts in jail for having guns that you have no business having.

We just send someone out to confiscate the guns.

If you are stupid enough to commit suicide by cop, that's on you.
You really think cops are going to go door to door confiscating guns from citizens? We can't get them to confiscate guns from known felons now.

The Second Amendment is the law. To try to take anyone's rightful property by force is robbery, and the victim of any such robbery has every right to use whatever force he must to defend himself against any such crime. You have the mind, the very soul, of a hardcore criminal, and your fantasies are based on turning those charged with upholding law and order into subhuman criminal shit like yourself.

If the criminals/police in your fantasy want to live, then they can keep their filths thieving criminal hands off of stuff that doesn't belong to them.
Thieves Get the Death Penalty. It's Even in the Bible.

And the Good Thief agreed that he deserved to die for stealing.

You really think cops are going to go door to door confiscating guns from citizens? We can't get them to confiscate guns from known felons now.

No, I don't think they'll have to. Once we get a sensible gun law in place, we go after the worst offenders... the nuts who are stockpiling guns.

I don't want to completely ban guns, just have some standards on who can have what.

Just like the IRS doesn't need to audit everyone to get compliance. Just audit a few people, the rest will show due diligence.

No, I don't think they'll have to. Once we get a sensible gun law in place, we go after the worst offenders... the nuts who are stockpiling guns.

I don't want to completely ban guns, just have some standards on who can have what.

Just like the IRS doesn't need to audit everyone to get compliance. Just audit a few people, the rest will show due diligence.

What do you consider a "stockpile" of guns, and why is it in any way dangerous?

You vote for the democrat party, the party founded by slave rapistss, the party that protects the pedophiles in hollywood......you have nothing to offer...

What more danger does someone who has a collection of a hundred guns pose than someone who has one? I own a half dozen pocketknives, am I more likely to stab someone than the guy who only owns one?

You vote for the democrat party, the party founded by slave rapists
Let me know when you have something to add to a conversation.

What more danger does someone who has a collection of a hundred guns pose than someone who has one? I own a half dozen pocketknives, am I more likely to stab someone than the guy who only owns one?
There's no good reason to have a stockpile of weapons.

And as we saw with Adam Lanza's Mom and that nutback who shot up the concert in Las Vegas, the ones with stockpiles are the ones you need to watch out for.

Most leftists would be. They all envision themselves as the elite class of owners in their totalitarian utopias, but in reality, the vast majority of them would be impoverished laborers, state-owned prostitutes, or servants to the tiny elite class. A Handmaid's Tale is actually a very accurate representation of how the left's utopia would look, except the conservative, Christian elites of that novel would be degenerate, drug-addled pedophiles instead.

FreeHealthCare.jpg

Forum List

Back