How to get righties to wear masks

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:
They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.
That was the stable "genius", Dr. Trump.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

news.yahoo.com/trump-says-doctors-keep-asking...
You were the ones that have been at war with half the population for years. Destroying men and women every day. Now we want to see your cities nuked. And if you dream enough, these things can happen.

Teabaggers are the ones at war with the population and have been since Reagan.
T
Why is it liberals always wants people to do stuff?

Hey control freaks, you do it and leave us alone.

Mainly to protect people.
You know, like stopping for red lights.
I would say it's feelings are hurt more than a 13 year old girl who just lost her 1st boyfriend, by a long shot.

13-year-olds should NOT be dating. It's too young.
Never said date, which is true BTW.
I had a girlfriend at 13, all our "dates" were with one parent or another or we just hung out together.
Wouldn't consider that dating at all.
Driving is not a right

Very good, especially not for 13 year old kids, not on the highway

Why didn't more people use their $1500 checks to buy a respirator that would actually protect them from being infected by the virus?

If masks are all so important, then why isn't the government handing them out by the case?

I'd be MORE prone to wear one if it was OPTIONAL and VOLUNTARY. As soon as you say they are MANDATORY, the deal is off.

TO BE HONEST, once this is all over, I'm going to start wearing a mask. I'll be going everywhere I can that it pisses people off, Banks, Federal buildings, anywhere, WEARING a full face covering, mask, sunglasses, hat, places that normally WANT your face exposed for security camera, etc., and I'll REFUSE to take it off.

I want them all telling me I CAN'T wear a mask, DEMANDING that I remove it! :21:

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”

Trump ego rally in NC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump...
Perhaps it's because the SCIENCE gives clear directions; advised to wear a mask if unable to social distance...you know; THE SCIENCE, teabagged!!!!!

Greg

Exactly.

Before covid, people with respiratory issues, lung cancer, COPD, etc. wore mask in public, even without social distancing. to avoid even catching a cold which could be fatal.

Show me how on earth this happens, and I'll wear a mask.
Now that's a joke. All data will be dismissed out of hand, like the data in this link.
There is a study that looked at the protective effect of a simple cloth mask for speech droplet source control, that found that approximately 99% of the forward-facing droplets visible in a laser chamber were blocked. The cloth mask in the study was moist, in order to avoid dust contamination of the equipment; a followup experiment from the same group, pictured here (but not published yet), found that a dry paper towel had the same results.
laser.jpg

I can't tell if you're intentionally lying or if you're just ignorant?

The spread of droplets has nothing, whatsoever to do with a virus. The difference in their size is massive.

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

###

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.
Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

1/25/2021 Masking the Science

[…]

In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing
Whatever Dr. Anthony Fauci says today may be different from what he says tomorrow, but he might come back to what he said yesterday in a day or two if he feels like it.

by Carl Durrek February 1, 2021 in Healthcare

If there’s one thing that’s certain about the coronavirus, it’s that Dr. Anthony Fauci reserves the right to change whatever he’s said in the past to fit whatever narrative he needs to push forward in the present. His reversals have become so common that it’s almost impossible to keep up with his current agenda at any given moment.

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing

###

Many Studies Find That Cloth Masks Do Not Stop Viruses Like COVID
By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

A thorough marketing campaign for the use of low-quality masks has convinced millions of people that masks will reduce COVID-19 spread, but do they really?

Much Recent Pro-Mask Research Is Deeply Flawed

The only statistically significant data on preventing viral spread is for N95 masks worn indoors when one can’t socially distance, which is not the type of mask required nor typically worn by the general public.

Masks do not do shit. Gloves however IMO yes indeed. I have worn Mechanix gloves for years at shopping centers and have never got the Kung Flu or the Regular Flu. Hand contact on things that dozens of individuals touch is where bacteria and viruses reside.

Every store I go to that requires mask to be worn, will give you a free one.
Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that, until, the orange, blob said , “Look at all the masks. You know, they keep saying, ‘Nobody wears a mask, wear the mask.’ Although then, they come out with things today. Did you see CDC? That 85% of the people wearing a mask catch it, OK?”

Trump ego rally in NC.
www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump...
Perhaps it's because the SCIENCE gives clear directions; advised to wear a mask if unable to social distance...you know; THE SCIENCE, teabagged!!!!!

Greg

Exactly.

Before covid, people with respiratory issues, lung cancer, COPD, etc. wore mask in public, even without social distancing. to avoid even catching a cold which could be fatal.
True that; even in Japan mask wearing was almost a civic duty if one had a sniffle.

Even before the age of covid-19, sickness masks were widely worn in Japan, especially during hay fever season. But now that people wear them every day, throughout the day, it seems as though there’s a notion as to what’s good and bad mask manners.

According to the segment, the following are good and bad mask manners at work:

• Light pink masks: Good
  • Dark pink masks: Bad
  • Black masks with white shirts: Bad
  • Black masks with dark suits: Good
  • Masks with illustrations or patterns: Bad
  • Masks with company logos: Good
Much of the rationale, as unnecessary as it might seem, was that in a work environment, the goal is not to draw attention to the mask. At the start of the segment, the host said that white masks were the best — probably because they’re most widespread and would, thus, draw the least amount of attention.

Even during the segment, there was push back by the panelists, who said things like, “Who cares”, “Wearing a mask in itself is important and good manners” or “What’s good manners is not getting [covid-19] or giving it to others”.

Greg

Why is it teabaggers have issues with wearing a mask, when 98% of stores, restaurants and malls, require shoes and shirts, they never had issues with that

So, what you're saying is, wearing a dirty cotton rag over your face is exactly the same as wearing a shirt or shoes?

View attachment 462559

WTF?
Of course not, evidently you don't understand the intricacies clothing, nor apparel.
A mask is worn on the face, covering the mouth and nose.
A shirt is worn over the shoulders, with your arms going though the sleeves, the rest covers your chest and stomach.
Shoes are worn on your feet sometimes covering the top of your feet and your toes.
Hope this was helpful.

We weren't the ones downplaying the virus, calling it a hoax or suggesting they inject disinfectant.

Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

5921347-Margaret-Deland-Quote-There-is-no-embarrassment-quite-like-the-M.jpg

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

Democrat Response to Coronavirus: End Trump’s Travel Bans on China, Iran
JOHN BINDER 11 Mar 2020 2:58

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

Dems' Response to Coronavirus: End Trump's Travel Bans on China, Iran

###

Nolte: A Mere 8 Days Ago Joe Biden Was Still Attacking Trump’s Travel Bans
JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

A mere eight days ago, Joe Biden was still vocally opposing President Donald Trump’s travel bans from Europe, and even China, as racist. In other words, if Biden was the president, we can’t begin to imagine how much worse things would look in American today thanks to President Biden’s refusal to keep people out from the very same places where the Chinese coronavirus rages.

https://www.breitbart.com/.../nolte-mere-8-days-ago-joe.../

###

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus
by: Charles Clifford
Posted: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST / Updated: Feb 24, 2020 / 05:57 PM PST

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

She also visited several other businesses and talked to people.

Neighbors, including the owner of the cookie shop, who says the last month has been difficult.

“Business is slow. People don’t want to come, they are scared,” Kevin Chan said.

Pelosi also took this opportunity to encourage people to come back to Chinatown.

“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know there is concern about tourism throughout the world but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hopefully, others will come,” Pelosi said.

Nancy Pelosi visits San Francisco’s Chinatown to encourage people amid fears of coronavirus

###

WATCH: NYC Mayor de Blasio Gets Nailed for Telling New Yorkers to Ignore the Wuhan Coronavirus
Beth Baumann
Posted: Mar 29, 2020 1:35 PM

On Sunday, CNN's Jake Tapper put New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on blast for telling New Yorkers not to worry about the Wuhan coronavirus. Tapper played four separate clips of de Blasio encouraging New Yorkers to go about their daily lives, even as recently as March 13th, less than two weeks ago.

"In retrospect, is that message, at least in part, to blame for how rapidly the virus has spread across the city?" Tapper asked.

De Blasio instantly deflected.

"You know, Jake, we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back, on any level of government right now," the mayor explained. "This is just about how we save lives going forward. We are all working – everybody – is working with the information we had and trying, of course, to avoid panic.

###

Published March 18, 2020
WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

WHO haunted by January tweet saying China found no human transmission of coronavirus

###

Nursing homes have ‘no right’ to reject coronavirus patients, Cuomo says
By Bernadette Hogan and Bruce Golding
April 23, 2020 | 5:04pm

New York’s nursing homes weren’t allowed to challenge a controversial order to admit patients with the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday — even though it’s been blamed for spreading the deadly disease among residents

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo said during his daily briefing in Albany.

###

New York’s true nursing home death toll cloaked in secrecy
By BERNARD CONDON, MATT SEDENSKY and MEGHAN HOYER August 11, 2020

New York’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes, already among the highest in the nation, could actually be a significant undercount. Unlike every other state with major outbreaks, New York only counts residents who died on nursing home property and not those who were transported to hospitals and died there.

That statistic could add thousands to the state’s official care home death toll of just over 6,600. But so far the administration of Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has refused to divulge the number, leading to speculation the state is manipulating the figures to make it appear it is doing better than other states and to make a tragic situation less dire.

“That’s a problem, bro,” state Sen. Gustavo Rivera, a Democrat, told New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker during a legislative hearing on nursing homes earlier this month. “It seems, sir, that in this case you are choosing to define it differently so that you can look better.”

###

[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

House and Senate Democrats are responding to the coronavirus outbreak in the United States by supporting measures to effectively strip President Trump of his authority to impose travel bans to protect American citizens.

While Trump has implemented travel bans on China and Iran — two of the most coronavirus-affected nations in the world — House Democrats are looking to roll back the president’s authority to enact travel bans from regions of the world.

###

JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

A mere eight days ago, Joe Biden was still vocally opposing President Donald Trump’s travel bans from Europe, and even China, as racist. In other words, if Biden was the president, we can’t begin to imagine how much worse things would look in American today thanks to President Biden’s refusal to keep people out from the very same places where the Chinese coronavirus rages.

###

SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – House Speaker Nancy Pelosi was in San Francisco on Monday spending several hours visiting Chinatown to encourage people to visit the shops and restaurants there amid fears of the coronavirus.

Business in Chinatown has really slowed down over the last month, mainly due to concerns about the coronavirus.

Pelosi did a walking tour of the area starting in the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Shop.

Neighbors, including the owner of the cookie shop, who says the last month has been difficult.

“Business is slow. People don’t want to come, they are scared,” Kevin Chan said.

Pelosi also took this opportunity to encourage people to come back to Chinatown.

“You should come to Chinatown. Precautions have been taken by our city. We know there is concern about tourism throughout the world but we think it’s very safe to be in Chinatown and hopefully, others will come,” Pelosi said.

###

WATCH: NYC Mayor de Blasio Gets Nailed for Telling New Yorkers to Ignore the Wuhan Coronavirus
Beth Baumann

On Sunday, CNN's Jake Tapper put New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) on blast for telling New Yorkers not to worry about the Wuhan coronavirus. Tapper played four separate clips of de Blasio encouraging New Yorkers to go about their daily lives, even as recently as March 13th, less than two weeks ago.

"In retrospect, is that message, at least in part, to blame for how rapidly the virus has spread across the city?" Tapper asked.

"You know, Jake, we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back, on any level of government right now," the mayor explained. "This is just about how we save lives going forward. We are all working – everybody – is working with the information we had and trying, of course, to avoid panic.

###

Published March 18, 2020

The World Health Organization (WHO) is now haunted by a tweet it sent earlier this year when it cited Chinese health officials who claimed there had been no human transmissions of the novel coronavirus within the country yet.

The Jan. 14 tweet came less than two months before WHO declared COVID-19 to be a global pandemic.

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China," the organization had said.

It also relied on information from Chinese health authorities who have been accused of obscuring facts and figures during the course of the outbreak.

###

New York’s nursing homes weren’t allowed to challenge a controversial order to admit patients with the coronavirus, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Thursday — even though it’s been blamed for spreading the deadly disease among residents

“They don’t have a right to object. That is the rule and that is the regulation and they have to comply with that,” Cuomo said during his daily briefing in Albany.

###

New York’s coronavirus death toll in nursing homes, already among the highest in the nation, could actually be a significant undercount. Unlike every other state with major outbreaks, New York only counts residents who died on nursing home property and not those who were transported to hospitals and died there.

That statistic could add thousands to the state’s official care home death toll of just over 6,600. But so far the administration of Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo has refused to divulge the number, leading to speculation the state is manipulating the figures to make it appear it is doing better than other states and to make a tragic situation less dire.

“That’s a problem, bro,” state Sen. Gustavo Rivera, a Democrat, told New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker during a legislative hearing on nursing homes earlier this month. “It seems, sir, that in this case you are choosing to define it differently so that you can look better.”

###

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.
Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.
Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.
Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.
Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.
March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” — Trump in a tweet.
March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.

The very next day, March 11.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases passed 1,000 in the US on Tuesday, with at least 31 people dead and federal officials reportedly scrambling to respond to the outbreak.

Dr. Dotard.

They should have sent out hydroxychloroquine to millions of Americans with those $1500 checks.

That would have likely stopped the Chinese bioweapon from becoming so widespread in the USA.

But of course Democrats saw the virus as a gift from God from the very beginning. They hate Americans more than anything in the universe.

Typical lying commie. Trump said media coverage of the virus was a hoax, not the virus. Buy hey, you commies never let fats get in the way of your propaganda, RIGHT?

You lie, just like your dear leader.
Dotard called the virus a hoax, why would he tell everyone it will disappear?

"Commie"?
The only one praising communist was your dear leader and his cult.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Dotard's cult tried.....................and failed, usual for the lying, loser.

So what?

What difference does it make in what President Trump said in public about the leader of a Communist Country? Were you ever in really, tough, negotiations with a tough party? Would you go out and bad mouth them?

His comment about it was a great idea was probably aimed at you, far-left Socialists. I think it was a bit of a hobby of his, he loved trolling you guys and you rise to the bait each and every time. You must be so proud!

Smokin' OP, you teabagging nerd, if masks did anything, why would vaccines be necessary to pacify the ridiculous idiot and failed AIDS vaccineer Fauci?

You must have taken the Trump U. "medical" correspondence course, Dr. Snouter.
"We don't need no stinkin' vaccines".
Before they had a vaccine against TB, people wore mask to protect themselves.

Typical lying commie. Trump said media coverage of the virus was a hoax, not the virus. Buy hey, you commies never let fats get in the way of your propaganda, RIGHT?

"Commie"?

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

So what?

What difference does it make in what President Trump said in public about the leader of a Communist Country? Were you ever in really, tough, negotiations with a tough party? Would you go out and bad mouth them?

His comment about it was a great idea was probably aimed at you, far-left Socialists. I think it was a bit of a hobby of his, he loved trolling you guys and you rise to the bait each and every time. You must be so proud!
"Tough negotiations"?
Putin, Jinping and Jong-un not only played Dotard like fiddle but an entire orchestra.
"Trolling" during "tough" negotiations?
The only people he trolled and still does is his cult.
Normal people know Dotard's a lying POS.
Bad mouthing?
Have you heard what Dotard and his cult are saying about China?

"Commie"?

March 3 2018

So what?

"Tough negotiations"?
Putin, Jinping and Jong-un not only played Dotard like fiddle but an entire orchestra.
Bad mouthing?

Link?

You must have taken the Trump U. "medical" correspondence course, Dr. Snouter.
"We don't need no stinkin' vaccines".
Before they had a vaccine against TB, people wore mask to protect themselves.

Which has not a damn thing to do with Covid and Fauci LIES!

Plus it was Kamala and party who warned and stated they would never take 'Trump's' vaccine.

Prove me wrong.

"Commie"?

March 3 2018

So what?

"Tough negotiations"?
Bad mouthing?

Link?

FOX, Q NUT daily, any teabagger website or US message board.

[...]

'Unfriendly comments'

[...]

###

###

JOHN NOLTE 20 Mar 2020

###

###

Beth Baumann

###

Published March 18, 2020

###

###

###

Jan. 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.
Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.
Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.” — Trump at a White House briefing.
Feb. 26: “And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.” — Trump at a press conference.
Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.
March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” — Trump in a tweet.
March 10: “And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.” — Trump after meeting with Republican senators.

The very next day, March 11.
The number of confirmed coronavirus cases passed 1,000 in the US on Tuesday, with at least 31 people dead and federal officials reportedly scrambling to respond to the outbreak.

Dr. Dotard.

People hate to be fooled, in fact, most will deny it right up until it is impossible to deny they've been fooled and they'll still deny. Some years back there was a huge art scandal in New York City. The most prestigious art gallery in the city was involved. Over a period of ten years, eighty million dollars in totally fake art was sold through that art house. MOST of the victims still believed that what they bought was authentic right through the trials.

###

###

Beth Baumann

"You know, Jake, we should not be focusing, in my view, on anything looking back, on any level of government right now," the mayor explained. "This is just about how we save lives going forward. We are all working – everybody – is working with the information we had and trying, of course, to avoid panic.w

###

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft
Published April 19, 2020 at 11:03am

Back in late February, 4 weeks after President Trump banned flights from China from entering the US, Speaker Pelosi was out urging tourists to hit San Francisco’s Chinatown.

Jan 31 — President Trump banned flights from China.
Feb. 5 — Democrats blasted President Trump for his China travel ban.
Feb 24 — Pelosi was pushing tourism to Chinatown.
March 13 — NY Mayor DeBlasio encourages New Yorkers to go about their daily lives as usual.

Last week Pelosi deleted a video of herself on Twitter walking around in Chinatown on February 24 downplaying the Coronavirus and urging people to “come to Chinatown.”

WOW! Chris Wallace CALLS OUT a Stunned Pelosi for Pushing Tourism to Chinatown in Late February (VIDEO)

###

Published March 18, 2020

###

It's interesting that no lefties disagree with any of the suggestions in my opening post.
The data in the link I presented, not to mention the photos I posted, showed your 'suggestions' were as full of shit as yourself and that masks reduce droplet and aerosol transmission and explained how.

So. You wearing a mask yet?

New Topics

Forum List

Back