How To Deal With A Mob When They Surround Your Car

A 4000+# 4X4 PU > Protestors. ;)

If you are stalled in traffic.

I keep telling my wife that she needs to put a grill guard on her new Ford Bronco. That way she can hear the pinging off of the protestors as she goes full bore into them, without damaging her grill.

I'd probably have it floored before I got there...
1698698135935.jpeg

I like my car more than I like most people. Don't touch my car...

Last edited:
I keep telling my wife that she needs to put a grill guard on her new Ford Bronco. That way she can hear the pinging off of the protestors as she goes full bore into them, without damaging her grill.

I live in deer country and got tired of replacing $1100 front bumpers after the second one so I spent the same money and got a moose guard for my truck---four deer later and the worst I have had to do is wash a bunch of blood and hair off of the side of the truck. It works good.

The guy in the video is telling it like it is according to what I've read, observed, heard etc. But it is insane. You must allow a loud and hostile mob to fully surround your car, maybe many people deep (making it impossible to move forward rapidly enough to escape the mob) and start breaking the windows before using what can be lethal force?

When ya'll get some common sense and make me benevolent dictator for a year, one of the early dictates will be EVERY person's right to use whatever force is at his/her disposal, lethal or not, to protect property and person from those who are clearly violating or presenting a threat to either. Any intruder can be considered armed and dangerous and you don't have to wait to confirm that, and ANY angry mob approaching may be considered a lethal threat. In either case ANY force, lethal or not, will be legal to protect ourselves.

The guy in the video is telling it like it is according to what I've read, observed, heard etc. But it is insane. You must allow a loud and hostile mob to fully surround your car, maybe many people deep (making it impossible to move forward rapidly enough to escape the mob) and start breaking the windows before using what can be lethal force?

When ya'll get some common sense and make me benevolent dictator for a year, one of the early dictates will be EVERY person's right to use whatever force is at his/her disposal, lethal or not, to protect property and person from those who are clearly violating or presenting a threat to either. Any intruder can be considered armed and dangerous and you don't have to wait to confirm that, and ANY angry mob approaching may be considered a lethal threat. In either case ANY force, lethal or not, will be legal to protect ourselves.
Does NM have a "Make my day law?" I grew up in Las Cruces and Deming, but didn't really pay attention to firearms laws at the time (60s). At that time, there were some in my high school that arrived with rifles in the gun racks of their trucks. We NEVER had an issue involving guns.

Does NM have a "Make my day law?" I grew up in Las Cruces and Deming, but didn't really pay attention to firearms laws at the time (60s). At that time, there were some in my high school that arrived with rifles in the gun racks of their trucks. We NEVER had an issue involving guns.
I grew up in New Mexico and yes, back then, it was a pretty traditionally conservative state and yes there were students' pickups in the parking lot (as well as the principal and some teachers) with gun racks and rifles or shotguns mounted in them. Most serious criminals gave us a very wide berth. In fact violent crime of any sort was extremely rare.

We, however, are now a super woke hard left blue state. There are no stand your ground laws other than instructions a judge might or might not give a jury as to the criteria need to evaluate whether a defendant's crime was justified or manslaughter or Murder II or Murder I. In all cases the defense must PROVE beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant was justified in believing he/she was at threat of severe bodily harm or death. That is almost always impossible to prove. And there are zero protections for anybody dragged into civil court.

So your choices here are pretty much that you have to take the chance that an angry mob won't beat you too severely or maim or kill you or the intruder will only steal from you or rape you and not kill you. Otherwise, if you injure or kill one or more of them, you are likely to be charged with a felony or subject to paying a huge fine in civil court.

And there is little justice to be found in that.

But I'll take my chances with the court system anyway any day of the week and am going to gun that car when first threatened rather than take the chance that a large angry mob only intends to yell at me. And if somebody gets hurt or killed, I don't think I would feel a great deal of remorse in that situation.

Last edited:
I grew up in New Mexico and yes, back then, it was a pretty traditionally conservative state and yes there were students' pickups in the parking lot (as well as the principal and some teachers) with gun racks and rifles or shotguns mounted in them.

We, however, are now a super woke hard left blue state. There are no stand your ground laws other than instructions a judge might or might not give a jury as to the criteria need to evaluate whether a defendant's crime was justified or manslaughter or Murder II or Murder I. In all cases the defense must PROVE beyond reasonable doubt that the defendant was justified in believing he/she was at threat of severe bodily harm or death. That is almost always impossible to prove. And there are zero protections for anybody dragged into civil court.

So your choices here are pretty much that you have to take the chance that an angry mob won't beat you too severely or maim or kill you or the intruder will only steal from you or rape you and not kill you. Otherwise, if you injure or kill one or more of them, you are likely to be charged with a felony or subject to paying a huge fine in civil court.

And there is little justice to be found in that.

Tough talk .

It's that time again. We're getting close to an election and you're going to have to get into that George Floyd mindset again.

You're minding your own business and suddenly you're surrounded by a mob of smelly ANTIFAs waving Palestinian flags. What do you do?

1. Floor it
  2. Shoot pepper spray at them
  3. Pull out a shot gun and go to town
  4. Set off that tactical nuke you're carrying in your trunk
  5. All of the above
  6. Parrot

The Long-haired pro-Hamas running after him in this video is running for Minneapolis City Council.

396732958_852618956611489_397615410383052079_n.jpg

I was having some pancakes this AM and it reminded me of another Palestine protester who tried to block traffic.
Rachel Curry.

rachelcurryvsbulldoze.jpg

Forum List

Back