How To Deal With A Mob When They Surround Your Car

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's that time again. We're getting close to an election and you're going to have to get into that George Floyd mindset again.

You're minding your own business and suddenly you're surrounded by a mob of smelly ANTIFAs waving Palestinian flags. What do you do?

1. Floor it
  2. Shoot pepper spray at them
  3. Pull out a shot gun and go to town
  4. Set off that tactical nuke you're carrying in your trunk
  5. All of the above
  6. Parrot

The Long-haired pro-Hamas running after him in this video is running for Minneapolis City Council.

Last edited:
It's that time again. We're getting close to an election and you're going to have to get into that George Floyd mindset again.

You're minding your own business and suddenly you're surrounded by a mob of smelly ANIFAs waving Palestinian flags. What do you do?

1. Floor it
  5. All of the above
  6. Parrot

The Long-haired pro-Hamas running after him in this video is running for Minneapolis City Council.

I will go to my grave always remembering this "Better to be judged by 9, than carried by 6". Down here in Florida if an angry mob shows up and surrounds my car, at least 35 of that mob will be sent to Lucifer.

I will go to my grave always remembering this "Better to be judged by 9, than carried by 6". Down here in Florida if an angry mob shows up and surrounds my car, at least 35 of that mob will be sent to Lucifer.
I've seen bad things in FL. Windows smashed and people dragged out.

People need to be armed and ready.

You're minding your own business and suddenly you're surrounded by a mob of smelly ANIFAs waving Palestinian flags. What do you do?

1. Floor it
  5. All of the above
  6. Parrot

Have you been in this situation?

Have you been in this situation?
I have. Didn't have to run anybody over, but I damn sure punched it soon as I wouldn't.

If anybody didn't get out the way, I wasn't stopping.

The car in front of me wasn't so fortunate. Largely I saw what was happening to them and skedaddled.

They got a window on me..with a full Budweiser can. It was the back window as I was a-leavin'.

Last edited:

You're minding your own business and suddenly you're surrounded by a mob of smelly ANTIFAs waving Palestinian flags. What do you do?

1. Floor it
  5. All of the above
  6. Parrot

Well, if you push your way through then you're a James Alex Fields, and they're Heather Heyers. It doesn't matter what happened beforehand.

Me too. The Shia rioted in Arabia after the Qibya massacre. Pretty scary.
I remember that story from you. Your story is scarier.

That's when the Muslims surrounded your car all crazy with erections, right?

I've seen bad stuff happen out where we were at though. Stabbings, one guy got his eye popped on a sideview mirror right in front of me.

The other guy rammed his head into the corner of it, they were square then.

That was about 1/8 mile deep into a strip of nothing but an ocean of young people drinking and partying.

From the road to the water (50 yards or so) and like 3/4 of a mile long. Packed with cars and kids.

No law could get up in there. The guy that got stabbed bled to death just before they got him out of the crowd.

Surada's story's scarier, though.

Last edited:
These are the kind of people running for political office, unfortunately. Seems to carry himself like a commie hoodrat...

I remember that story from you. Your story is scarier.

That's when the Muslims surrounded your car all crazy with erections, right?

I've seen bad stuff happen out where we were at though. Stabbings, one guy got his eye popped on a sideview mirror right in front of me.

The other guy rammed his head into the corner of it, they were square then.

That was about 1/8 mile deep into a strip of nothing but an ocean of young people drinking and partying.

From the road to the water (50 yards or so) and like 3/4 of a mile long. Packed with cars and kids.

No law could get up in there. The guy that got stabbed bled to death just before they got him out of the crowd.

Surada's story's scarier, though.
Yes. You remember correctly.

1. Floor it
  5. All of the above
  6. Parrot

This was the best ever.

Lord help me I'd do donuts on their bodies.
I woke to a bunch of Antifa types who had missed the turn on the road that I live on, crashing into a ditch. I have a back hoe, so I just dug a hole and buried them. I called the sheriff to report the accident and what I did when the sheriff asked if they were all dead. I assured him "A couple of them said they weren't--but you know how they lie."

Forum List

Back