How to be happy?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I am bored with my homework. I am bored with all the subjects at school. I am bored with my gf. I am bored with tv. I am bored with the mountains. I am bored with my bike. What shall I do? What do you do? What is the secret of happiness?

I am bored with my homework. I am bored with all the subjects at school. I am bored with my gf. I am bored with tv. I am bored with the mountains. I am bored with my bike. What shall I do? What do you do? What is the secret of happiness?
Weed.

Anything to take your mind off of it..Lord knows, when you graduate and maybe have kids, get married, have a job for 30 years,, it only gets, more boring.........

LOL!
Way to pep talk!

However... He's right

By the time I'm through, I will have been raising kids for 40 years...I do veggie gardening, coin collecting, book collecting and women..And of course, burn bowls with my bong..

Such a good question to ask when you are young , as you are... Think about what is your deepest passion ? Start working towards that goal. If you don't know what you want to do then start a journal and discover what it is.

You are bored because you are doing what others want you to do..
But right now it does sound like you are in school, so make a goal to work your ass off and study right now. Get that under your belt while working towards what you really want to do in life..

Life is not a Rehearsal , so don't hold back and wait...

Now... On this journey be a good honest kind person, don't be a jerk...

Last edited:
By the time I'm through, I will have been raising kids for 40 years...I do veggie gardening, coin collecting, book collecting and women..And of course, burn bowls with my bong..

I sell old vintage clothing online..I find old clothing , sew, wash and sell them all over the world..I am just a small time seller, but I love it..
I used to before Ebay was turned into nothing but stores....Clothing, antiques, collectables..

Even the most boring subject can be made more interesting by digging deeper. If you don't want to get stuck in a boring job, excel. Don't coast. What Eaglewings said about doing what others want you to do is true but learn what you must in order to have the opportunity to learn what you want.

If you don't know what you want to do, you can learn a lot by volunteering. And, volunteering looks really good on your resume.

Just don't let the boredom own you. The less you do, the less you want to do and the less able you are to do what you want. It's a vicious circle and all you get is fat and diabetic.

Whatever else you do, take your time in marrying and having kids. A lot of people marry because there's no place else their relationship can go. Save your money and travel - which is an excellent education in itself and a fun adventure. You can stay home when you're old.

And finally, learn to speak, spell, write and look like what you want to be. You're restless, you want to be an adult because you believe adults have choices - right? The moment I read your OP, I knew it had been written by either a kid or a drop out. It's your choice but look around at what you like and admire and decide what it would take to get that.

And have fun.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Try transcendental meditation and yoga. I've been practicing it for 38 years and over those years I have taught dozens of girlfriends how to meditate. That's right, I'm a Guru, the real deal. I don't think any of you guys knew that because I don't think I've ever mentioned that I taught meditation on this board. You can call me Guru Mu.

Every once in a while I'll run into one of my disciples and they will tell me that I changed their lives and knowing that I've touched their lives and made them happier people makes me a happier person.

When you achieve inner peace via meditation you will certainly be a happier person. Meditation will change your life for the better.

Choose a career that you enjoy even if it means making less money than doing something you don't enjoy. The trade-off is worth it. We spend half our waking hours at work. If you don't like your job you won't be a very happy camper.

You say you are bored with your girlfriend. Try doing something to spice up your sex life. When you both have a free day drop some acid, snort some crystal meth and fuck each other's brains out all day.

Only hardship makes you appreciate the beauty and joy of living. That, and age....

Can you think of something, anything, that doesn't sound boring?

Can you think of something, anything, that doesn't sound boring?

poontang
This is why women become lesbians (or crazy cat ladies)....

I have always felt like a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Forum List

Back