How the Swiss see us - THE LAUGHING STOCK OF EUROPE

I cant agree with all of the article. But most of it rings true. Have you been able to find links to justify your lies on another thread yet ?
Why don't you just go and read the appropriate thread instead of posting your off topic crap on inappropriate random threads, you silly little 'man'?
Busted.
Lol. Well here's the link for you, AGAIN, boyo. Now go and tell me just how busted I am in the appropriate thread where the topic is being discussed, boyo.

Breaking: 27 Story London Tower Apartment Complex Ablaze As People Dangle On Sheets Outside Windows

Tilly.

Tried to PM you, but it won't let me.
Sorry, Mindful, I was getting some unwanted PMs from some new loonies here so I turned them off for a while. But I'm 'following' you now so you should be able to PM me.

I figured it might be something like that.

Sleepwalking to oblivion.

http://mobile2.derbund.ch/articles/59442e3cab5c3744ba000001

If it weren't so serious, the situation in Great Britain would almost be comical. The country is being governed by a talking robot, nicknamed the Maybot, that somehow managed to visit the burned-out tower block in the west of London without speaking to a single survivor or voluntary helper. Negotiations for the country’s exit from the EU are due to begin on Monday, but no one has even a hint of a plan. The government is dependent on a small party that provides a cozy home for climate change deniers and creationists. Boris Johnson is Foreign Secretary. What in the world has happened to this country?
I know, it's embarassing. We can't even take the piss out of the yanks for voting in "El Trumpo".

I'm surprised Tammy is cossying up to the Swiss here.
Wasn't it the Swiss (by referendum vote no less) who banned all new mosque minaret building and who banned, or are banning the burqa?
If we were to do this he'd be literally apoplectic with rage and indignation!
Tammy's clealry not doing his homework - again.
Lol.
I cant agree with all of the article. But most of it rings true. Have you been able to find links to justify your lies on another thread yet ?
But..but... but... what about their 'islamophobic' 'xenophobic' attitudes, Tammy?

Speaking of retarded Sweden, just seen this

The European country offering returning Isis fighters free housing and benefits

A programme to rehabilitate former Isis fighters and other extremists with housing, employment, education and financial support is being trialled in Sweden.

Local authorities in the city of Lund say the controversial measures aim to reintegrate returned jihadis into society and prevent them reverting to their former networks.

Rather have them reintegrated than blowing themselves up at my local supermarket or mowing me down on my high street. 5 years of bombing them didn't seem to have much effect, did it?

If it weren't so serious, the situation in Great Britain would almost be comical. The country is being governed by a talking robot, nicknamed the Maybot, that somehow managed to visit the burned-out tower block in the west of London without speaking to a single survivor or voluntary helper. Negotiations for the country’s exit from the EU are due to begin on Monday, but no one has even a hint of a plan. The government is dependent on a small party that provides a cozy home for climate change deniers and creationists. Boris Johnson is Foreign Secretary. What in the world has happened to this country?
I know, it's embarassing. We can't even take the piss out of the yanks for voting in "El Trumpo".
I wonder how that muppet got on today.

What is your policy regarding brexit Mr Davis ?
Um........

Do you have a mandate ?
Well ive bought some pencils and a few folders, does that count ?

Have you got a deal with those terrorists yet ?
Oh dear........................................

The Swiss have a deal with the EU that suits both the EU and Switzerland. They adhere to all the EU regulations and laws and they can participate in the single market, but they cannot vote on EU law. They do participate in the development of laws and regulations, however, and provide very good input I am told. I have a Swiss (from Zurich) step-brother who is in politics there. The British may be able to assume a similar role, but they won't get a better deal than the Swiss who have to accept freedom of movement.

Who cares what the Swiss are laughing at?
Not me, that's for sure. They harbored nazis and stockpiled the treasures of murdered Jews.
Maybe, but there would be 300,000 less Jewish survivors without the Swiss who helped them. Switzerland Pardons Those Who Helped Jews Escape Nazis | Europe | DW | 02.01.2004

They had to do that, the world was watching.
Everybody knows they profited obscenely from the holocaust. And they did it willingly and knowingly. They still do.

The world was watching when they chose not to prosecute them.

You clearly didn't read the article, blinded by your hatred perhaps? The Swiss people helping the Jewish refugees, were prosecuted if caught because Switzerland needed to maintain its neutral status; especially as the Nazis controlled most of Europe at the time. They were finally pardoned in 2004, but nevertheless many many Swiss people continued to help Jewish, and other refugees throughout the war.

It's not just the Swiss, everyone sees you as the laughing stock of Europe, Tammy.

Why do you care so much about what other people and especially those in other countries think about you?

You must have some type of inferiority complex

Who cares what they think?

The most boring country in Europe. Apart from Luxembourg.
Ever been there? Music & Nightlife

Many times.

What does music and nightlife have to do with it?

I like day/street life. As in the Latin countries.

Just happened to be the last link I looked at; if you prefer:
Art & Culture
Shopping
Bars & Pubs
Restaurants & Cafés
Things to Do

You just don't get it.

Shows the depth of your intellect.

Forum List

Back