How The Left Became So Intolerant

Nothing wrong with being independent…everything wrong with not voting or voting for people with no chance at winning…plain foolishness
Nothing is a bigger waste than voting for a shitty candidate on purpose. In fact, it's worse than a "waste". It's fucking treasonous. You dipshits are sinking our nation.

Nothing is a bigger waste than voting for a shitty candidate on purpose. In fact, it's worse than a "waste". It's fucking treasonous. You dipshits are sinking our nation.
All you have to do is explain your plan, tell us how you see it working in practice. Tell us how getting Americans to break status quo is a practical, realistic expectation.
Sell us bud…we’re all ears.

Nope. I don't have to explain a fucking thing. I'm not voting for your shitty candidate. But feel free to keep whining about it. It's funny.
Okay cool…do your thing but don’t dare claim to be patriotic for sitting on your hands and doing nothing.

They don't accept free speech anymore
How intolerant of you.

Okay cool…do your thing but don’t dare claim to be patriotic for sitting on your hands and doing nothing.
I will dare to do exactly that. Idiots like you are traitors - the opposite of patriots. You're deliberately electing bad leaders. Stop it already.

I will dare to do exactly that. Idiots like you are traitors - the opposite of patriots. You're deliberately electing bad leaders. Stop it already.
I’m a ‘traitor‘ for voting for the best candidate with the best chance at winning?
Just think about that rationale for a minute…let that simmer.

I’m a ‘traitor‘ for voting for the best candidate with the best chance at winning?
Just think about that rationale for a minute…let that simmer.
You're not voting for the best candidate. You've admitted as much. You're voting for the lesser of two evils.

You're restricting yourself to voting for the candidates that the media tells you have the "best chance at winning". Do you believe everything the media tells you?

Typical leftist. "If you don't want someone who disagrees with the Republican Party in Republican party leadership, that's exactly the same as us trying to silence everyone in the country who disagrees with us!"

Don't worry. No one expects you to have the brains or the morality to understand why we're laughing at you.
Gee, smoky is in a bad mood. Who'd a thunk it!

Just About EVERY ONE has become intolerant & a little crazed when politics enters any conversation. Nothing good will come from this irrational divide.

They don't accept free speech anymore

They never accepted free speech....the fake "Free Speech Movement," in the 1960s was nothing more that "Let us talk, and then when we get power, we will jail you if you talk."

You do know, don't you, that people aren't required to vote to please you?

Because it doesn't sound like you know that. You know, with you throwing your little temper tantrum.

You do know, don't you, that people aren't required to vote to please you?
Exactly. Just as I'm not required to vote to please jackasses like BL. Yet he just keeps bitching and complaining about it. And he tags me every time he does. Take it up with him if you don't like the convo.

Forum List

Back