The complete absurdity of the left exposed

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
What does it say about the left-wing ideology that extreme, absurd, over the top comedy from 40 years ago has literally become the core of their entire ideology and what drives their legislation? Nobody with logic, reason, and common sense could possibly take the left seriously about anything anymore.

Democrats simply aren't fit to govern. They are always stating they "didn't know".

Democrats simply aren't fit to govern. They are always stating they "didn't know".
That's a woman?!?

What does it say about the left-wing ideology that extreme, absurd, over the top comedy from 40 years ago has literally become the core of their entire ideology and what drives their legislation? Nobody with logic, reason, and common sense could possibly take the left seriously about anything anymore.

Absurd as WOKE religion of the radical American left has become it is WINNING ground every single day, all across our nation. Gender theory in particular is as a black tide coming in, relentless and unstoppable even as its rising waters threaten to drown every recognizable shred of our American culture and all biological, primordial human truth.

It's heartbreaking. They are simultaneously (promiscuous and anal retentive [italics]). Their nazi strive for pure form came so embarrassingly close to the answer.

'One must be more centrist than centrist.'
(Gilles Deleuze)

Gender theory in particular is as a black tide coming in, relentless and unstoppable even as its rising waters threaten to drown every recognizable shred of our American culture and all biological, primordial human truth.
Over my dead body. I’ll stop it or die trying.

Over my dead body. I’ll stop it or die trying.

The point I wished to make is as simple as it is obvious, and as ominous as it is indisputable. Despite the decades by this point of patriotic, Christian, conservative, benevolent Americans attempts to identify and resist the proliferation and creep of anti-human radical leftist evil across all levels of American society, that evil has continued and continues to spread, deepen, grow its malevolence even stronger. Soon, our children and their children will be cut off from all tethers or anchors to the intent of our Founding Fathers, cut off from true American history, and will know nothing but the taint of this evil as normal. The only way we could have stopped its spread here in America was to go to war bloody war; but the time for waging that war was about forty years ago. Now that evil is as deeply embedded in the foundation and fabric of America as our Founders' beliefs and Christianity. American had never before fallen to a dark ideology. Now, She has and there is no going back.

Forum List

Back