How The Democrats Created Red China

Pay attention. NOTHING stood up in court.

Right....

....and Bill Clinton isn't a rapist.

Non-sequitur, the hallmark of someone who just lost an argument.

Au contraire....

...the basis of your post is ignorance.

I won the argument when the Venona Papers were explored.

Dollars to donuts you haven't read any of Haynes and Klehr's work...

...or 'The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archive and the Secret History of the KGB'
by Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin

I can recommend others if you need such.

Right....

....and Bill Clinton isn't a rapist.

Au contraire....

...or 'The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archive and the Secret History of the KGB'

I'll go with the verdict of a jury of his peers, rather than people with political agendas.

Good Lord. Where did you lift that from? The John Birch website...er, uh....I mean the Koch brothers website?

That's an awfully simplistic, slanted and revisionist look at history. Believe it or not, but liberals really aren't responsible for everything bad and Communism is dead: Dick Cheney and G.H.W. Bush said so.

They're not liars, are they?

Translation: Political Chic has the facts on her side and they are irrefutable so all I can do is fling pooh.

You write a lot like another fucking illiterate here, OldRocks, you should form a club.

Au contraire....

I'll go with the verdict of a jury of his peers, rather than people with political agendas.

I get it:

Avoid education at all costs!!

How very Liberal.

Good Lord. Where did you lift that from? The John Birch website...er, uh....I mean the Koch brothers website?

That's an awfully simplistic, slanted and revisionist look at history. Believe it or not, but liberals really aren't responsible for everything bad and Communism is dead: Dick Cheney and G.H.W. Bush said so.

Translation: Political Chic has the facts on her side and they are irrefutable so all I can do is fling pooh.

You write a lot like another fucking illiterate here, OldRocks, you should form a club.

translation: i'm dumber than a box of rocks.

ask me about my hero, senator mccarthy!

:lmao:

FDR, on advice of genuine Communists at State and in the WH, FDR fucked over Chaing Kai-Shek in favor of
"progressive" Mao

So FDR helped both Mao and Uncle Joe Stalin, history's #1 and 2 biggest mass murders

Last edited:

translation: i'm dumber than a box of rocks.

ask me about my hero, senator mccarthy!

:lmao:

The fact is the FDR Administration helped put Mao is power. You might not like that, but that does not change the fact

FDR told Stalin that after the war was over China would allow Communist as partners in the Government. Of course he never bothered to consulte with Chang Ki Chek on that point.

When the war ended the US moved to force Nationalist China to include Communist in the Government. Having tried that in the late 20's and early 30's and having been stabbed in the back by the attempt. Nationalist China refused.

The US cut off all military aid to Nationalist China. Meanwhile another agreement by FDR was that the Soviets would not arm the Communist Chinese. What the soviets did is take the arms armaments and equipment from the 700,000 Japanese troops they captured and turn that stockpile over to the Communists.

Things went from bad to worse in China. Finally a fact finding mission was sent to China in 47. The extent to which we fucked up was seen finally. To little to late we reversed direction and tried to rearm the Nationalist forces.

American Progressives are completely fucking uneducated (check any of the posts above, especially Del who seems to revel in his/her ignorance) on this part of American history, all they know is Mao and Stalin were cool

American Progressives are completely fucking uneducated (check any of the posts above, especially Del who seems to revel in his/her ignorance) on this part of American history, all they know is Mao and Stalin were cool

^

alinsky #5

Read a little History, FDR's policies with Stalin which were maintained by Truman lead to the Communist win in China. We cut the Nationalist off from Military aid after the war and the Russians dumped 700000 Japanese troops weapons armaments and supplies on the Communist Chinese.

By 48 the US had realized its mistake but to late to save the Nationalists. This is ALL historical fact. Further we allowed Communist agents to steal the information about the Atomic bomb from us. Another HISTORICAL fact.

^

alinsky #5

Read a little History, FDR's policies with Stalin which were maintained by Truman lead to the Communist win in China. We cut the Nationalist off from Military aid after the war and the Russians dumped 700000 Japanese troops weapons armaments and supplies on the Communist Chinese.

By 48 the US had realized its mistake but to late to save the Nationalists. This is ALL historical fact. Further we allowed Communist agents to steal the information about the Atomic bomb from us. Another HISTORICAL fact.

the nationalists were scumbags and had no chance.

reality isn't what you want it to be.

tough break

^

alinsky #5

tough break

As I figured you do not know history and prefer your delusional rants.

tough break

do you deny that chiang's regime was not only corrupt but cowardly as well?

that they refused to engage the enemy and raped and pillaged the peasants?

smarten the fuck up

tough break

smarten the fuck up

Nationalist forces were fighting the Japanese, the ChiComs were fighting the Nationalists and feeding the US lousy Intel.

tough break

smarten the fuck up

The ONLY reason we ut off ALL military aid to the Nationalists was Because FDR promised Stalin that the Nationalists would allow Communists as partners in the Government. That was tried in the late 20's early 30's and the Communists used that position to try and overthrow the Government. FDR did NOT talk to the Nationalist leadership about his promise and when the war ended and the US made the demand they refused. We cut off all aid.

Meanwhile the Soviets dumped the equipment and armaments they got from 700000 Japanese troops on the Communist Chinese. It was all down hill from there.

Truman got word the Nationalists were losing and sent Marshal to investigate in late 47. By 48 it was clear we made a HUGE mistake and Truman authorized arms shipments to the Nationalists. To little to late. By 49 the Nationalist were driven out of main land China and took over Taiwan.

This lead directly to the Korean Conflict. The Soviets controlled North Korea and authorized a war to take the South believing, correctly, that the US was in no position to stop it. What they failed to take into account was our ability to recover from that mistake.

MacArthur's mouth and aggressive moves in Northern Korea enabled the Soviets to convince the Chinese we were a direct threat to them, leading to their involvement in the war.

FDR's and Truman's ignorance on the threat the Communist were allowed all this to transpire as well as the theft of the information on the Atomic bomb.

The only thing Truman did right is threaten the Soviet Union with Nuclear war if they got directly involved in Korea. They had the bomb by then but did not have a reliable means to deliver it yet.

Forum List

Back