How stupid do they think we are ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Shedding more light on the wheels in motion behind the shadows.

The British chemical weapons lab at Porton Down has "confirmed" that Russian opposition figure Navalny was poisoned by Novichok—just as they "determined" that Russian double agent Sergei Skripal had been poisoned by Putin, and as the "White Helmets"—whose co-founder was a "former" MI6 operative—insisted that the Assad government was using chemical weapons against their own citizens! What each of these stories has in common is a featured role played by British intelligence, such as that played by "former" MI6 operative Christopher Steele, in fabricating the story of Russia's role in electing Donald Trump. Do they think we won't notice that these stories are always circulated to disrupt summits between Trump and Putin, or Trump and Xi, to sabotage the potential for the collaboration of great powers?

If this was the same media source that said Assad was poisoning the citizens,they have really lost their credibility in the trump putting thing.lol

I hope Trump realizes America has the most corrupt government in the country with the exception of Israel and is working with Putin to try and change that.I don’t have much hope that is happening though because it seems to me if trump really did want to drain the swamp as he claims,he would just sign some executive order to abolish the CIA as our last great president kennedy tried to and carter as well.yet he has not lifted one finger to even try.thats why I’m not thrilled with him but do want him re-elected because same as last time,the only other alternative to him is 10 times worse.

I hope Trump realizes America has the most corrupt government in the country with the exception of Israel and is working with Putin to try and change that.I don’t have much hope that is happening though because it seems to me if trump really did want to drain the swamp as he claims,he would just sign some executive order to abolish the CIA as our last great president kennedy tried to and carter as well.yet he has not lifted one finger to even try.thats why I’m not thrilled with him but do want him re-elected because same as last time,the only other alternative to him is 10 times worse.
Trump can't do it alone.
We the people are Superman.

The British chemical weapons lab at Porton Down has "confirmed" that Russian opposition figure Navalny was poisoned by Novichok—just as they "determined" that Russian double agent Sergei Skripal had been poisoned by Putin, and as the "White Helmets"—whose co-founder was a "former" MI6 operative—insisted that the Assad government was using chemical weapons against their own citizens! What each of these stories has in common is a featured role played by British intelligence, such as that played by "former" MI6 operative Christopher Steele, in fabricating the story of Russia's role in electing Donald Trump. Do they think we won't notice that these stories are always circulated to disrupt summits between Trump and Putin, or Trump and Xi, to sabotage the potential for the collaboration of great powers?

Wow, are you actually defending Putin?

You tRumplings are insane.

Your ignorance illustrates my point perfectly.
You're living proof that people are 'that stupid'.
1599317698225.png

You think Putin is going to help our government be less corrupt?

Congratulations, that's the stupidest thing I've heard all week.

View attachment 384778

You're too fucking stupid to waste any more time on.

Have a nice day, try not to hurt yourself.

View attachment 384778

Dems are angrier and angrier every day.
When your head finally explodes , please film it for me.

View attachment 384778

Dems are angrier and angrier every day.
When your head finally explodes , please film it for me.

Don't forget to wear your helmet.

Forum List

Back