How so 1930s Germany

These days we tend to associate 'bad genes' with debilitating diseases like Cystic Fibroses & Downs Syndrome.

So what is Trump saying - "You guys haven't got diseases like those losers!" ?
Sounds very Hitlerian too me.

And don't forget Hitler promised to make "Germany Great Again!"
Of course Trump just gave it a US spin.

Good genes. The rhetoric of eugenics. And one stupid man. Talking about good genes in the same speech he attacks refugees and immigrants. Pretty classy. And damning.

Donald Trump’s rhetoric about “good genes” is “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric” during the Second World War, an expert on the Holocaust has said.

The US president praised the genes of Minnesotans during a campaign rally in the city of Bemidji last week, during which he also derided refugees, gloated about a reporter being shot with a rubber bullet, and praised a general who fought for the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

Donald Trump 2020
This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

Donald Trump, 2016
All men are created equal – that’s not true. When you connect two race horses, you usually end up with a fast horse. Secretariat doesn’t produce slow horses. I have a certain gene. I’m a gene believer. Do you believe in the gene thing? I mean I do. I have great genes and all that stuff, which I’m a believer in.
I mean, like, I’m a smart person. You’re born a fighter, and I’ve seen a lot of people who want to fight but they can’t. Some people cannot genetically handle pressure.
I always said that winning is somewhat, maybe, innate. Maybe it’s just something you have; you have the winning gene. Frankly it would be wonderful if you could develop it, but I’m not so sure you can. You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff.

History:

The whole of Nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak. - Adolph Hitler, 1939

The spark of a genius exists in the brain of the truly creative man from the hour of his birth. True genius is always inborn and never cultivated, let alone learned. - Adolf Hitler 1943

Eugenics?

The preferred view of democrat heroine of the ages, Margret Sanger. Also loved by Woodrow Wilson, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Henry Ford, Hugo Black, George Bernard Shaw......

One can ALWAYS be certain that when a Communists flings shit at Trump, they themselves have played in the shit.

For a starter, many factors Beyond genes determine work ethic and drive...at best it is an interaction of genetics and environment.

There is no question what cultural attitude this belief, which came down from his father is derived from.

You can quote the president saying "genes determine work ethic and drive?" :eek:

Nah, you're just fucking lying to slander and libel the object of your erratic and obsessive hatred.

What a stupid thread.

If you mention genes you are a Nazi!:cuckoo:

You have to understand, the world of the Communists like Coyote is falling apart. The hate sites told them over the weekend that if they threatened Republicans not to fill the RGB (superior to RBG) seat that ANTIFA and the BLM Klan wouldn't vote for them so THEY BETTER uhn huhn iz two knuckle under or they will lose the election cuz people who hate and want to kill Trump won't vote for him...

But oddly, the Americans just looked at the Khmer Rouge like they were stupid, which in fact they are. So they are back to their standard "NAZI" shriek.

In March, the democrats HONESTLY believed that they would sweep the elections and would finally be able to recreate their beloved USSR. Now it has ALL slipped away from them. They thought Terrorism was the way to ensure their victory, it didn't work out as they planned.

These days we tend to associate 'bad genes' with debilitating diseases like Cystic Fibroses & Downs Syndrome.

The most debilitating disease I've seen is TDS. Do you think that's genetic, or caused by traumatic brain injury?

Good genes. The rhetoric of eugenics. And one stupid man. Talking about good genes in the same speech he attacks refugees and immigrants. Pretty classy. And damning.

Donald Trump’s rhetoric about “good genes” is “indistinguishable from the Nazi rhetoric” during the Second World War, an expert on the Holocaust has said.

The US president praised the genes of Minnesotans during a campaign rally in the city of Bemidji last week, during which he also derided refugees, gloated about a reporter being shot with a rubber bullet, and praised a general who fought for the Confederacy during the American Civil War.

Donald Trump 2020
This state was pioneered by men and women who braved the wilderness and the winters to build a better life for themselves and for their families. They were tough, and they were strong. You have good genes, you know that, right?” Mr Trump said to applause from supporters.

“You have good genes. A lot of it’s about the genes isn’t it, don’t you believe? The racehorse theory you think was so different? You have good genes in Minnesota.”

Donald Trump, 2016
All men are created equal – that’s not true. When you connect two race horses, you usually end up with a fast horse. Secretariat doesn’t produce slow horses. I have a certain gene. I’m a gene believer. Do you believe in the gene thing? I mean I do. I have great genes and all that stuff, which I’m a believer in.
I mean, like, I’m a smart person. You’re born a fighter, and I’ve seen a lot of people who want to fight but they can’t. Some people cannot genetically handle pressure.
I always said that winning is somewhat, maybe, innate. Maybe it’s just something you have; you have the winning gene. Frankly it would be wonderful if you could develop it, but I’m not so sure you can. You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff.

History:

The whole of Nature is a mighty struggle between strength and weakness, an eternal victory of the strong over the weak. - Adolph Hitler, 1939

The spark of a genius exists in the brain of the truly creative man from the hour of his birth. True genius is always inborn and never cultivated, let alone learned. - Adolf Hitler 1943
Good God, you lolberals are truly pathetic as they come.

Your abortion-on-demand policy has led to a defacto genocide of blacks (something your hero Margaret Sanger was completely behind), and you have the nerve to try and connect two sets of statements which have absolutely nothing to do with one another.

Freudian projection at its most loathsome.

GoebbelsAccuse.png

The most debilitating disease I've seen is TDS. Do you think that's genetic, or caused by traumatic brain injury?
As I already told Muhammed - I'm not in a Tenancy Deposit Scheme.

If you yanks continually use abbreviations without at least initially stating in full. I'm not going to try working out what it stands for even though In this case I know.

If you yanks continually use abbreviations without at least initially stating in full. I'm not going to try working out what it stands for even though In this case I know.

Does Trump Derangement Syndrome eat the brain of the victim, or is it the absence of a brain that allows the virus to attach itself to the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain in leftists in the first place?

Oh, and you illiterate pom, these are acronyms, not abbreviations.

Trump's riff about 'good genes' must have Hitler smiling somewhere...Trump tells white audience in Minnesota they have 'good genes'
He is Hitler... you mean the guy with 2 noble prize nominations for the peace deals brokered for Israel, the Jewish state!!! You mean that guy... the good genes comment was a joke... a damn joke. And the leftist wants to make it like he is the next Margaret Sanger.

Joe bumbles and stumbles through amazingly incoherent speeches and the media laughs it off, Trump makes a harmless joke and the media makes a mountain out of a mole hill!

I plan to vote for President Trump because he is the only high official who refuses to kowtow to certain groups.

But I feel that he should NOT have mentioned "genes." He knows how sensitive people are nowadays. Some of them might have felt that he was indirectly criticizing them.

He should have just complimented people of Scandinavian ancestry on their constructive contributions to America.

(It IS a fact that Minnesota was once a peaceful and charming place.)

I plan to vote for President Trump because he is the only high official who refused to kowtow to certain groups.

But I feel that she should NOT have mentioned "genes." He knows how sensitive people are nowadays. Some of them might have felt that he was indirectly criticizing them.

He should have just complimented them on the constructive contributions to America.
The thin skins of special snowflakes is nobody's problem but their own.

political-correctnes-george-carlin.jpg

I plan to vote for President Trump because he is the only high official who refuses to kowtow to certain groups.

But I feel that he should NOT have mentioned "genes." He knows how sensitive people are nowadays. Some of them might have felt that he was indirectly criticizing them.

He should have just complimented people of Scandinavian ancestry on their constructive contributions to America.

It is NOT an accident that Bill Clinton plopped a million Somali "refugees" in Minnesota.

Ooooo....Another TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER! thread.

Go fuck yourself, Godwin card playing jackass.
Now I didn't say that did I..I said Hitler must be smiling somewhere..of course you knew that didn't you, but had to resort to the old right wing diversion.
Telling Americans they have good genes is racist??

Well those in Minnesota have loads of Viking genes. You know their ancestors were from Sweden and Norway. I'd say they have pretty good genes. I have a friend from Minnesota and he's very proud of those genes.

Ooooo....Another TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER! thread.

Go fuck yourself, Godwin card playing jackass.
Now I didn't say that did I..I said Hitler must be smiling somewhere..of course you knew that didn't you, but had to resort to the old right wing diversion.

Dumb a*s

"

Godwin's law
(or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "as an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1".[2][3] That is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends.

Promulgated by the American attorney and author Mike Godwin in 1990,[2] Godwin's law originally referred specifically to Usenet newsgroup discussions.[4] He stated that he introduced Godwin's law in 1990 as an experiment in memetics.[2] It is now applied to any threaded online discussion, such as Internet forums, chat rooms, and comment threads, as well as to speeches, articles, and other rhetoric[5][6] where reductio ad Hitlerum occurs.

In 2012, "Godwin's law" became an entry in the third edition of the Oxford English Dictionary.[7]

He would have been called a racist for commenting on the Scandinavian roots. Orange man woul lose many voters if he ever started placating this sensitive dumbest generation on the history of the earth.

Does Trump Derangement Syndrome eat the brain of the victim, or is it the absence of a brain that allows the virus to attach itself to the broccoli stalk that substitutes for a brain in leftists in the first place?

Oh, and you illiterate pom, these are acronyms, not abbreviations.
No there not!
An abbreviation simply shortens words using first letters. TDS.

An acronym shortens a group of words by making another word- LASER - Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation. RADAR - Radio Detection and Ranging.

Trump Derangement Syndrome?
Well your the Trumpster. How long after he came to power did this derangement start.
You say your affliction is caused by a virus? Not surprising when you ignore social distancing and face mask rules at his
rally's.

Thanks to the OP for pointing out the latest Trump rhetoric, pandering to his audience’s “great genes.”

He is getting more and more obnoxious, making “genetics“ a political issue, and his truly moronic base keeps defending him. They see nothing wrong with this.

Of course this doesn’t make him Hitler, but you are quite right when Trump talks about his “good German blood,” when he flatters the “ignorant” people “he loves” and the not so ignorant people who “have good genes” ... he knows what he is doing.

This is a sick game that no mainstream politician has played in this country for a long time.

The demonization of Democrats and progressives continues, with extremists in his base openly calling for civil war. Trump smiles innocently, mugs for laughs, pleads innocent of everything. A good show for the gullible.

Trump is leading his dumber and angrier followers to become yet dumber and angrier. He ridicules the great Enlightenment inspiration that “All men are created equal,” and he does not believe we should aspire to build a society where all have anything resembling equal opportunity.

Forum List

Back