How should the US respond to the "Balloon"

If China wants to float balloons over our country, Joe has to respond in kind.
Trump's failure to respond to three of them set an unfortunate precedent.

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 8.30.43 AM.png

China ‘spy’ balloon was in US airspace three times during Trump presidency

R.gif

Screen Shot 2023-02-06 at 8.52.27 AM.png

When China said it's weather balloon, I hope we said something like "Okay, then land it and let us check it out. If it is as you say, just a weather balloon, then you can have it back. Otherwise, we're going to down it to find out what was on board.

Sure, they shot it down, after it had been allowed to travel all across the US documenting it's findings to the Chinese, that is.

So how should the US respond?

Personally, I think maybe they should send a balloon to China while it drops leaflets to the Chinese people regarding Critical Race Theory

That should be enough to destroy that country.

After all, if it helped destroy the US, why would it not help destroy China?
We should add to our knowledge of the weather in China.

Sure, they shot it down, after it had been allowed to travel all across the US documenting it's findings to the Chinese, that is.

So how should the US respond?

Personally, I think maybe they should send a balloon to China while it drops leaflets to the Chinese people regarding Critical Race Theory

That should be enough to destroy that country.

After all, if it helped destroy the US, why would it not help destroy China?
Pick up the pieces now. If China whines like the GOPrs are, tell them we want our P-3 back.

We are under the thumb of the CCP.

This was a trial balloon and the verdict of the trial is that BIDEN IS XI’S BITCH.

We are a laughingstock.

Congrats, cult fucks. The world does not RESPECT US, we are a fucking joke.

" Lesson: The more impotent and inept our government gets, the more it will seek the appearance of exquisite control over everything… employment… the weather. The key fallacy of the climate change crusade is that there’s nothing our government can do about it except posture and pretend — and issue more idiotic regulations that prevent people from doing business and leading their lives."

We are under the thumb of the CCP.

This was a trial balloon and the verdict of the trial is that BIDEN IS XI’S BITCH.

We are a laughingstock.

Congrats, cult fucks. The world does not RESPECT US, we are a fucking joke.
The respect we lost when we elected "find me 11,780 votes" will take decades to get back. A fake university, a fine for robbing his own charity, a fine for running a crooked golf hole-in-one contest, telling a national tv audience that he wants to diddle his own daughter, lying about Covid, etc.

" Lesson: The more impotent and inept our government gets, the more it will seek the appearance of exquisite control over everything… employment… the weather. The key fallacy of the climate change crusade is that there’s nothing our government can do about it except posture and pretend — and issue more idiotic regulations that prevent people from doing business and leading their lives."
I worked for a company that made 50% of the steel for catalytic converters. They also made the high tech alloy used in smoke stack scrubbers. Those nasty regulations put tens of thousands of dollars in the pockets of steelworkers and made millions more for the company executives.
Now you know something. You`re welcome.

China apologized to Costa Rica…but threatened the US.

That is some funny shit.

Even if the Trump regime had been competent, he could not have made Mexico pay for a wall that would be high enough.

The American military had a “domain awareness gap”
that allowed three other suspected Chinese spy balloons

to transit the continental United States undetected
under the Trump administration

If you were at least knowledgeable about it was never told to Trump. That's common knowledge you TDS inflicted jackwad

When China said it's weather balloon, I hope we said something like "Okay, then land it and let us check it out. If it is as you say, just a weather balloon, then you can have it back. Otherwise, we're going to down it to find out what was on board.
You can't land balloons.
They can not be controlled at all.
They continue to circle the earth, rise in altitude, until they finally pop and crash.
No that we shot it down, its all smashed, so there is no way to tell anything about what it used to be doing.

Forum List

Back