How should the force of law be used to deal with the Democrats stealing another election?

Should we hang them?

Firing squad?

Expel then to China?

Make them move to Kalifornia?
Ho hum! Just another bs Repubtard "steal the election" moron. You are a lemming, because the only rational you have for "steal the election" is your messiah Trump saying so. Sad that you are so stupid, because "You can't fix stupid!" (Ron White)

Should we hang them?

Firing squad?

Expel then to China?

Since you've yet to prove one case of voter fraud. Since 65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases were summarily dismissed, I'd say you got nothing. Therefore, this is Trump supporter masturbation material. To the dungeon with ye! :)

Should we hang them?

Firing squad?

Expel then to China?

Since you've yet to prove one case of voter fraud. Since 65 lower court cases and 2 Supreme Court cases were summarily dismissed, I'd say you got nothing. Therefore, this is Trump supporter masturbation material. To the dungeon with ye! :)
I could never understand why they have such fealty to Trump, to me he is not worth pissing on.

The Dems keep saying SEDITION! AND INSURRECTION!

So follow through, faggots. Charge Trump and everyone who entered the Capitol with treason and execute them all Stalin style.

If you wont follow through stop fucking saying it.

Last edited:
Also, you left out beheading.

Guillotine is the most efficient, but I prefer the Daitō.

Maybe Hattori Hanzō will come out of retirement for this righteous purpose.

Should we hang them?

Firing squad?

Expel then to China?

Ho hum! Just another bs Repubtard "steal the election" moron. You are a lemming, because the only rational you have for "steal the election" is your messiah Trump saying so. Sad that you are so stupid, because "You can't fix stupid!" (Ron White)
Cell groups must drive quickly through areas as like the Rat Patrol. Kill as fast as you can without being noticed.

Shouldn't "Stealing a Republic" like the Democrat Dirty tricks Department did be at least a capital crime?

Shouldn't installing a foreign country operative like China Joe be a crime?

Should we hang them?

Firing squad?

Expel then to China?

I could never understand why they have such fealty to Trump, to me he is not worth pissing on.

He's been not worth pissing on for decades. He's a fraud. Always has been. He backed into the Presidency with a once in a lifetime confluence of events...and he's been exactly the disaster I was afraid he would be. It just took 3 years for his Presidency to be tested enough where his incompetence and corruption would come shining through.

Because they have the power of the people behind them, not the power of Trump loving morons.
Sure

Dead people, illegal aliens, ect
Officials finally found a case of a dead person voting, accusing a Republican of pretending to be his dead mom to vote for Trump

Forum List

Back