How ridiculous can they get?

Are you seriously trying to establish a bar low enough for these sniveling bed wetters?

When it comes to stupidity alone, they have not just "dropped the bar". They have deliberately propelled it through the core of the earth and penetrated the other side of the planet. The stupidity bar of liberals is currently in orbit 3000 miles above the Makassar Straight and goes further out every time Joe Biden begins to stutter on TV.

It was reported from the core of the earth that Ktulu was nearly struck by the bar in the core of the earth when the meat puppet faggot said:

obozo said:
I've been to uh... 57 states... Uhh... and I still... uhh... have a few... uhh... more to uhh... go...

Ktulu was said to have been pissed off, but saw no need to rise up through the Mantle as humanity was already on it's way to to doom and it needed not to make the effort. The bar then penetrated the other side of the planet when Nanzi Poolousy said this inane shit:

A drunken commie hag said:
We have to pass the bill to see what's in the bill

If we need to find a bar to measure the ridiculousness of the left, I'm pretty sure we're going to have to see it it's in orbit around Saturn after Koffi Anon suggested we eat bugs for protein instead of beef.

If you ever needed more evidence that bed wetting leftists aren't just crazy, but Reinfield bat shit bug eating crazy the libturds are more than willing to provide it if you merely listen to them.

Quit holding back like that. Tell us how you really feel. :yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113:

illegal aliens aren't worried about immigration status or the corona lock down. So, the last twenty years of liberals chucking us under the bus, that on THEM.
Are you going to assert that all the Repubs that hire the illegals do so in ignorance?

A lot of them do yes.
When they have fake papers what are they supposed to do?
The ones who hire illegals knowingly are the legal mexican immigrants that take advantage of their immigration status.
Like the illegals at Trumps golf courses? Trump was ignorant ??? LOL

You think he runs the day to day operations at his golf course or any other of his hundreds of other businesses?
His people don't defecate without his OK And you mean the golf course he visited how many times since 2016?? 100?

How exactly do you micromanage hundreds of companies?
What 100's of companies ? Those who he sold his name to don't count

Hmmmmm.....if Trump sucks so bad why would these companies pay for the privilege of having his name?
Because somewhere back in time the real family name was changed and Trump is a very easy name to sell Yeah he has many businesses but he still is a lowlife cheat who's screwed most he comes in contact with and now he's screwing America

Really?
So tell me how he's screwing America,and please try and suppress the TDS long enough to give a real reason.
I'll just go with this Do you think he acted in an appropriate manner in his response to the virus threat?? Or did he down play it for re election sake? and did 100's maybe 1000's are dead because the AH was thinking about himself,as usual, or was he thinking about America

I am referring to a member of the alphabet media aka....msnbc and Nicolle Wallace who complains the right is running a smear campaign against biden as in she does not like the truth about biden revealed.

and.....btw what would she call what the left has been doing in regards to Trump from day 1?

Oh my bad I forgot democrats are allowed to do things republicans are not....yeh my bad. hehheh

MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Says ‘The Right Is Running A Smear Campaign Against Joe Biden’
All politicians run smear campaigns. The one against Trump is going to have more ammo than any that's ever come before it.
Sorry, that ammo has been spent. The "new" ammo has not, and it doesn't only hit Biden, put the entire menagerie of hypocrites involved in the Kavanaugh affair

It this ammo was used against Kavanaugh, he would have never gone to SCOTUS.

Colossal fuck in every way possible!

illegal aliens aren't worried about immigration status or the corona lock down. So, the last twenty years of liberals chucking us under the bus, that on THEM.
Are you going to assert that all the Repubs that hire the illegals do so in ignorance?

A lot of them do yes.
The ones who hire illegals knowingly are the legal mexican immigrants that take advantage of their immigration status.

You think he runs the day to day operations at his golf course or any other of his hundreds of other businesses?
His people don't defecate without his OK And you mean the golf course he visited how many times since 2016?? 100?

Hmmmmm.....if Trump sucks so bad why would these companies pay for the privilege of having his name?
Because somewhere back in time the real family name was changed and Trump is a very easy name to sell Yeah he has many businesses but he still is a lowlife cheat who's screwed most he comes in contact with and now he's screwing America

Really?
So tell me how he's screwing America,and please try and suppress the TDS long enough to give a real reason.
I'll just go with this Do you think he acted in an appropriate manner in his response to the virus threat?? Or did he down play it for re election sake? and did 100's maybe 1000's are dead because the AH was thinking about himself,as usual, or was he thinking about America

Did San Fran Nan downplay it when she encouraged people to go to ChinaTown and hug some Chinese people?
Did dems downplay it when Trump wanted to shut down travel from China and you called him xenophobic?
And how exactly do you downplay something when you dont know the final result?
That'd be kinda hard to defend if a shitload of people died.
You dipshits fought him at every turn and now want to absolve yourselves from any blame.
Americans see right through your bullshit.

A lot of them do yes.

Really?

Did San Fran Nan downplay it when she encouraged people to go to ChinaTown and hug some Chinese people?
Did dems downplay it when Trump wanted to shut down travel from China and you called him xenophobic?
You dipshits fought him at every turn and now want to absolve yourselves from any blame.
As well as yours Trumps been a bullshit artist for 30 years and America can see thru the POS

A lot of them do yes.

Really?

As well as yours Trumps been a bullshit artist for 30 years and America can see thru the POS

:laughing0301: Than why is he going to be re elected with ease?

Forum List

Back