How real is the Corona 19 threat?

1597447756731.png

I have met few people that have been effected by it . I myself haven't been and nor do I know anyone affected by Covid 19. Seems rather fishy as a reason to shut down an entire economy.
Tell that to the 160,000 and counting dead folks and their loved ones,. It to mention the folks who are permanently impaired by having it.

I have met few people that have been effected by it . I myself haven't been and nor do I know anyone affected by Covid 19. Seems rather fishy as a reason to shut down an entire economy.
Tell that to the 160,000 and counting dead folks and their loved ones,. It to mention the folks who are permanently impaired by having it.
That number is pumped up.

Don't forget that of the 160,000 dead, probably less than half died from Covid-19. Hell. people who drowned or were run over by a bus got counted as virus victims. The hospitals are making a fortune over this cheating.

Two years ago over 90,000 Americans died in one year from the flu..and we had a vaccine available.....where were you then?.....

Don't forget that of the 160,000 dead, probably less than half died from Covid-19. Hell. people who drowned or were run over by a bus got counted as virus victims. The hospitals are making a fortune over this cheating.
That's a lie. Stop repeating misinformation. You're going to get people killed.

Two years ago over 90,000 Americans died in one year from the flu..and we had a vaccine available.....where were you then?.....
By then time we hit a year since the first casualty we will be lucky if we're only looking at 4 or 5 times that number.

By then time we hit a year since the first casualty we will be lucky if we're only looking at 4 or 5 times that number.
The death count is slowing and new cases are dropping...calm down....

Two lies. Cases are still going up as is the death rate.

Creepy lives in a constant state of media-induced hysteria. :aargh:

Two lies. Cases are still going up as is the death rate.
Proof, jackass?

It's one of the biggest psyops ever, and the more I look into it, the more clear it becomes that this is a technocrat / globalist coup d'état, using the "pandemic" as their perfect pretext. How can anyone can still be unaware of all the draconian agendas attached to this thing is beyond me. You'd have to be living in a cave with nothing but the mainstream news to NOT see it by now.

Next year it will be remembered as a bad flu strain that the Democrats tried to capitalize on before the 2020 election.

Forum List

Back