How pissed is Trump that -666 has eclipsed the news of his fake memo?

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Instead of "OH SNAP FBI IS TRAITORS TRUMP WINS #MAGAGAGAGA!!!," this is the headline on Drudgereport:

U42zcIl.png

Donny dum dum must be LIVID at his thunder being stolen :laugh:

Last edited:
Instead of "OH SNAP FBI IS TRAITORS TRUMP WINS #MAGAGAGAGA!!!," this is the headline on Drudgereport:

U42zcIl.png

every commie on this forum is up in arms over the memo, your post is the first thing I've seen or heard about the market on here, and the real news there would appear to be the numbers symbolism more than anything else

We are all debating the memo...this is the first thread I've seen on the market drop...oh my it dropped so much!!! IT WAS OVER 26000 for Christ sake Biiiiiig deal...

U42zcIl.png

And the -666 doesn't help. Orange turd now has to come up with a distraction for the distraction of the distraction. He's like a Russian nesting doll. Apropos.

• Banned

U42zcIl.png

every commie on this forum is up in arms over the memo, your post is the first thing I've seen or heard about the market on here, and the real news there would appear to be the numbers symbolism more than anything else
Up in arms? All I've seen is them completely dismissing the memo, while dupes try to declare the investigation over even though the investigation continues unhindered :rofl:

U42zcIl.png

The stock market she goes up, the stock market she goes down.

But the memo is just the start of the embarrassment the Democrats are going to endure within the next year.

Will you be so cocky when they start frog-marching some big-named Democrats off to prison? Remember how you felt the night Donald J. Trump won the presidency?

A daily stock market return is news for a day. The Memo is going to be news for a long LONG time.
A 600 point correction is NOTHING after a 6000 point gain.
A 1,000+ point "correction." 5 days; is that the fastest 1,000 point drop in the market's history? Or did Dubya's have a faster drop?

U42zcIl.png

The stock market she goes up, the stock market she goes down.

But the memo is just the start of the embarrassment the Democrats are going to endure within the next year.

Will you be so cocky when they start frog-marching some big-named Democrats off to prison? Remember how you felt the night Donald J. Trump won the presidency?
The start? Then why make it a Friday news dump?

The first three stories on Fox's front page are about the memo. The fourth is about Tom Brady's son kissing him on the mouth. They REALLY need this to become something. :lol:

Forum List

Back