How Orwellian: Democrats call it the Inflation Reduction Bill and it does the exact opposite

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

These people (elite Demon rats) think we are retarded.

They slap a name on a bill that implies the exact opposite of what it really is/does (not that we're surprised or anything...).

When are everyday voters going to get fed up with this abuse of the taxpayer's money?

We've had 2 quarters of negative growth, the textbook definition of a Recession. So now they have this bill that they know most Americans probably will not read. A lot of Americans have not so much lost interest in this issue but given up. I mean, how can you fight "city hall"?

And former Pres O even said You don't raise taxes in a recession.. which this bill does in the billions

These people (elite Demon rats) think we are retarded.de

They slap a name on a bill that implies the exact opposite of what it really is/does (not that we're surprised or anything...).

When are everyday voters going to get fed up with this abuse of the taxpayer's money?

We've had 2 quarters of negative growth, the textbook definition of a Recession. So now they have this bill that they know most Americans probably will not read. A lot of Americans have not so much lost interest in this issue but given up. I mean, how can you fight "city hall"?
democrats have only one real goal...destroy the usa

yeh, just another thing they think we don't have a clue about. President Senile has been in govt all his adult life, listened to economists over and over.. He tries to act like he's clueless but despite his dementia he knows what the hell he's doing.. or maybe I should say the Puppeteer knows what he's doing

The theory goes that if you kill everyone off you solve all their problems
So stop being so cynical as to believe they don't really want to solve all our problems

The theory goes that if you kill everyone off you solve all their problems
But the problems of the still-living will continue. If "they" kill off all the little people, who will clean their houses, who will serve them their expensive lattes? Who will provide child care for their spoiled brat kids?

But the problems of the still-living will continue. If "they" kill off all the little people, who will clean their houses, who will serve them their expensive lattes? Who will provide child care for their spoiled brat kids?
But asking this requires sane logical thinking.

Epic fail!

But asking this requires sane logical thinking.

Epic fail!
I gues the elites could go to the homeless camps ubiquitous in blue states and beg the homeless to serve them.. after taking a 1 hour shower, of course...

I gues the elites could go to the homeless camps ubiquitous in blue states and beg the homeless to serve them.. after taking a 1 hour shower, of course...
Robotics and AI are suppose to take over. Then they will kill everyone else off

But the laugh will be on them

Ever seen the movie Terminator?

Great job by our President in fighting inflation

The deal, which would raise $739 billion in new revenue, spend $369 on an energy security and climate investments, and pay down more than $300 billion in debt, is scheduled to come to the Senate floor this week, pending approval by the Senate parliamentarian.

No wonder Republicans oppose it

Last edited:

And former Pres O even said You don't raise taxes in a recession.. which this bill does in the billions
rue"]https://www.newsmax.com/us/taxes-senate-inflation-reduction-act/2022/08/01/id/1081274/[/URL]

These people (elite Demon rats) think we are retar

They slap a name on a bill that implies the exact opposite of what it really is/does (not that we're surprised or anything.

When are everyday voters going to get fed up with this abuse of the taxpayer's mo

We've had 2 quarters of negative growth, the textbook definition of a Recession. So now they have this bill that they know most Americans probably will not read. A lot of Americans have not so much lost interest in this issue but given up. I mean, how can you fight "city ha

And former Pres O even said You don't raise taxes in a recession.. which this bill does in the bill

text books were written before this god damn pandemic and republicans refusing vaxx/mask. Your tiny little Murdoch media is totally full of crap period still a hell of a lot better than your internet conspiracy jobs and you idiots

According to NEWSMAX?

Ohhh

Great job by our President in fighting inflation

The deal, which would raise $739 billion in new revenue, spend $369 on an energy security and climate investments, and pay down more than $300 billion in debt, is scheduled to come to the Senate floor this week, pending approval by the Senate parliamentarian.

No wonder Republicans oppose it
any idiot knows you don't do more gov spending in a recession OR raise taxes

but I guess not everyone gets that

any idiot knows you don't do more gov spending in a recession OR raise taxes

but I guess not everyone gets that
This is not a normal recession if it is even that.

Recessions don’t have 300,000 jobs created every month or 3.5 unemployment

The idea of tax cuts in a recession is to kick the economy into gear. With inflation that’s not what we want is it?

This is not a normal recession if it is even that.

Recessions don’t have 300,000 jobs created every month or 3.5 unemployment

The idea of tax cuts in a recession is to kick the economy into gear. With inflation that’s not what we want is it?
people are working 2 and more jobs just to be able to afford the living they grew accustomed to (under Trump, the rightful President)

and that is not even considering the fact that I do not believe those figures anyway.

I demand proof before I claim to "know" something. I haven't seen any

Forum List

Back