Oklahoma Bans Boys From Competing As Girls, Lefty Calls it a Totalitarian White Nationalist Agenda

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
In Oklahoma, boys in a dress can't compete in girls sports & athletes will have to sign a "biological sex affidavit".
We protect our girls & women here so the woke agenda is DOA when we find it.
Tulsa schools were downgraded for groomer materials in libraries & CRT in the class rooms.
We haven't had a single county vote for a Dem in the presidential elections since before Barry & Michael slithered their way in to the WH.
It doesn't get any redder than Oklahoma & I couldn't be prouder.
Now if only my fellow Okies would stop voting for RINO's like Lankford to go the DC

“The reality is: Men are biologically different than women,” Gov. Stitt said while signing the bill into law. “Men have more muscle mass, their bones are larger and denser, they have larger lungs and wider airways. These are physical advantages men have over women on the field, in the pool, on the track or on the court.”

“So how is it fair for a female track athlete, or swimmer, who has been training since she was 12 years old to lose in high school to a biological male?” Gov. Stitt asked. “It’s not. It’s just not fair. And it will not happen in Oklahoma. In Oklahoma, we stand with female athletes. In Oklahoma, we will protect women’s sports.”

Some on the left had the predictable deranged overreaction.
One went so far to twit that this is totalitarian & white nationalism. She threw something about LGBFJB & infanticide there, too.
Blah blah blah...

In Oklahoma, boys in a dress can't compete in girls sports & athletes will have to sign a "biological sex affidavit".
Tulsa schools were downgraded for groomer materials in libraries & CRT in the class rooms.
We haven't had a single county vote for a Dem in the presidential elections since before Barry & Michael slithered their way in to the WH.
Now if only my fellow Okies would stop voting for RINO's like Lankford to go the DC

“The reality is: Men are biologically different than women,” Gov. Stitt said while signing the bill into law. “Men have more muscle mass, their bones are larger and denser, they have larger lungs and wider airways. These are physical advantages men have over women on the field, in the pool, on the track or on the court.”

“So how is it fair for a female track athlete, or swimmer, who has been training since she was 12 years old to lose in high school to a biological male?” Gov. Stitt asked. “It’s not. It’s just not fair. And it will not happen in Oklahoma. In Oklahoma, we stand with female athletes. In Oklahoma, we will protect women’s sports.”

One went so far to twit that this is totalitarian & white nationalism. She threw something about LGBFJB & infanticide there, too.
Blah blah blah...

Pretty fucking funny.

tick tock

The left is about to spontaneously combust and it will be pretty.

Obviously, Erin Matson does not understand what the words totalitarian and white nationalist means.
Men with the mental disorder called gender dysphoria should not be allowed to compete in women's athletics.
It's not fair.
They should create their own competition category.
A simple DNA test will prove that they are not women.
It's not hate, or oppression.
It is a biological fact.
The Left wants to force everyone to participate in their psychosis.

Blah blah blah...

Democrats hate America and Americans. Why is anyone surprised .

Obviously, Erin Matson does not understand what the words totalitarian and white nationalist means.
Men with the mental disorder called gender dysphoria should not be allowed to compete in women's athletics.
It's not fair.
They should create their own competition category.
A simple DNA test will prove that they are not women.
It's not hate, or oppression.
It is a biological fact.
The Left wants to force everyone to participate in their psychosis.

Yep, just change mens sports to an open category and let the freaks compete there.

Men and women should not compete together to ensure fairness and a level playing field. It has absolutely nothing to do with feelings or anti fag agendas.

It's the same reason why in sports like boxing they have weight classes to ensure fairness by not letting a heavy weight fight a feather weight.

What's next? Are the loonies going to start arguing that the special Olympics people need to compete in the regular Olympics?

Blah blah blah...

I do not support Oklahoma's position.

It is contrary to my agenda, which is to fucking destroy all female sports.

I have selfish motives.

1. Don't give a shit about women sports, and

2. I want the my alma mater to have a D1 hockey team.

I find it interesting that we have multiple instances of men changing to chicks and competing against chicks, but rarely is it chicks changing to men and competing agqinst men.

If men and women are the same, this should be about 50/50.

I find it interesting that we have multiple instances of men changing to chicks and competing against chicks, but rarely is it chicks changing to men and competing agqinst men.

If men and women are the same, this should be about 50/50.
Blasphemy!!!

Heresy!!!

You'll be hanged for this opinion.

Blah blah blah...

Wokeness

Forum List

Back