How one teacher's Black Lives Matter lesson divided a small Wisconsin town

Oh look. Another dumb meme from someone unable to discuss the issue.

Discuss what issue?

I'm black so you owe me free money?

I was driving 95 in a 30 zone & they pulled me over because I'm black?

Just because he was shooting at the cops doesn't give the cops the right to shoot back?

We're all sick of THE BLACK BULLSHIT! (I dindu nuffinz).

THAT is the real issue...lets discuss it!

If a black man has a mental complex because he heard car doors lock & he assumed it was because he's black...then I suggest he find a good psychiatrist...but don't blame his psychosis on me!

Oh look. Another dumb meme from someone unable to discuss the issue.

Discuss what issue?

I'm black so you owe me free money?

I was driving 95 in a 30 zone & they pulled me over because I'm black?

Just because he was shooting at the cops doesn't give the cops the right to shoot back?

We're all sick of THE BLACK BULLSHIT! (I dindu nuffinz).

THAT is the real issue...lets discuss it!

If a black man has a mental complex because he heard car doors lock & he assumed it was because he's black...then I suggest he find a good psychiatrist...but don't blame his psychosis on me!
Hmmmm...well...that wasn’t what was in the article...did you read it?

I expected this article to be about the backlash this grade school teacher faced after having a classroom discussion on racism but it actually highlights several other challenges faced by black families, namely that in almost all cases, the people who set up the system, made the rules and enforce them, all of whom are white, will seldom if ever find that racism was a factor in the bad, threatening, harassing behavior engaged in by whites towards blacks. And because they deem it "not due to racism", none of the behaviors are addressed or punished as they should be irrespective of the racial element.

The other thing that i found interesting is how so many people consider the Black Lives Matter a political movement and use the founders political affiliations as a basis to discount their message and the entire group. It has been brought up repeatedly that the COVID crisis has highlighted the fact that many white Americans react very poorly to being told what to do/not do. One of the [white] people interviewed in this article stated “You can’t even go out to eat dinner without them trying to get you on your knees,” which if you think about it is kind of hilarious. It brings to mind the white woman who got banned from all Starbucks in the country because she believed and stated that she didn't have to do what the young black barista asked her to do which was simply put on her mask. She made it obvious that it was a racial thing, at least for her, when she exited with a "f__k Black Lives Matter".

The racists are struggling coming to terms with the changes that are happening all around us.

Why don’t you stop being black, racist.
Get over your skin color.

Good point. Based upon past arguments people who complain about mask laws need to shut up and wear the masks while they take this up in the courts.

Anything less is vast hypocrisy out of those who expect this out of others when they have their civil rights violated.

We can also note the "cancel culture" at work here.
There are no mask laws, there are only dictates and orders by governors and health bureaucracies. Most of these are supposed to be subject to review by legislatures. They are hesitant to act currently.

But, according to the laws on the books, most of them need to be reviewed within 90 days of their issuance.

There are NO laws that state you have to have and show ID when you are simply out in public either.

But it's wrong to say no when a cop demands you show yours, right?

Good point. Based upon past arguments people who complain about mask laws need to shut up and wear the masks while they take this up in the courts.

Anything less is vast hypocrisy out of those who expect this out of others when they have their civil rights violated.

There are no mask laws, there are only dictates and orders by governors and health bureaucracies. Most of these are supposed to be subject to review by legislatures. They are hesitant to act currently.

But, according to the laws on the books, most of them need to be reviewed within 90 days of their issuance.

There are NO laws that state you have to have and show ID when you are simply out in public either.

Are the police really so underworked in urban areas they have the time and inclination to mess with people up for no reason? That seems to be what a lot of folks imply.

Hmmmm...well...that wasn’t what was in the article...did you read it?

No I didn't...and I apologize for ripping your head off.

I'm sensitive to this garbage because half my neices and nephews are black & our family has been torn apart over this horse shit.

Oldest nephew is now over 40 and this crap never happened until obama got into office. It's unbelievable that these kids grew up with me & have known me for decades & TV bullshit can tear us apart the way it has...there is no reason for it (other than for democrat filth to regain power).

Coyote address the items that explain why NOT to support BLM and that doing so does not make someone a racist.... I notice you just IGNORED that.

Where is the quantifiable proof of the so-called systemic racism?
Not that it will make any difference to the apologists for systemic racism.

The key findings, including that Black people were arrested for misdemeanors at the highest rate of any racial group, come as government leaders and law enforcement officials nationwide face mounting pressure to reform criminal justice and policing.
“Police have a great deal of discretion to enforce these lower-level crimes, and how police use that discretion can really impact how communities interact with the police,” Data Collaborative policy director Erica Bond said.

Last edited:
Where is the quantifiable proof of the so-called systemic racism?
Not that it will make any difference to the apologists for systemic racism.

The key findings, including that Black people were arrested for misdemeanors at the highest rate of any racial group, come as government leaders and law enforcement officials nationwide face mounting pressure to reform criminal justice and policing.
“Police have a great deal of discretion to enforce these lower-level crimes, and how police use that discretion can really impact how communities interact with the police,” Data Collaborative policy director Erica Bond said.
Thanks for the info. The study was a bit broad to allow for one to reach any informed conclusions.

The article bring s up good points. I guessing spray painting The n word on a school isn’t racist.

99.9% of the time it's blacks who do that. If so much racism exists...why do they have to invent it? (jusse smollett).

I'll tell you why...because they can get free money out of the deal...that's why. And when they're caught red handed they are never prosecuted for it.

Black people were arrested for misdemeanors at the highest rate of any racial group

Were they committing them at the highest rate?
Don't ask THAT question. Of course not they are all peaceful law abiding citizens, that commit 50 percent of all murders and commit 37 percent of all violent crime. Why would you ever think they committed misdemeanors at a higher rate? I mean we have nothing to base it on, according to the white and black liberals in denial.

Are the police really so underworked in urban areas they have the time and inclination to mess with people up for no reason? That seems to be what a lot of folks imply.

It would appear so. Philandro Castile was pulled over for driving while having a "wide set nose". The officer in the Breonna Taylor murder stated that he knows people are guilty of something when they won't look at him. Elijah McClain was jumped and killed for walking home with an orange juice.

I expected this article to be about the backlash this grade school teacher faced after having a classroom discussion on racism but it actually highlights several other challenges faced by black families, namely that in almost all cases, the people who set up the system, made the rules and enforce them, all of whom are white, will seldom if ever find that racism was a factor in the bad, threatening, harassing behavior engaged in by whites towards blacks. And because they deem it "not due to racism", none of the behaviors are addressed or punished as they should be irrespective of the racial element.

The other thing that i found interesting is how so many people consider the Black Lives Matter a political movement and use the founders political affiliations as a basis to discount their message and the entire group. It has been brought up repeatedly that the COVID crisis has highlighted the fact that many white Americans react very poorly to being told what to do/not do. One of the [white] people interviewed in this article stated “You can’t even go out to eat dinner without them trying to get you on your knees,” which if you think about it is kind of hilarious. It brings to mind the white woman who got banned from all Starbucks in the country because she believed and stated that she didn't have to do what the young black barista asked her to do which was simply put on her mask. She made it obvious that it was a racial thing, at least for her, when she exited with a "f__k Black Lives Matter".

The racists are struggling coming to terms with the changes that are happening all around us.

And because they deem it "not due to racism", none of the behaviors are addressed or punished as they should be irrespective of the racial element.

Give me an example.

The other thing that i found interesting is how so many people consider the Black Lives Matter a political movement and use the founders political affiliations as a basis to discount their message and the entire group.

We want what we want, or we will burn this country to ashes.

When people who speak in the name of BLM, make radical demands or threaten mass violence.... such as burning this country to ashes..... It's impossible not to discount their message as politically motivated terrorism.

What other reasonable assumption could be made?

“You can’t even go out to eat dinner without them trying to get you on your knees,” which if you think about it is kind of hilarious.

Yeah let me do that to you, and see if your terrified wife and kids, find it nearly as "hilarious".

And because they deem it "not due to racism", none of the behaviors are addressed or punished as they should be irrespective of the racial element.

Give me an example.

The other thing that i found interesting is how so many people consider the Black Lives Matter a political movement and use the founders political affiliations as a basis to discount their message and the entire group.

When people who speak in the name of BLM, make radical demands or threaten mass violence.... such as burning this country to ashes..... It's impossible not to discount their message as politically motivated terrorism.

“You can’t even go out to eat dinner without them trying to get you on your knees,” which if you think about it is kind of hilarious.

Yeah let me do that to you, and see if your terrified wife and kids, find it nearly as "hilarious".

A riot is the language of the unheard

MLK

Give me an example.

MLK

No, it's not. Riots are the language of thugs and criminals. Protests are the language of the unheard. Riots, are just animals, that want to break things for fun.

The New York Times is right this time at least: Everything that is happening in this country in 2020 stems from the fatal sin committed in the year 1619.

We were punished by God/Karma/Fate with the Civil War, which took the lives of hundreds of thousands of totally innocent boys on both sides.

Now we are being punished by the gradual implosion of the whole nation, BLM being just one aspect of the tragedy.

The seed was planted in 1619, and now we are reaping the consequences.

I think it fair to say that the United States of America in its current configuration will be coming to an end faster than we think.

Give me an example.

MLK

No, it's not. Riots are the language of thugs and criminals. Protests are the language of the unheard. Riots, are just animals, that want to break things for fun.

If that makes you feel better.

The article bring s up good points. I guessing spray painting The n word on a school isn’t racist.

99.9% of the time it's blacks who do that. If so much racism exists...why do they have to invent it? (jusse smollett).

I'll tell you why...because they can get free money out of the deal...that's why. And when they're caught red handed they are never prosecuted for it.
Do you have a link showing that 99% cause I haven’t that claim.

Forum List

Back