How much would you pay to be a slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slavery is alive & well in the world today with estimates that are over 45,000,000 modern day slaves.

Today, 167 countries still have some form of modern slavery, which affects an estimated 46 million people worldwide. Modern slavery can be difficult to detect and recognize in many cases. This is because slavery has moved underground in most countries and because the definition of slavery has expanded and evolved over the past several decades.

For example, the U.S. Department of State defines modern slavery as "the act of recruiting, harboring, transporting, providing, or obtaining a person for compelled labor or commercial sex acts through the use of force, fraud or coercion."

Interestingly enough, most of the countries in Africa still practice slavery. But according to many (if not most) blacks, Whites are the ones who are all fucked up. Because some Whites here practiced it here well over 100 years ago.

How are they bait
Are you so naive that you haven't noticed the influx of "unaccompanied minors?" The cartels promise the families that their children will have a better life. The parents get them to the border and the cartels traffic the parents across and the minors become unaccompanied with easy entry, never to be seen by their parents again.

Seriously, you need to do some research on the slave ships and the treatment of captured human beings. They were not brought here - they were forced here and it WAS terrible.

I know all about the slave ships. And what I said is still true. They couldn't have been treated too badly. Because dead slaves aren't worth anything. Also, White's didn't enslave them. Other Africans did. (Which still goes on in Africa today) They were bought by some Whites. But mostly jews. By the time that was done, any forcing there was to do had already been done. After that, they were transported.

Not quite. In order for such an individual to make a good cartel employee they must first have all their expectations destroyed. Once the illegal finds that there is no employer, the jobs they have to compete for are very low paid without a hope of paying off that $12,000 they are ready to sell drugs, transport child sex workers or murder.

Whatever the case may be, the one who had to borrow the money to be smuggled in had to know that they would have to pay it back. Or family members back in mexico could be killed. I am fairly certain that no smuggled illegal would entertain any fantasies about what they would have to do to pay back the cost of smuggling them in. In fact, they were most likely told what would be expected of them before they were even smuggled in. All of that aside, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it was secretly the mexican government who ultimately pays to have them smuggled here. Can you think of a cheaper way for one country to invade another? Without any open warfare involved? I can't.

I know all about the slave ships. And what I said is still true. They couldn't have been treated too badly. Because dead slaves aren't worth anything. Also, White's didn't enslave them. Other Africans did. (Which still goes on in Africa today) They were bought by some Whites. But mostly jews. By the time that was done, any forcing there was to do had already been done. After that, they were transported.
A certain percentage of dead slaves was calculated into the deal. Slavers only lost money if they were intercepted by a Royal Navy or USN ship and were captured or lost most of a cargo in the doldrums after running low on water. Slave ships were very fast for those reasons, the faster they made the middle passage, the fewer slaves died and their only chance of not being captured by a warship was to outrun it.

BLM and these other fuckheads should be whining to their African brothers for their stinking reparations. Their ancestors were made slaves, and sold, by their own people. As a group they should be able to put two dollars together.

So quit bugging us already...

Last edited:
This is a bait thread. What makes some whites believe crap like this?

How about baiting me. Tell me how I am wrong, put it on a hook and drop it in the water. I'll bite.

Are you so naive that you haven't noticed the influx of "unaccompanied minors?" The cartels promise the families that their children will have a better life. The parents get them to the border and the cartels traffic the parents across and the minors become unaccompanied with easy entry, never to be seen by their parents again.

I doubt if there are any unaccompanied minors. If they get a minor into this country, it is a golden ticket for their families to come here and be legal. Because they won't deport the children. What they do is let their families come here to join them. You have probably seen pictures of what are said to be smugglers dropping young children onto our side of the border fence. But I would say it is more likely to be family members. After all, why pay somebody to do something that the family member can do themselves.

A certain percentage of dead slaves was calculated into the deal. Slavers only lost money if they were intercepted by a Royal Navy or USN ship and were captured or lost most of a cargo in the doldrums after running low on water. Slave ships were very fast for those reasons, the faster they made the middle passage, the fewer slaves died and their only chance of not being captured by a warship was to outrun it.

If the slavers could avoid it, I'm sure they would have preferred that no slaves died. Next, I think the only reason the Royal Navy would get involved is if the slaves were being transported to England. Otherwise, what happens on the high seas isn't their business. And though I can't say for sure, I doubt if the American Navy would have bothered them until slavery became illegal. And we fought a war to stop it.

As an example, look at people who used to work in coal mines in Appalachia. They were often paid in company script. And they had to buy the things they needed at the company store. They also rented their housing from the company. There was a song written once by somebody named Tennessee Ernie Ford once that spoke about the situation. It was called 16 tons. The chorus went, "You load 16 tons, what do you get. Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don't call me. cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store."
Script is still currency which can be bartered, and traded for services. They were still paid.

How do you know.
Also, some slaves were able to save enough money to not only buy their freedom, b ut the freedom of family members and others as well.
Another thing is that the food, clothing and shelter they are given is a sort of payment in kind.

Glad to be of service.

Next, if you are a serf, a bonded servant or work under indentured servitude, you are a slave.
In a sense, indentured servitude was in many aspects.
Yet most were not paid. They paid their debts off in labor, and were provided with housing, clothing, food, and medical care.
They sold THEMSELVES most of the time, as a result of their debts in the old country, and safe passage, plus perhaps a trade.
This was an agreement most of the time, though many Irish and Scots were simply scooped up and sold as direct slaves...mostly by Muslims.
As such this cannot be classified as indentured servitude.

As an example, look at people who used to work in coal mines in Appalachia. They were often paid in company script. And they had to buy the things they needed at the company store. They also rented their housing from the company. There was a song written once by somebody named Tennessee Ernie Ford once that spoke about the situation. It was called 16 tons. The chorus went, "You load 16 tons, what do you get. Another day older and deeper in debt. Saint Peter don't call me. cause I can't go. I owe my soul to the company store."

You also say that slaves don't get paid. How do you know. If they did, you would never hear about it. Because history is written by the victors. Also, some slaves were able to save enough money to not only buy their freedom, b ut the freedom of family members and others as well. That money had to come from somewhere. Also, for most children, they get a weekly allowence. At the very least, I'm sure slaves were given something similar. Another thing is that the food, clothing and shelter they are given is a sort of payment in kind.

Next, if you are a serf, a bonded servant or work under indentured servitude, you are a slave. Nobody may actually own you, but it doesn't matter. Even Benjamin Franklin worked for his brother in an indentured apprentice. He had to flee to another state to get out of it.
There was nothing positive about slavery.

If the slavers could avoid it, I'm sure they would have preferred that no slaves died. Next, I think the only reason the Royal Navy would get involved is if the slaves were being transported to England. Otherwise, what happens on the high seas isn't their business. And though I can't say for sure, I doubt if the American Navy would have bothered them until slavery became illegal. And we fought a war to stop it.
It was legal to kill slaves.

You need to read some history. Great Britian banned the slave trade in 1807 and set the Royal navy to stopping the slave trade by capturing slave ships and freeing the cargo. The United States committed much of its small navy to the effort as well. The slavers were happy to see the War of 1812 start as it set the two navies actively suppressing the maritime slave trade at each other's throats instead of catching slavers. Stopping the maritime slave trade was done under the same rules as suppressing piracy, it was considered the job of any nation that sailed the seas. In 1833 England banned slavery completely. Southern support for slavery is probably the only reason England didn't enter the ACW on the side of the Confederacy after ethe Trent Affair.

Of course, slavers would have preferred no slaves died on the voyage. Every dead slave was lost profits. But some deaths were inevitable under the conditions slaves were shipped in. Some died of disease, some died from violence fighting the slaver crews some died of hopelessness and in bad cases entire cargos died from thirst or hunger if a voyage was prolonged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back