How much was the Biden Quid Pro Quo?

Considering Biden's son was never under investigation by the Ukrainians...

the company he worked for was so that means he was too,,,

For actions that took place before Hunter was with the company.
And Hunter Biden was hired specifically to get rid of those pesky legal problems. And, son of a bitch, he did a great job. He must be a legal genius! Or something.

Here's the timeline.

April 14, 2014: Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew signs billion dollar loan guarantee package for Ukraine.
Treasury Secretary Lew Announces Signing Of $1 Billion U.S. Loan Guarantee Agreement For Ukraine

April 18, 2014: Facing criminal investigation, Mykola Zlovcheski appoints Hunter Biden to the board directors of Burisma Holdings to be in charge of Burisma's Holding's legal unit.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...a-Announces-Hunter-Biden-s-Appointment-to.pdf

November 2, 2015: Shokin survives assassination attempt via sniper attack. He is saved by the bullet resistant glass of his office window.

December 6, 2015: Joe Biden meets with Ukrainian president Poroshenko.

December 8, 2015: Joe Biden addresses Rada (Ukraine's unicameral parliament).

December 9, 2015: Joe Biden threatens President Poroshenko and Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, telling them that he would withhold the $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was fired.

February 19, 2016: President Poroshenko's office falsely claims it has received Viktor Shokin's official resignation letter.

February 24, 2016: Email seeking reconsideration of Burisma's status as a corrupt corporation sent from Blue Star Strategies to the State Department name drops Hunter Biden.

March 29, 2016: Rada formally dismisses Shokin.

May 12, 2016: Biden approved "solid guy" Yuriy Lutsenko is scandalously appointed Prosecutor General of Ukraine, ostensibly to fight corruption, despite the fact that Lutsenko had served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office while he was the Interior Minister and had no legal credentials. No legal experience. Not even a law degree. Apparently his only qualification was that Joe Biden approved of him.

June 3, 2016: $1 billion loan guarantees that had been held up finally approved.
Do yo have a link for your cut and paste that verify the dates etc, or was this all written by you off of memory?

And Hunter Biden was hired specifically to get rid of those pesky legal problems. And, son of a bitch, he did a great job. He must be a legal genius! Or something.

Here's the timeline.

April 14, 2014: Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew signs billion dollar loan guarantee package for Ukraine.
Treasury Secretary Lew Announces Signing Of $1 Billion U.S. Loan Guarantee Agreement For Ukraine

April 18, 2014: Facing criminal investigation, Mykola Zlovcheski appoints Hunter Biden to the board directors of Burisma Holdings to be in charge of Burisma's Holding's legal unit.
https://assets.documentcloud.org/do...a-Announces-Hunter-Biden-s-Appointment-to.pdf

November 2, 2015: Shokin survives assassination attempt via sniper attack. He is saved by the bullet resistant glass of his office window.

December 9, 2015: Joe Biden threatens President Poroshenko and Prime Minister Yatsenyuk, telling them that he would withhold the $1 billion in loan guarantees unless Shokin was fired.

February 19, 2016: President Poroshenko's office falsely claims it has received Viktor Shokin's official resignation letter.

February 24, 2016: Email seeking reconsideration of Burisma's status as a corrupt corporation sent from Blue Star Strategies to the State Department name drops Hunter Biden.

May 12, 2016: Biden approved "solid guy" Yuriy Lutsenko is scandalously appointed Prosecutor General of Ukraine, ostensibly to fight corruption, despite the fact that Lutsenko had served prison time for embezzlement and abuse of office while he was the Interior Minister and had no legal credentials. No legal experience. Not even a law degree. Apparently his only qualification was that Joe Biden approved of him.

June 3, 2016: $1 billion loan guarantees that had been held up finally approved.
Do yo have a link for your cut and paste that verify the dates etc, or was this all written by you off of memory?
I've verified it all.

It's a pretty fucking suspicious timeline of events that certainly invokes reasonable suspicion of corruption.

Is there any reason not to investigate?

Last edited:
What was the actual amount of US aid meant for Ukraine that Biden withheld until his son Hunter was cleared of charges and the prosecutor fired? Was the full amount of aid released once Biden's corrupt personal demands were satisfied by the American taxpayers?

That didn't happen. You have nothing without your lies.

What was the actual amount of US aid meant for Ukraine that Biden withheld until his son Hunter was cleared of charges and the prosecutor fired? Was the full amount of aid released once Biden's corrupt personal demands were satisfied by the American taxpayers?
$0.00

I've seen 1 billion, 1.2 bil, and 1.5, Just trying to find an official amount of taxpayer money that Biden used for his personal quid pro quo.
It was $0.00.

...It matters to me, which is why I started the thread...
And it is irrelevant to the Impeachment process for the incumbent, which is why I ridicule the thread.

... I am involved in a writing project outside of this forum that calls for something more specific than the billion that Biden specified when he was bragging about his quid pro quo.
1. doubtful

2. even if true, it is not our job to give you writing material for your project

------------

The juvenile 5th grade recess yard excuse, "The other guy did it too", is best left on the recess yard.

Well, whether or not he was ever under investigation, at the very least his $50k per month paycheck was being threatened by the Bursima investigation.

No it wasn't.... Burisma was never going to go away, it's too big... And it was all settled with billions in fines. The owner is who they really were after...

None of that happened...LOL..you guys...crack me up! Hunter was not charged or even mentioned...there was no open case and the Prosecutor removed was as corrupt as the day was long. Which is why Biden executed US policy..at the order of his Boss, the President of the US and made the removal of the corrupt official a condition for the aid.

but you know this----don't you?

186353_600.jpg

Here's the timeline.

I've verified it all.

It's a pretty fucking suspicious timeline of events that certainly invokes reasonable suspicion of corruption.

No you didn't.

It was early March 2016 when Joe made his threat...NOT in 2015.

Here's the timeline.

I've verified it all.

No you didn't.

It was early March 2016 when Joe made his threat...NOT in 2015.
I'm sure they were threatened more than once.

None of that happened...LOL..you guys...crack me up! Hunter was not charged or even mentioned...there was no open case and the Prosecutor removed was as corrupt as the day was long. Which is why Biden executed US policy..at the order of his Boss, the President of the US and made the removal of the corrupt official a condition for the aid.

From what I have read, Hunter really did "work" for Burisma, he really did receive a corrupt amount of money From Burisma, he really was in a high board position, he really was in a corrupt position that was connected to Joe Biden's political influance, and Burisma really was under investigation. Joe Biden can be seen on video orchestrating the removal of the prosecutor who was a threat to Hunter by leveraging "a billion".

It is fine if you want to deny all this, I am fully aware that we may not be forming our unique pereptions of the political landscape from the same information. The reason why I started this thread was an attempt to clarify the actual amount of aid that Biden leveraged to protect his son with.

..there was no open case and the Prosecutor removed was as corrupt as the day was long.

No. Former PG Shokin testified that there were several open cases on Burisma and he was pressured by Poroshenko to close those cases because of Joe Biden's threats. And unfortunately for Biden, he confessed that he made those threats while the camera was being live streamed from the CFR.

You and others here repeatedly make accusations that Shokin was corrupt, yet you never cite the law you think he violated and Shokin has never even been charged with a crime, let alone been convicted of any crime.

Where is your evidence that Shokin "was as corrupt as the day was long"?

Last edited:
Well, whether or not he was ever under investigation, at the very least his $50k per month paycheck was being threatened by the Bursima investigation.

Let's ignore the fact that all parties including the EU, the countries within the EU, IMF, ant-corruption activists in Ukraine and the United States all wanted that Ukrainian prosecutor fired due to his unwillingness to actually prosecute corruption.
Also, let us not forget that it was ONLY Joe Biden who offered the quid pro quo of $1billion dollars. Regardless of the motivation of Bursima in hiring Hunter (we all know it was going to be a pay to play scheme), the fact of the matter is that Biden is the one who threatened to withhold aid, not other parties in the EU, not the IMF.

And Joe bragged about doing it. Now you see just how ridiculous the blatant double standard and hypocrisy is among Dem's.

I don't see a double standard. There is literally no evidence that this helped Biden's son. Where as getting the president of Ukraine to announce an investigation into a political opponent stinks to high heaven.
It was illegal for the President to do that.... not just wrong or stupid....

its not wrong for POTUS to expose corruption its his sworn duty

I was not asking if Biden's son was under investigation, I was asking how much aid Biden was holding hostage until the prosecutor was fired and Hunter was cleared. Do you know how much taxpayer money Biden withheld for his quid pro quo?

Hunter Biden was never under investigation. Seriously, where is the wingnut A team? I'm tired of amateur hour here at USMB.

but the company he worked for was,,,so that means he was,,,

From what I have read, Hunter really did "work" for Burisma, he really did receive a corrupt amount of money From Burisma, he really was in a high board position, he really was in a corrupt position that was connected to Joe Biden's political influance, and Burisma really was under investigation. Joe Biden can be seen on video orchestrating the removal of the prosecutor who was a threat to Hunter by leveraging "a billion".

It is fine if you want to deny all this, I am fully aware that we may not be forming our unique pereptions of the political landscape from the same information. The reason why I started this thread was an attempt to clarify the actual amount of aid that Biden leveraged to protect his son with.
Welll...I'll point out that you ask the reader to swallow a lot of assumptions..a lot of things you take as 'givens'...we could start with, "from what I read", mosey over to the video that you state shows Biden, "orchestrating the removal of the Prosecutor that was a threat to Hunter"..except that he wasn't--at all. BTW..how much is a 'corrupt amount of money' anyway? No defense of Hunter..he's a lame git living off of his father's position...but selling putative influence is as common as the day is long--and has little or nothing to do with Biden.

You state in your OP...a question..that assumes that the entire Biden narrative..is proven fact, rather than the hung-together narrative that it is...cobbled together as a counter-weight to the trouble that Trump has gotten himself into. I don't buy into the chain of assumptions...thus, for me, the answer is zero.

I was not asking if Biden's son was under investigation, I was asking how much aid Biden was holding hostage until the prosecutor was fired and Hunter was cleared. Do you know how much taxpayer money Biden withheld for his quid pro quo?

Hunter Biden was never under investigation. Seriously, where is the wingnut A team? I'm tired of amateur hour here at USMB.

No..it doesn't...LOL!

No..it doesn't...LOL!

Tree stump is kind of a moron....a useful idiot really.

..there was no open case and the Prosecutor removed was as corrupt as the day was long.

No. Former PG Shokin testified that there were several open cases on Burisma and he was pressured by Poroshenko to close those cases because of Joe Biden's threats. And unfortunately for Biden, he confessed that he made those threats while the camera was being live streamed from the CFR.

You and others here repeatedly make accusations that Shokin was corrupt, yet you never cite the law you think he violated and Shokin has never even been charged with a crime, let alone been convicted of any crime.

Where is your evidence that Shokin "was as corrupt as the day was long"?
Ohhhh..he testified...that clears it all up...LOL! You don't suppose he might have had a smidgen of motive to, you know, lie--and to thank God that he has a ready-made narrative provided to him to attempt to grab onto and rehabilitate himself? Biden did not confess anything of the sort...he bragged about using the power of the US to remove a corrupt official..at the orders of the President and with the full knowledge of the state Dept..

Unfortunately for you and your ilk..no one with half a brain believes any of this shyte. That does still leave the Trump base, of course---but convincing the already convinced changes nothing.

Forum List

Back