How much of the Mix can Renewables be?

. . . and now we know why, the cost of toilet paper, tissue, paper towels, paper cups, printer paper, and every other paper product seems to be doubling every two or three years.

Paper products are basically, FUEL, in direct competition with energy.

I never really understood that part, till I found out, just how many "biomass electric generation," facilities they have been setting up, and I didn't know, that these facilities, get state and federal direct energy subsidies, under renewable energy regulations.

Nor did I know, that these places are working with logging companies, to destroy forests. Which. . . seems sort of at odds, that environmental organizations, are in bed with the same companies that are destroying the environment?

The whole thing is clown world.

I really do think you are right, we need to change our whole culture norms. Folks will be watching this funeral of the Queen, and see all that wealth? It won't help the situation at all. People don't need to see all that. :rolleyes:

The mass media conditions them to consume, and then to also conserve? It is a mixed message. It makes no damn sense.

Most of these efforts would succeed with more citizen cooperation, which at present is sadly lacking. Even people who volunteer to recycle properly are unable to do it properly.

Last edited:
It's either profitable or it's not.....You don't "make" profits by squandering scores of billions of taxpayer funds on technology that hasn't even reached a break-even point.
Most businesses begin with debt. Profitability comes later, if at all.

No, it isn't happening right now...."Renewables" still require massive subsidies to even get them in place and running....None of them are anywhere near their break-even point, let alone turing a profit.
And the mass majority of it is bio-mass. But the MSM doesn't tell folks that. . . it is all, "solar and wind this, solar and wind that." Meanwhile, every two or three years, all the paper products in stores double and triple in prices.

And I'm like, wtf?!

:eusa_think:

I don't know if you realize this but there is a paper shortage. allegedly. I know printer businesses cannot get paper.

Most of these efforts would succeed with more citizen cooperation, which at present is sadly lacking. Even people who volunteer to recycle properly are unable to do it properly.
It is basic physics, you can't get something for nothing.

Recycling takes energy and resources.

Who is going to collect all of the citizens biomass? Is that going to be an ICE engine, or an electric vehicles? Electric vehicles? Do you think the electric vehicles are going to collect more material to generate more biomass electricity, than the energy it took to charge their batteries? ON top of generating more energy for the homes that discarded biomass?

Seriously? Do you think that is how this works?

If not, are we going to use ICE engines to collect the citizens biomass recycling?

:dunno:

Or is this on top of having landlords and the poor install solar panels on top of homes in regions where it is cloudy more than half the year?

notice how quiet islamic nations are right now? that's because they know their allies are hard at work inside america destroying it from the inside.

I don't know if you realize this but there is a paper shortage. allegedly. I know printer businesses cannot get paper.
Probably because lumber companies get more money from the government to give wood pulp to biomass plants to produce energy.

I know a lot of conservatives are loath to watch a "Micheal Moore documentary," but the shit he reveals about Al Gore at the end, is priceless. He pulls no punches.

It is basic physics, you can't get something for nothing.

Recycling takes energy and resources.

Who is going to collect all of the citizens biomass? Is that going to be an ICE engine, or an electric vehicles? Electric vehicles? Do you think the electric vehicles are going to collect more material to generate more biomass electricity, than the energy it took to charge their batteries? ON top of generating more energy for the homes that discarded biomass?

Seriously? Do you think that is how this works?

If not, are we going to use ICE engines to collect the citizens biomass recycling?

:dunno:

Or is this on top of having landlords and the poor install solar panels on top of homes in regions where it is cloudy more than half the year?
The same vehicles that now take organic waste to the landfill, where it is wasted, can take it to a digester where it becomes biogas and fertilizer. All that is needed for a successful program is citizen participation.

Probably because lumber companies get more money from the government to give wood pulp to biomass plants to produce energy.

I know a lot of conservatives are loath to watch a "Micheal Moore documentary," but the shit he reveals about Al Gore at the end, is priceless. He pulls no punches.
So we can thank Biden for that Shortage too. Stands to reason. They're dumbing down kids and if they can't write or read, who needs paper.

Forum List

Back