How Much Longer

LOL! Good one. For your education, the indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS.

Indigenous people are squatters? Weird how zionist talk about their "historic" right to land and reject any others historic rights to the land.

I thought you said there was no such thing as a palistinian?

Evidently you missed the news!
65 years ago they changed their name to ... drum roll please - Israelis!
Woohoo!

Are you for real? I never said there are no Palestinians. Like I always said, the indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS. Anyone with a brain knows there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD, let alone any Muslim Palestinians. Do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

I thought you said there was no such thing as a palistinian?

Woohoo!

Too late, you already admitted to indigenous palistinians.

If Alfalfa would actually pick up the book of Joshua (I know if he did he would be murdered by one of his fellow Arabs, so I understand he can't) he would be fully aware that Joshua gave permission to a few indigenous Canaanites nations that promised to be subservient to the Children of Israel.
Is it appears that this historically indigenous nations surrendered their claim to the land.
The 12 tribes never did such and, in fact, the land of Israel ALWAYS had a Jewish presence.

And now the Children of Israel are back with well over 250 nuclear weapons, a fully armed militia and developing cutting edge technology making the world a better place to live in.

And who's still in the Stone Age?
Alfalfa's nation.

If Alfalfa would actually pick up the book of Joshua (I know if he did he would be murdered by one of his fellow Arabs, so I understand he can't) he would be fully aware that Joshua gave permission to a few indigenous Canaanites nations that promised to be subservient to the Children of Israel.
Is it appears that this historically indigenous nations surrendered their claim to the land.
The 12 tribes never did such and, in fact, the land of Israel ALWAYS had a Jewish presence.

And now the Children of Israel are back with well over 250 nuclear weapons, a fully armed militia and developing cutting edge technology making the world a better place to live in.

Alfalfa's nation.

And if you would pick up SAMUEL you would find david conquering canaan by invading every village and killing all the men women and children.

Because "thou shalt no kill" only referred to hebrews.

Are you for real? I never said there are no Palestinians. Like I always said, the indigenous Palestinians --- WERE JEWS. Anyone with a brain knows there were no Muslims at all until after the 7th century AD, let alone any Muslim Palestinians. Do you think Mecca might be a nice place for a Palestinian State?

Woohoo!

So what about all the non jews who inhabited the region during the last 4000 years? And what does muslim have to do with it? You and your friends keep saying this as if it means anything to anyone other then a zionist.

Alfalfa's nation.

And if you would pick up SAMUEL you would find david conquering canaan by invading every village and killing all the men women and children.

And I'm sure you've ever actually read an entire chapter as opposed to a pre-selected verse.

Oy! Your Hebrew!
It's NOT "Thou shalt not kill", it's "Thou shalt not murder".

The King James Bible has purposely mistranslated lots of words.

So what about all the non jews who inhabited the region during the last 4000 years? And what does muslim have to do with it? You and your friends keep saying this as if it means anything to anyone other then a zionist.

Ever hear of the UN?

That's the part that hurts him. The truth. It's Israel's land & the Muslim Palestinians are squatters on it. Peace will come only if Israel ends the Palestinian occupation.

Alfalfa's nation.

Alfalfa's nation.

And I'm sure you've ever actually read an entire chapter as opposed to a pre-selected verse.

Oy! Your Hebrew!
It's NOT "Thou shalt not kill", it's "Thou shalt not murder".

The King James Bible has purposely mistranslated lots of words.

Okay, "Thou shalt no murder hebrews". Does that really change the dynamic?

Ever hear of the UN?

Why, yes I have as a matter of fact. Got a point other than the one on your head?

That's the part that hurts him. The truth. It's Israel's land & the Muslim Palestinians are squatters on it. Peace will come only if Israel ends the Palestinian occupation.

Alfalfa's nation.

Okay, I'll play.

Why is it "OZreals" land?

Oy vey! Let me make this real real easy for you. Try buying an airline tIcket to "Palestine."

Alfalfa's nation.

Okay, I'll play.

Oy vey! Let me make this real real easy for you. Try buying an airline tIcket to "Palestine."

Okay, I'll play.

I see. OZreal has a right to all the palestinian lands because you can't buy an air ticket to palestine.

Is that about it?

You know what's weird is this stuff makes sense to zionists.

No no no. Here is a FACT that no adult with a functioning brain can deny. Good or bad, right or wrong, legal or illegal, ALL LAND BELONGS TO WHOEVER RULES IT AT ANY GIVEN PERIOD IN TIME. In the case of Israel this is good, right & legal via a vote of UN. Now then, would you agree that ALL Arab lands are stolen lands conquered by force over the indigenous peoples who proceded the Muslims? Get it yet?

Okay, I'll play.

I see. OZreal has a right to all the palestinian lands because you can't buy an air ticket to palestine.

Is that about it?

I support a Palestinian State. Somewhere far away from Israel's rule of the land. Problem is no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant them a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. So where?

No no no. Here is a FACT that no adult with a functioning brain can deny. Good or bad, right or wrong, legal or illegal, ALL LAND BELONGS TO WHOEVER RULES IT AT ANY GIVEN PERIOD IN TIME. In the case of Israel this is good, right & legal via a vote of UN. Now then, would you agree that ALL Arab lands are stolen lands conquered by force over the indigenous peoples who proceded the Muslims? Get it yet?

Is that about it?

I support a Palestinian State. Somewhere far away from Israel's rule of the land. Problem is no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, will grant them a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. So where?

Is that about it?

Why shouldn't the indigenous non jew peoples of palestine be allowed to decide their own destiny on lands they a nd their families have lived on for decades, hundreds or even thousands of years?

"Indigenous" non Jews of Israel??? I didn't know there are still living Canaanites.

Why shouldn't the indigenous non jew peoples of palestine be allowed to decide their own destiny on lands they a nd their families have lived on for decades, hundreds or even thousands of years?

Palestinians can't even form a unity government.
Most of the WB and all Gaza is in their, collective, control. Two separate states with very different governments and goals try each to dictate for all palestinians. It can't work, and their failure has nothing to do with settlements, blockade of material that could be used for weapons or even land trade.
When frick and frack get their heads together and decide peace and economic growth is in the palestinians best interest, things will be settled to everyone benefit.
WB is prospering, unfortunately Gaza is floundering. Bad government.
Hamas still thinks the world owns them something for refusing to make peace, even with their their fellow palestinians. Billions from UN, EU, AL, World Bank and everyone else poured into their war machine and Hamas still won't even pay their own civil employees or provide services to their people who are paying Hamas for them. UN it tapped out and have stopped paying workers in Gaza and what little they are spending it directly for their own supplies. Qatar has given Gaza 10 million in oil and the AL billions each year in charity for the palestinians and their economy, on top of taxes collected and paid by Israel for trade and tariffs to the PA, who then pays Hamas.
WB is building self contained energy cities out of private funds and developing their own amazing businesses and industries. Palestinians billionaires investing in the future and peace. Hamas won't even pay market price to buy oil for their generators and sewage plant. Gaza still gets two thirds of their electricity from Israel and Egypt. It is only in central gaza that Hamas has forced a crisis on. Six hours of electricity on a rotating basis, and they can't even plan that for the most efficiency.
I remember quite well not having electric and water, except sporadically and learning to make the most of everything. When we could travel we stocked up on supplies and helped our neighbors in every way possible. Everyone share, and somehow those are some of my best memories and served me well through any number of storms, disasters and hardships.
You can be miserable and make everyone suffer or you can make the best of things. Ever the poorest person in the world can be happy with life if they so choose to. I've seen part of the world far worse and yet in their own way they cherish life and give thanks.
Sun light lamps, water purification, solar stoves, things that can easily be made for very little money. Clay pipes, mud bricks, grass and hemp material could easily be produced in gaza. They educate engineers and they can't make their own hand pumps? They make rockets and they can't figure out a way to process their own sewage? They repair cars, run metal shops and build tunnels and they can't find a way to produce electricity without oil? They grow oranges, grapes, make olive oil and they can't build a simple battery? Chemists can make bombs but they can't make basic antibiotics?
Necessity is the mother of invention and they can't even follow directions for machines that have been around for thousands of years?
Arab scientists has found a way to break down plastic with bacteria and the population if gaza can't use their collective knowledge to fend for themselves instead of blaming others for their own misery?

Forum List

Back