How much is Too Much

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Jan 11, 2021
1648308197788.png

So what price at the pump is the price that would drive you to make major changes?

Relocate
Change jobs
Change vehicles...

Understand, the pricing of gasoline has little to do with the market. If it did, gas would be 10-12-15 dollars a gallon already.

After all, what choice do you have?

The energy companies recognize that there needs be a balance otherwise the outcome they've fought so hard against over the last 40 years, the move away from fossils, will become reality, and quickly.

Not a left/right Dem/Rep question.

Just, what is the price point that will force your hand.

View attachment 621510

So what price at the pump is the price that would drive you to make major changes?

Relocate
Change jobs
Change vehicles...

Understand, the pricing of gasoline has little to do with the market. If it did, gas would be 10-12-15 dollars a gallon already.

After all, what choice do you have?

The energy companies recognize that there needs be a balance otherwise the outcome they've fought so hard against over the last 40 years, the move away from fossils, will become reality, and quickly.

Not a left/right Dem/Rep question.

Just, what is the price point that will force your hand.

None. I live 5.9 miles from my work by the shortest route and my car averages over 30 miles per gallon. I could walk there if I had to I suppose. If gas gets too expensive to make that affordable, I am guessing my work would close down because of having no customers.

None. I live 5.9 miles from my work by the shortest route and my car averages over 30 miles per gallon. I could walk there if I had to I suppose. If gas gets too expensive to make that affordable, I am guessing my work would close down because of having no customers.
Got ya beat. Live a mile from work.

So you don't drive other than to work?

No vacations, nothing?

How about your house, use electricity, how's that produced?
How about those groceries. think $15 gas might impact those prices?

If you're not interested in thinking about the topic then avoid the topic.

So you don't drive other than to work?

No vacations, nothing?

How about your house, use electricity, how's that produced?
How about those groceries. think $15 gas might impact those prices?

If you're not interested in thinking about the topic then avoid the topic.
You asked "So what price at the pump is the price that would drive you to make major changes?" If you are not interested in answers to your very own question, then perhaps you should stop asking for them.

I have this thing called a bike that I have used since I was a kid, I do get new ones every so often and utilize them to transport myself. It uses no petroleum to propel.

Forum List

Back