How much does race really separate us, genetically?

People might argue there are mental differences but idk if that is just because of culture. Sure, blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else, but why is the important question. Its not because of their melatonin.

So you think that you and Honey Boo Boo have a higher IQ than Condaleeza Rice?

I think that says more about you racists than anything else.
My post had nothing to do with racism, you closed minded prick. They GENERALLY have a lower IQ. That's fact, its not racism. Grow up.

Lets look at what you actually said

Sure, blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else,

Your statement is that blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else- presumably every non-black.

Not 'generally'.

So what you were saying is that you think that you and Honey Boo Boo have higher IQ's than Condeleeza Rice.

Now you have been called on it- you want to back peddle from what you said.

Figures.

There are obvious differences in the different races of our species. Hair, skin tone, facial features, shapes of body parts(Asian eyes) all kinds of stuff.
However, we are all humans, so physical features shouldn't make a damn.

People might argue there are mental differences but idk if that is just because of culture. Sure, blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else, but why is the important question. Its not because of their melatonin.
That's the point of the article. Scientifically all differences are superficial having to do with appearance. So no, blacks don't have a lower IQ than everyone else, genetically.
But there is still differences.
Like I said, I don't think their lower iq has much to do with their race as it does culture.
differences in physical appearances that makes up about .01% of our genes.
Doesn't matter. We have 90% common DNA with cats. We have almost a 99% shared DNA with monkeys. Are we all monkeys and cats too?

There are obvious differences in the different races of our species. Hair, skin tone, facial features, shapes of body parts(Asian eyes) all kinds of stuff.

That's the point of the article. Scientifically all differences are superficial having to do with appearance. So no, blacks don't have a lower IQ than everyone else, genetically.
Like I said, I don't think their lower iq has much to do with their race as it does culture.

And which 'culture' are you speaking of?

The culture of African Americans? Jamaicans? Haitians? Burundians? Nigerians?

My post had nothing to do with racism, you closed minded prick. They GENERALLY have a lower IQ. That's fact, its not racism. Grow up.

Your statement is that blacks have a lower IQ than everyone else- presumably every non-black.

Not 'generally'.

So what you were saying is that you think that you and Honey Boo Boo have higher IQ's than Condeleeza Rice.

Figures.
Shove your semantics up your ass. You know damn well you came into this thread defensive. Grow up FFS

Doesn't matter. We have 90% common DNA with cats. We have almost a 99% shared DNA with monkeys. Are we all monkeys and cats too?

Every white person on earth has a different DNA from me- and you(unless you are a genetic twin)- does that mean we are all different species?

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
I don't get it. Blacks do indeed have lower IQ than all other racial demographics. Are your really arguing that?

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
Shove your semantics up your ass. You know damn well you came into this thread defensive. Grow up FFS

You racists sure do get touchy when your racism is pointed out.

I wonder what race that gene comes from?

Any that have less exposure to knowledge and experiences.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
I don't get it. Blacks do indeed have lower IQ than all other racial demographics. Are your really arguing that?

So you think you are smarter than Condeleeza Rice?

Are you really arguing that?

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
speaking facts makes you racist now. Did you forget?
I swear, cant even have a decent discussion without faggots like syriously. America sucks. Ill meet you in Prague

Not 'generally'.

Figures.

You are fucking pathetic. Isnt calling something racist when its not, actually racism? Think about that, dumbfuck.

Any that have less exposure to knowledge and experiences.

"less exposure to knowledge and experiences' than who?

A typical white person?

And who is a 'typical white person'?

Is someone from Iceland much like a Bulgarian? Or a Brazilian?

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
speaking facts makes you racist now. Did you forget?
I swear, cant even have a decent discussion without faggots like syriously. America sucks. Ill meet you in Prague

Why exactly do you think America sucks- and why are you going to Prague?

Of course you can't have a decent discussion.

All you want to talk about is race- and why you think you are smarter than Condeleeza Rice.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.

You are fucking pathetic. Isnt calling something racist when its not, actually racism? Think about that, dumbfuck.
What fucking pathetic is what you said

Not 'generally'.

Figures.
[/

I have to go do things- I leave this thread to those who think they are genetically superior because they are have the same skin color as Honey Boo Boo- not Condeleeza Rice.

upload_2017-4-28_13-45-0.jpeg

Doesn't matter. We have 90% common DNA with cats. We have almost a 99% shared DNA with monkeys. Are we all monkeys and cats too?[/QUOTE]Yes indeed. DNA dictates everything about us. All mammals have at least 90% of the same DNA and flies have about half.

It's a PC argument that falls flat for those who aren't dingbats.

Not 'generally'.

Figures.

So you think you are smarter than Condeleeza Rice?

Are you really arguing that?
Do you really think I'm saying something like all men are taller than all women?

Grow up and grow a pair. Life is unkind to stupidity. And that btw, should not be construed as being a racial, though you may take it that way.

A study I've read showed that Africans immigrating here now, have higher IQs than native african americans. Maybe that shows africans aren't genetically inferior but african americans are being oppressed to the point that their community can not reach its natural potential.
politics section?
Where should I have posted?

A study I've read showed that Africans immigrating here now, have higher IQs than native african americans. Maybe that shows africans aren't genetically inferior but african americans are being oppressed to the point that their community can not reach its natural potential.
politics section?
Where should I have posted?
lol.

This says something about your IQ.

Honey Boo Boo and Snooki are about on par with TN.

Forum List

Back