How Misogynists are Made.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
No man is born a misogynist -- yet many men have been made misogynist. During the last five decades there has been much discussion on how misogynists are made. Many theories have been presented. In this nanoessay, we present a three step recipe for producing a misogynist.

The initial ingredient is any male. Many men would assert that they would never become misogynists, but that is prior to experiencing the steps described below.

In the First Step, the male is subject to abuse. His first experience of abuse may be as a child in his family of origin. According to "Child Maltreatment 2006," USDHHS, mothers are about twice more likely to abuse children then fathers. His first experience of abuse may be as an adult in an intimate relationship. Many abused men are subject to systemic injustice by Law Enforcement, which generally treats the male victim of DV as the abuser. Many men who leave abusive marriages suffer significant discrimination during divorce. His first experience of abuse may be in the form of a false accusation. Even though American Justice System has Presumption of Innocence, one tweet is sufficient to destroy a man's career.

I have never been abused, even though I did suffer from Depression connected to my Autism. I do not view myself as a misogynist. I advocate for fair treatment of men. I respect women who do not hate or abuse men. I am not a Male Separatist.

Following Step 1, the man feels PTSD or Complex PTSD due to abuse. He feels resentment toward his abuser, and possibly toward the system if it was involved. He is not yet a misogynist, nor is he resentful toward all women.

In the Second Step, the man is subject to Misandry. He starts to notice male bashing in Mainstream Media. He may have acquaintances making misandrist comments. He may notice the prevalence of male bashing on Social Media. Hashtags #menaretrash and #killallmen are common. TikTok is the worst place by orders of magnitude, followed by Twitter. YouTube and Reddit -- not so much yet. All kinds of negative generalizations are constantly made about men. All kinds of insults are constantly thrown at men as a gender. All men are blamed for misdeeds of a small percentage of men.

Following Step 2, the man may develop some misogynistic inclination. Having been blamed for all wrongs done by all men throughout History, he starts blaming all women for the abuse and injustice he himself has suffered. At the end of Step 2, he is still not a full misogynist. He still understands that blaming any birth group is as wrong as being a racist. He understands that being resentful toward innocent people for the faults of others who share their innate characteristics is very wrong.

In the Third Step, the man is subject to justification of Misandry, which is in many ways much worse then Misandry itself. Many men who take offense at male bashing on Social Media are told that if they are not guilty of any Sexism or Microaggressions, then it is not about them. They are told that only the men who are trash are offended by #menarepigs. Men are told that only men who are "a part of the problem" are offended by #killallmen. They are told that due to their innate Patriarchal guilt they must accept women "venting" by constantly insulting men and wishing harm on them. If they were really good men they would not object to those who wish death on them.

Most importantly, a big majority of Liberal women and a majority of Liberal men support #killallmen. Not as a plan for genocide, but as an expression of strong contempt. Almost no one believes that men should actually be exterminated. But the majority of Liberals believe that men are a class of Oppressors. The majority of Liberals believe that a good man would accept his innate Patriarchal guilt and would never object to such a trifle as being verbally abused. Calling someone a pig and wishing death upon him even as a joke is a severe insult. A continuum of insults is verbal abuse.

Following Step 3, the man realises that the Society views him as owing apology to his abusers. He realises that Society expects him to accept further unlimited verbal abuse due to his guilt. If all three steps have been performed correctly, a misogynist is made.

A misogynist may become a MGTOW -- Male Separatist. If he is socially awkward, he may identify as InCel. He may interact with other like-minded men on countless online avenues. He may respond to male-bashing in kind.

Many alarms have been sounded about online radicalization of young men. Many MGTOW resources have been banned as a result. Nevertheless, it is impossible to cut all avenues of communication.

The problem of online radicalization of young men can not be solved by treating the symptom instead of looking at the cause. Young men are radicalized by being abused and then told that they owe endless amends to their abusers. Young men are radicalized by TikTok, not MGTOW forums.

No man is born a misogynist -- yet many men have been made misogynist. During the last five decades there has been much discussion on how misogynists are made. Many theories have been presented. In this nanoessay, we present a three step recipe for producing a misogynist.

The initial ingredient is any male. Many men would assert that they would never become misogynists, but that is prior to experiencing the steps described below.

In the First Step, the male is subject to abuse. His first experience of abuse may be as a child in his family of origin. According to "Child Maltreatment 2006," USDHHS, mothers are about twice more likely to abuse children then fathers. His first experience of abuse may be as an adult in an intimate relationship. Many abused men are subject to systemic injustice by Law Enforcement, which generally treats the male victim of DV as the abuser. Many men who leave abusive marriages suffer significant discrimination during divorce. His first experience of abuse may be in the form of a false accusation. Even though American Justice System has Presumption of Innocence, one tweet is sufficient to destroy a man's career.

I have never been abused, even though I did suffer from Depression connected to my Autism. I do not view myself as a misogynist. I advocate for fair treatment of men. I respect women who do not hate or abuse men. I am not a Male Separatist.

Following Step 1, the man feels PTSD or Complex PTSD due to abuse. He feels resentment toward his abuser, and possibly toward the system if it was involved. He is not yet a misogynist, nor is he resentful toward all women.

In the Second Step, the man is subject to Misandry. He starts to notice male bashing in Mainstream Media. He may have acquaintances making misandrist comments. He may notice the prevalence of male bashing on Social Media. Hashtags #menaretrash and #killallmen are common. TikTok is the worst place by orders of magnitude, followed by Twitter. YouTube and Reddit -- not so much yet. All kinds of negative generalizations are constantly made about men. All kinds of insults are constantly thrown at men as a gender. All men are blamed for misdeeds of a small percentage of men.

Following Step 2, the man may develop some misogynistic inclination. Having been blamed for all wrongs done by all men throughout History, he starts blaming all women for the abuse and injustice he himself has suffered. At the end of Step 2, he is still not a full misogynist. He still understands that blaming any birth group is as wrong as being a racist. He understands that being resentful toward innocent people for the faults of others who share their innate characteristics is very wrong.

In the Third Step, the man is subject to justification of Misandry, which is in many ways much worse then Misandry itself. Many men who take offense at male bashing on Social Media are told that if they are not guilty of any Sexism or Microaggressions, then it is not about them. They are told that only the men who are trash are offended by #menarepigs. Men are told that only men who are "a part of the problem" are offended by #killallmen. They are told that due to their innate Patriarchal guilt they must accept women "venting" by constantly insulting men and wishing harm on them. If they were really good men they would not object to those who wish death on them.

Most importantly, a big majority of Liberal women and a majority of Liberal men support #killallmen. Not as a plan for genocide, but as an expression of strong contempt. Almost no one believes that men should actually be exterminated. But the majority of Liberals believe that men are a class of Oppressors. The majority of Liberals believe that a good man would accept his innate Patriarchal guilt and would never object to such a trifle as being verbally abused. Calling someone a pig and wishing death upon him even as a joke is a severe insult. A continuum of insults is verbal abuse.

Following Step 3, the man realises that the Society views him as owing apology to his abusers. He realises that Society expects him to accept further unlimited verbal abuse due to his guilt. If all three steps have been performed correctly, a misogynist is made.

A misogynist may become a MGTOW -- Male Separatist. If he is socially awkward, he may identify as InCel. He may interact with other like-minded men on countless online avenues. He may respond to male-bashing in kind.

Many alarms have been sounded about online radicalization of young men. Many MGTOW resources have been banned as a result. Nevertheless, it is impossible to cut all avenues of communication.

The problem of online radicalization of young men can not be solved by treating the symptom instead of looking at the cause. Young men are radicalized by being abused and then told that they owe endless amends to their abusers. Young men are radicalized by TikTok, not MGTOW forums.
Correll will be posting on this very soon.

It should be hilarious.

How do you create a Misandrist?

warhol-superstarsval-valerie-Solanas.jpg

the man feels PTSD or Complex PTSD due to abuse

It has been argued that Post-traumatic Stress Syndrome is nothing more than a self-indulgent affectation. People feel PTSD because they are told they should feel PTSD.

The idea that humans adapt a laizze-faire attitude towards traumatic situations is considered to be sociopathic in modern society.

However, in the not so distant past, within a human lifetime, carnage and trauma was a common cultural experience for most of the human race and, yet, the idea of a post-trauma psychological response to it was considered abnormal rather than expected.

You could list 100 things that are of serious importance in this nation and Misogynists aren't one of them.

Sadly I am no stranger to be labeled a misogynist, but it was only because of my not being a fan of certain female singers.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. When are certain people going to learn that Beyonce is not the only female singer out there?

Like all character traits it begins as a child. If the child learn through actions of male role models that the female's role in society is to be dominated by the male, then those characteristics will be with him for life.

Last edited:
Like all Character traits it begins as child. If the child learn through actions of male role models that the female's role in society is to be dominated by the male, then those characteristics will be with him for life.
Many men who had controlling and abusive female role models become misogynists.

Many men who suffer abuse and injustice as adults become misogynists.

:heehee: Still blaming women. :heehee:

Isn't it odd that young women being abused are not so radicalized.......poor men, such victims.

Forum List

Back