How many years has Obama set back race relations ?

Agreed.

Partisanship is on the upswing in both parties and has been for a long time.

The GOP paid a heavy price for the Impeachment of Clinton.

They decided to rein in their partisan opposition to Obama to less epic expressions.

They were still bitterly opposed to him, just less overt about it.

If Hillary wins they will be bitterly opposed to her. With the passage of time from the Impeachment hearings they may be even more blatant.

The point being the Republicans, in this era, would/will oppose any democratic president with bitter partisanship.

Your side's false characterization of this new normal bitter partisan opposition as being Race Based is what has made this into a racial thing, and thus set back Race Relations generations.

Obama supported this vile strategy on your side's part.

You are the bad guys.

I agree that most of the Republican antics directed at Obama are trying to block a Democratic agenda

However, the ones directly race related are:

1. Claiming Obama was born in Kenya and passing legislation demanding birth certificates
2. Questioning whether Obama graduated college or was affirmative action
3. Claiming Obama is unable to speak without a teleprompter (He is not an "articulate black man", he needs someone to write his words for him)
5. Claiming Obama is not like "you and me"
6. Claiming Obama is a Muslim

Bill Clinton was accused of having many people killed.

There were so many stories of the Clintons showing complete disrespect to their security and military people.

There were accusations that Bill in not Chealse' father.

HIllary is supposedly a lesbian.

We can play this game with Republicans too.

Reagan was supposedly stupid. Reagan supposedly negotiated with Iran to keep the hostages longer to sabotage Carter.

That's off the top of my head. Do you doubt that with research I could not find realms of conspiracy theory and/or personal slander on all recent presidents, on both sides of the aisle?

They are all smeared and vilified by their enemies.

It is your lefties who have made this new normal of bitter partisanship, to be racial, and racist.

You are confusing what morons on the interweb and conspiracy theorists write with what is being generated on the rightwing media. Everything I wrote was reported as "news" by Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck

Plenty of the main stream media supported the idea that Reagan was stupid.

IF I goggled Reagan and Huffington Post or MSNBC what excellent conspiracy theories could I find published?

Oh, I remember a good one. That Reagan had Crack sent into the inner cities to kill blacks.

Doesn't address the racism directed at the first black president

I agree that most of the Republican antics directed at Obama are trying to block a Democratic agenda

1. Claiming Obama was born in Kenya and passing legislation demanding birth certificates
3. Claiming Obama is unable to speak without a teleprompter (He is not an "articulate black man", he needs someone to write his words for him)
7. Obama is only "half black" what conservatives called "halfrican"

Forgot #8

7. Obama is only "half black" what conservatives called "halfrican

8. Insisting on calling him Barack "Hussein" Obama to remind people he is a Mooslim

I don't know if the childish taunts about "Barry" are racist in nature or just another attempt to demean him

43 other whites couldnt do it but gosh darnit Obama should've healed the world by now

You don't think maybe a BLACK President had an opportunity to be a real leader and do something great as far as race relations in this country? But no, that would have been hard work.

What exactly do you propose he should have done?

IN the campaign he should have come out AGAINST those that were playing the Race Card against McCain instead of playing the Race Card himself.

THat would have been very impressive. It would have demonstrated that a white man could disagree with a black politician legitimately.

It would have fought against the confirmation bias for seeing racism that so many on the Left have.

Fewer false accusations of racisms, would have meant more real debates and less anger and hatred.

On both sides of the divide.

Obama never played the racecard
yellow_bs__56629.1369880354.1280.1280.jpg

Agreed.

Partisanship is on the upswing in both parties and has been for a long time.

The GOP paid a heavy price for the Impeachment of Clinton.

They decided to rein in their partisan opposition to Obama to less epic expressions.

They were still bitterly opposed to him, just less overt about it.

If Hillary wins they will be bitterly opposed to her. With the passage of time from the Impeachment hearings they may be even more blatant.

The point being the Republicans, in this era, would/will oppose any democratic president with bitter partisanship.

Your side's false characterization of this new normal bitter partisan opposition as being Race Based is what has made this into a racial thing, and thus set back Race Relations generations.

Obama supported this vile strategy on your side's part.

You are the bad guys.

There were so many stories of the Clintons showing complete disrespect to their security and military people.

Reagan was supposedly stupid. Reagan supposedly negotiated with Iran to keep the hostages longer to sabotage Carter.

That's off the top of my head. Do you doubt that with research I could not find realms of conspiracy theory and/or personal slander on all recent presidents, on both sides of the aisle?

It is your lefties who have made this new normal of bitter partisanship, to be racial, and racist.

You are confusing what morons on the interweb and conspiracy theorists write with what is being generated on the rightwing media. Everything I wrote was reported as "news" by Fox, Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck

IF I goggled Reagan and Huffington Post or MSNBC what excellent conspiracy theories could I find published?

Oh, I remember a good one. That Reagan had Crack sent into the inner cities to kill blacks.

1. Attempting to derail a candidate on a technically. Is it racist of dems to not let former Governor Schwarzenegger run for the Presidency?

2 & 3. Calling your opponents intelligence into question? Really? YOu are dem have the nerve to pretend that that is unusual? Consider that claim dismissed and ridiculed.

5. MOre a recognition that liberals, with their moving beyond nationalism, are not putting the interests of Americas ahead of outsiders. Which is true for ALL democrats, it is just that the dems prior to Obama were better at hiding that fact.

6. I once was accused of using the term "conversion" to describe Obama's joining Wright's church to imply that he was converting to Christianity from something else. I agreed with my accuser that using that term did imply that. I then cut and pasted from Obama's web site his use of the term "convert" in reference to his joining that Church.

Considering the contempt that you liberals have for Christians, being doubtful of a Liberals claiming to be Christian is completely reasonable, regardless of race. I do not believe Nancy Pelosi when she claims to be a Christian.

For the record, I do not believe that Obama is a muslim. He is an atheist. CUlturally, I'm sure he picked up shit from his childhood in Malaysia. HIs finding of Wright's message attractive was more a matter of being somewhat of a racist Marxist, see Black Liberation Theology.

7. Really? YOu are claiming that Fox news called Obama a "halfrican"? That is from some nut on the internet.

Has Correll explained how Obama should've made whites have a more favorable view of blacks in General yet?

43 other whites couldnt do it but gosh darnit Obama should've healed the world by now

You don't think maybe a BLACK President had an opportunity to be a real leader and do something great as far as race relations in this country? But no, that would have been hard work.

IN the campaign he should have come out AGAINST those that were playing the Race Card against McCain instead of playing the Race Card himself.

THat would have been very impressive. It would have demonstrated that a white man could disagree with a black politician legitimately.

It would have fought against the confirmation bias for seeing racism that so many on the Left have.

Fewer false accusations of racisms, would have meant more real debates and less anger and hatred.

I take that as a concession that you have no examples

The years 2008-present.

If the blatantly obvious (and rather significant) ones like Ferguson and Cambridge don't register for you, I'm not going to waste my time.

Last edited:

1. Attempting to derail a candidate on a technically. Is it racist of dems to not let former Governor Schwarzenegger run for the Presidency?

Schwarzenegger was a documented naturalized citizen. Obama was a documented American citizen
Republicans in red states passed laws requiring an acceptable birth certificate when Obama was running in 2012. That legislation was shelved once Obama was reelected. Bush was not questioned on his citizenship, but then again, he did not have a funny sounding name

The years 2008-present.

If the blatantly obvious (and rather significant) ones like Ferguson and Cambridge don't register for you, I'm not going to waste my time.

Again you fail to provide specifics

2 & 3. Calling your opponents intelligence into question? Really? YOu are dem have the nerve to pretend that that is unusual? Consider that claim dismissed and ridiculed.

Every president since Eisenhower used a teleprompter and every President since Washington used prepared notes for a speech.However, it was not till an "articulate black man" became President that it was implied that he was unable to speak without a teleprompter

The years 2008-present.

Again you fail to provide specifics

You can lead a blind horse's ass to water.......

Here is a good one for you:

Correll believes that if you call a racist a racist then you are playing the race card. But being the racist is Obama's fault.

Nope. I know that if you falsely accuse someone of being a racist, that you are playing the Race Card, and that doing so makes you an asshole.

Obama falsely accused McCain of running a racist campaign. That makes Obama an asshole.

Democrats have constructed a world where everyone who disagrees with them is a racist.

Every president since Eisenhower used a teleprompter and every President since Washington used prepared notes for a speech.However, it was not till an "articulate black man" became President that it was implied that he was unable to speak without a teleprompter

IT was not a republican that made a big deal about Obama being an "Articular black man".

It is interesting the way you focus so much on the teleprompter and less on the questioning of the intelligence.

Because you libs have made an Art Form out of questioning the intelligence of just about EVERYONE that dares disagree with you.

From Reagan to GWBush, to Dan Quayle, to Sarah Palin, to republicans, or Trump supporters as a whole.

Hell, how many times have you liberals used the term "undereducated" or "uneducated white males" in this campaign? How many times have you seen libs on this very site just baldly state that Trump supporters are stupid, or retarded or some other word that smears their intelligence.

It is absurd of you to claim that as evidence of racism.

Why does Obama hate America? What did we as a country ever do to him?

In "Dreams of my Father," Obama spells out his disdain for America as a "colonial power." Though this is an ignorant view, it is one Obama has long held. He sees the USA as an oppressor of developing countries.

Why is Barack Obama an evil man?

In the Marxist perspective of Obama, the destruction of the West serves the greater good, ergo he does not see himself as evil.

Why Is Barack Obama destroying America?

To pave the way for global socialism.

Is Barack Obama a Muslim?

No, he is a Marxist.

Why does Barack Obama hate America?

Asked and answered.

Is Barack Obama an Traitor?

Yes.

[quote[Is Barack Obama a Communist?[/quote]

Of course, that is what defines him at his very core.

Why is Barack Obama a terrorist?

He isn't.

Why is Barack Obama a gay homosexual?

Nurture or nature? Who knows?

Can Barack Obama be impeached for the damages he has done? DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO!

Not at this point.

Schwarzenegger was a documented naturalized citizen. Obama was a documented American citizen
Republicans in red states passed laws requiring an acceptable birth certificate when Obama was running in 2012. That legislation was shelved once Obama was reelected. Bush was not questioned on his citizenship, but then again, he did not have a funny sounding name

Schwarzenegger is a pretty funny name. It is part of the fact that he comes from another country.

If Schwarzenegger had claimed that his mother had given birth to him while stuck in an elevator in the US embassy, thus American soil, would you have taken his word for it? And let him run for Potus?

IT was not a republican that made a big deal about Obama being an "Articular black man".

It is interesting the way you focus so much on the teleprompter and less on the questioning of the intelligence.

Because you libs have made an Art Form out of questioning the intelligence of just about EVERYONE that dares disagree with you.

From Reagan to GWBush, to Dan Quayle, to Sarah Palin, to republicans, or Trump supporters as a whole.

Hell, how many times have you liberals used the term "undereducated" or "uneducated white males" in this campaign? How many times have you seen libs on this very site just baldly state that Trump supporters are stupid, or retarded or some other word that smears their intelligence.

Of course Republicans would not accept Obama as an articulate black man....they had to find a way to destroy the image

To do that, they challenged his academic credentials and claimed he could not speak without a teleprompter

Of course Republicans would not accept Obama as an articulate black man....they had to find a way to destroy the image

To do that, they challenged his academic credentials and claimed he could not speak without a teleprompter

Yes, we attacked his intelligence. LIke you libs did with Reagan, Dan Quayle, GWBush, Palin, and now Trump.

BUt since your guy is black, you get to claim the reason is racism.

Why does Obama hate America? What did we as a country ever do to him?
Why is Barack Obama an evil man?

Why Is Barack Obama destroying America?

Is Barack Obama a Muslim?
Why does Barack Obama hate America?
Is Barack Obama an Traitor?
Is Barack Obama a Communist?

Why is Barack Obama a terrorist?

Why is Barack Obama a gay homosexual?

Can Barack Obama be impeached for the damages he has done? DO NOT JUST SAY YES OR NO!
STOP BLAMING OBAMA FOR WHITE PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND RACIST COPS, A RIGGED JUSTICE SYSTEM, DONALD TRUMP AND HIS NAZI FOLLOWERS, THE BLM MOVEMENT AND A DO NOTHING POLITICAL BASE FOR YOU COWARDS NOW HAVING THE "GUTS" FOR COMING OUT THE CLOSET AN BEING THE RACIST KKK MF'S THAT YOU ARE!!! HE'S NO MORE THE BLAME FOR YOUR RACIST THAN DAVID DUKE OR TRUMP IS.

Anytime a black man emerges a winner, white racist will do anything and everything to dismantle and destroy him......just look at history. The only one's they don't destroy or the one's they can control

Forum List

Back