How many white guilt Liberals are there really? You know, those willing to vote themselves away?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
You know the ones...those willing to vote for a party that openly and publicly berates them and celebrates anytime whites are replaced by ‘minorities’?
Im genuinely curious, is there any data on this? Have they become a legitimate voting block?

You know the ones...those willing to vote for a party that openly and publicly berates them and celebrates anytime whites are replaced by ‘minorities’?
Im genuinely curious, is there any data on this? Have they become a legitimate voting block?

63 million people voted against their own best interests and elected Donald Trump last time. I don't think half that many will be dumb enough to do it again.

63 million people voted against their own best interests and elected Donald Trump last time. I don't think half that many will be dumb enough to do it again.

Oh boy crazy Canadian stoner lady...you couldn’t be more wrong...in 2016 30 states and 2,623 counties elected a game show host with no experience in government and no track record...He has done nothing but execute and deliver for those 30 states and 2,623 counties while Democrats have done nothing but obstruct his presidency with underhanded bullshit every step of the way...Now you throw a frail, almost dead, barely coherent candidate to the wolves.....I’m sorry White Guilt Whack but there really is no pathway to a loss for your President Trump.

BY THE WAY it seems like only yesterday Dems and the liberal news media were having a conniption fit over people protesting the shutdown and failing to 'social distance' then like f'ing abracadabra it's been total crickets on all these Dem protests in Dem cities. WTF

Bwaaahhhaaaaaaa.....But the results were precious.

BY THE WAY it seems like only yesterday Dems and the liberal news media were having a conniption fit over people protesting the shutdown and failing to 'social distance' then like f'ing abracadabra it's been total crickets on all these Dem protests in Dem cities. WTF

That’s why Leftists have ZERO credibility among anybody even half sane. They are twisted, illogical, irrational, unreasonable, all over the place and extremely fucked in the head.

they have a mask thats in your style:
5sh7i42ymc351.jpg

• Love
Reactions: IM2
...That’s why Leftists have ZERO credibility among anybody even half sane. They are twisted, illogical, irrational, unreasonable, all over the place and extremely fucked in the head.
That means YOU are a leftist.

No. His support is unchanged. They voted against your best interests, and will happily do so again.

There is no such person. White guilt is a race pimp term created by white racists.

That’s why Leftists have ZERO credibility among anybody even half sane. They are twisted, illogical, irrational, unreasonable, all over the place and extremely fucked in the head.

Could the left possibly be any more phony and full of shit? I mean its ridiculous how they lie and flip flop on a dime.

they have a mask thats in your style:
5sh7i42ymc351.jpg

STFU you troll, you useless hack of a fake US citizen.

There is no such person. White guilt is a race pimp term created by white racists.

Why are blacks marching on DC when they should be marching on their Dem masters in these Dem cities in Dem states?

Forum List

Back