How many times had the MSM said children in cages was first done by Trump?

Democrats aren't upset because children are in cages. They are upset because the children were taken from traffickers. Those children were bought and paid for by democrats. Buyers were waiting for delivery and Trump messed up the plans.

Trump has taken thousands of children away from the parents and nobody knows who or where those children are. Given the close relationship between Epstein and Trump, maybe Donnie was just sending a new supply to an old friend, so Jeffrey wouldn't rat him out.
Do you know how to stop having diseased illiterate children from being separated from their families, many were separated when the child left their country and are being trafficked by coyote's making mucho pesos? You stop having diseased children come into this country that is how. With the new virus going around, maybe we could get lucky and have Uglylady and dipshit booboo get it, that would be a hoot. You want them, you deserve the disease they bring with them....

View attachment 307285

You keep threatening me with death. You need a new schtick. "I"ll put you in the ground" just makes you look laughable.

Democrats aren't upset because children are in cages. They are upset because the children were taken from traffickers. Those children were bought and paid for by democrats. Buyers were waiting for delivery and Trump messed up the plans.

Trump has taken thousands of children away from the parents and nobody knows who or where those children are. Given the close relationship between Epstein and Trump, maybe Donnie was just sending a new supply to an old friend, so Jeffrey wouldn't rat him out.
Do you know how to stop having diseased illiterate children from being separated from their families, many were separated when the child left their country and are being trafficked by coyote's making mucho pesos? You stop having diseased children come into this country that is how. With the new virus going around, maybe we could get lucky and have Uglylady and dipshit booboo get it, that would be a hoot. You want them, you deserve the disease they bring with them....

View attachment 307285

You keep threatening me with death. You need a new schtick. "I"ll put you in the ground" just makes you look laughable.
You keep threatening you with death, by allowing sick people to enter this country illegally, use up our medical facilities, then bitch and moan how high hospital treatments are. Who the fuck picks up the tab for shitty people who dont speak the language and dont pay? Dumbass like you...
I will call you SERF from now on, because you act like one.

Your link doesn't say that at all.

First asylum country refers to the country that permits refugees to enter its territory for purposes of providing asylum temporarily, pending eventual repatriation or resettlement. It can be provided locally or in a third country. Usually, first asylum countries obtain the assistance of United Nations High Commissioner (UNHCR) to provide basic assistance to the refugees.
Mexico allows refugees to stay and work..dumbass. Then you wonder why the rest of America hates your stinking ass. Damn, if you dont like what is going on here, leave ...take your sorry ass to Cuba....

Once again, your link does not say what you are claiming. For one they aren't seeking asylum in Mexico, they are seeking it in the United States and if I were them I'd do the same thing.
They arent seeking asylum they want the free stuff that the brown turd Oblummer promised them to be future Demoncrap Voters... Again, if you like them so much, move down to their county and live with them....

They are seeking asylum and their families are being torn apart. They probably work harder than you do.

In the meantime, you moved the goal posts, did you realize that?
Okay, so they are seeking asylum as you say, "HOW MANY OF THEM ARE YOU TAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, TO FEED AND TAKE CARE OF"? You are such a compassionate liberal(means that people will die because of you), tell us your part in allowing the diseased horde into this country....

As I say? No, that's exactly what they are doing.

How many am I taking in? The exact same amount I was taking in under Obama. Really stupid question.

How much fence have you built or paid for since Mexico declined to do it?

Mexico allows refugees to stay and work..dumbass. Then you wonder why the rest of America hates your stinking ass. Damn, if you dont like what is going on here, leave ...take your sorry ass to Cuba....

Once again, your link does not say what you are claiming. For one they aren't seeking asylum in Mexico, they are seeking it in the United States and if I were them I'd do the same thing.
They arent seeking asylum they want the free stuff that the brown turd Oblummer promised them to be future Demoncrap Voters... Again, if you like them so much, move down to their county and live with them....

They are seeking asylum and their families are being torn apart. They probably work harder than you do.

Okay, so they are seeking asylum as you say, "HOW MANY OF THEM ARE YOU TAKING INTO YOUR HOUSE, TO FEED AND TAKE CARE OF"? You are such a compassionate liberal(means that people will die because of you), tell us your part in allowing the diseased horde into this country....

How many am I taking in? The exact same amount I was taking in under Obama. Really stupid question.

Mighty noble of you to not accept any diseased illegal immigrant into your household. I lived once in Manassas back in 2008 and after just 6 years with all the illegals that Terry McAweful allowed in, the place looked like Mexico with beer bottle lining the streets, American business closing, Latino speaking businesses opening and broken down cars all over their yards. And you fuckers say you want to save the environment.....Yeah, sure you do...

Mighty noble of you to not accept any diseased illegal immigrant into your household. I lived once in Manassas back in 2008 and after just 6 years with all the illegals that Terry McAweful allowed in, the place looked like Mexico with beer bottle lining the streets, American business closing, Latino speaking businesses opening and broken down cars all over their yards. And you fuckers say you want to save the environment.....Yeah, sure you do...

I don't accept many Americans in my house either. I've lived mostly in California and Arizona, trust me I trump you in who has lived near more of the undocumented than you. Most of them work as far as I can tell. I kind of think you're full of shit.

American businesses closing? I'm going to bet the organge shit gibbon would disagree with you. And what's wrong with Latinio speaking businesses? Feel left out? Broken down cars in the front yard? That's more or less a redneck stereo type. I do want to save the environment but the wingnuts don't want to participate.

I don't accept many Americans in my house either. I've lived mostly in California and Arizona, trust me I trump you in who has lived near more of the undocumented than you. Most of them work as far as I can tell. I kind of think you're full of shit.

American businesses closing? I'm going to bet the organge shit gibbon would disagree with you. And what's wrong with Latinio speaking businesses? Feel left out? Broken down cars in the front yard? That's more or less a redneck stereo type. I do want to save the environment but the wingnuts don't want to participate.
I lived in Manassas you fucking retard, I saw the changes, where most of the blacks left because the Latino's ganged up on them. You must hate black people. This is the US where everyone is supposed to learn the national language which is English, but I guess you are too stupid to know better. As for broken down cars, your view of white people(are you with and do you hate on yourself for being born?) is something to be admonished, because with out this country being majority white, it would look like Africa or South America, 3rd world shitholes...Do you live in a shithole like LA or San Fransicko?

View attachment 307285

Hey Serf.

So if I entered your house by coming through a bedroom window of one of your children, molested that child, then took what you had and gave it to my relatives, you wouldn't have an issue with that? Please enlighten US about how you would "feel" about a fellow citizen...

Forum List

Back