How many times do we have to be right before you listen?

I'll have to agree that in a real live crisis situation where hundreds of thousands were somehow instantly left homeless, then I would hate to be a prepper awaiting their arrival to overrun me and my family.

Makes me wonder about what is the mindset of the prepper for survival in such a zombie apocalypse situation ??

Make sure you keep the shooting lanes clear of undergrowth ... :auiqs.jpg:

The end of the world is coming, it just never quite arrives. Mo, you're crazy. Mo you're an idiot.
Oh, I don't think it will be the end of the world, Alan.

It might not even be the end of the United States. And it's possible civil war could be averted. I'm only saying that in my opinion, that's not the way things are looking.
When was the last time prepping came in handy?
At the beginning of the shutdown when you couldn’t buy paper products,meat,eggs,milk,canned food etc.. can you not read?
I have you idea where you are but there was never a time we were out of any of those where I am. Sometimes we had to scramble a bit to find them, especially the eggs, but we were in no danger.

I have a good sized panty in my laundry room, and I live alone so a 15 pack of toilet paper lasts me for 4 months.

You have a "good size panty"? Yeah, I'm sure you do. Try using some of that toilet paper, maybe you won't stink so bad.

How old are you? 12 would be my best guess. Children, stuck at home with the schools closed. Bet you think I have cooties too????

Forum List

Back