How many times do we have to be right before you listen?

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Somehow, we are always right.

We told you you needed to prepare, have some food stocked up, and emergency supplies...you called us kooks and crazy preppers.

We told you you'd need guns and ammunition to protect yourselves from rioter and civil unrest...you called us gun nuts.

And we were telling you 10 years ago that a civil war was inevitable...you claimed we were out of our minds...

When are you going to start realizing we might just have a better handle on analysing the situation than you do?

I can answer that...

...and the answer is...never...

Either due to arrogance or an over abundance of bias, you just can't see what's coming.

And I'll tell ya, IMO the powder keg that's building... it's exponential...not logarithmic. The closer we get, the faster it comes.

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself, and becomes harder and harder to divert from it's path.

Honestly, I'd rather be wrong...but unfortunately I believe the die is cast, whether by happenstance or design...and within the next five years the United States will be embroiled in another civil conflict.

You may say, Mo, you're crazy or Mo you're an idiot...but it won't bother me a lick...cuz you've told me the same before...and how'd that turn out?

Last edited:

We told you you needed to prepare, have some food stocked up, and emergency supplies...you called us kooks and crazy preppers.

We told you you'd need guns and ammunition to protect yourselves from rioter and civil unrest...you called us gun nuts.

And we were telling you 10 years ago that a civil war was inevitable...you claimed we were out of our minds...

When are you going to start realizing we might just have a better handle on analysing the situation than you do?

I can answer that...

Either due to arrogance or an over abundance of bias, you just can't see what's coming.

And I'll tell ya, IMO the powder keg that's building... it's exponential...not logarithmic. The closer we get, the faster it comes.

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself, and harder to divert from it's path.

Honestly, I'd rather be wrong...but unfortunately I believe the die is cast, whether by happenstance or design...and within the next five years the United States will be embroiled in another civil conflict.

You may say, Mo, you're crazy or Mo you're an idiot...but it won't bother me a lick...cuz you've told me the same before...and how'd that turn out?

LOL....

I'll let you count your grains of rice and how to purify your own pee. I'll trust in the system myself.

I can answer that...

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself, and harder to divert from it's path.

LOL....

I'll let you count your grains of rice and how to purify your own pee. I'll trust in the system myself.
Those folks during the depression era, well they thought as much in the thirties didn't they ??

I'm gonna stick with the Bible myself, because it's been accurate from day one. Not a prepper, but the Bible will fulfill itself, so I'll depend on that, and trust in that until the very end.

I can answer that...

LOL....

Those folks during the depression era, well they thought as much in the thirties didn't they ??

I'm gonna stick with the Bible myself, because it's been accurate from day one. Not a prepper, but the Bible will fulfill itself, so I'll depend on that, and trust in that until the very end.

You could burn it to stay warm when the shit hit the fan. God will understand.

I can answer that...

LOL....

The word lives within once it is learned, where as the physical book is for those that are uneducated, and therefore need it to learn... Yes it would be burnt to stay warm if the need were to arise as far as my story goes.

I can answer that...

Either due to arrogance or an overabundance of bias, you just can't see what's coming.

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself and becomes harder and harder to divert from its path.

Honestly, I'd rather be wrong...but unfortunately, I believe the die is cast, whether by happenstance or design...and within the next five years, the United States will be embroiled in another civil conflict.

I think it was about ten years ago here that I posted a civil war was in our near future. I've seen the signs growing with alarming speed. Thanks for the worthy post, Missourian. You are always someone I agree with often. I hope we are wrong but I think not.

I can answer that...

LOL....

The word lives within once it is learned, where as the physical book is for those that are uneducated, and therefore need it to learn... Yes it would be burnt to stay warm if the need were to arise as far as my story goes.
Its a book of myths from my viewpoint. If it gives you comfort and joy...that's terrific.

I can answer that...

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself, and becomes harder and harder to divert from it's path.

The end of the world is coming, it just never quite arrives. Mo, you're crazy. Mo you're an idiot.

I can answer that...

LOL....

Its a book of myths from my viewpoint. If it gives you comfort and joy...that's terrific.
Your opinion, and you'll stand for it I'm sure, but I disagree with your assertion's.

I can answer that...

The end of the world is coming, it just never quite arrives. Mo, you're crazy. Mo you're an idiot.
The end of this world comes for every living thing. It's called death. If you have knowledge of an escape from this, then do explain to the class.

I can answer that...

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself, and becomes harder and harder to divert from it's path. p

The end of this world comes for every living thing. It's called death. If you have knowledge of an escape from this, then do explain to the class.
Sorry, no knowledge but I'm sure no amount of prepping will change that.

Thanks, I won't need it however. Good luck drinking your own urine in the name of "liberty". Bottoms up!
It's weird that you immediately go on the attack.

You do understand that only people who are unprepared end up drinking urine.

If you really want to do something with your urine, mix it with wood ash and make fertilizer.

It's number four at the link below.

We grow comfrey and raise chickens, so our garden needs are covered.

Oh, I don't think it will be the end of the world, Alan.

It might not even be the end of the United States. And it's possible civil war could be averted. I'm only saying that in my opinion, that's not the way things are looking.

Forum List

Back