How many times do we have to be right before you listen?

The end of the world is coming, it just never quite arrives. Mo, you're crazy. Mo you're an idiot.
Oh, I don't think it will be the end of the world, Alan.

It might not even be the end of the United States. And it's possible civil war could be averted. I'm only saying that in my opinion, that's not the way things are looking.
When was the last time prepping came in handy?

After seeing the gvt handing of Katrina, the hubby and I began our emergency preparation...prepping!

Not because of an inevitable civil war in the future, but more because we realized government is likely to fall in to a bunch of Murphy's Law, situations..... if there was an actual emergency.

We have toilet paper stocked, and it honestly did come in handy with the shortage during the pandemic!!!

Last edited:
Somehow, we are always right.

We told you you needed to prepare, have some food stocked up, and emergency supplies...you called us kooks and crazy preppers.

We told you you'd need guns and ammunition to protect yourselves from rioter and civil unrest...you called us gun nuts.

And we were telling you 10 years ago that a civil war was inevitable...you claimed we were out of our minds...

When are you going to start realizing we might just have a better handle on analysing the situation than you do?

I can answer that...

...and the answer is...never...

Either due to arrogance or an over abundance of bias, you just can't see what's coming.

And I'll tell ya, IMO the powder keg that's building... it's exponential...not logarithmic. The closer we get, the faster it comes.

Just like physics, once the product of given circumstances builds momentum it builds on itself, and becomes harder and harder to divert from it's path.

Honestly, I'd rather be wrong...but unfortunately I believe the die is cast, whether by happenstance or design...and within the next five years the United States will be embroiled in another civil conflict.

You may say, Mo, you're crazy or Mo you're an idiot...but it won't bother me a lick...cuz you've told me the same before...and how'd that turn out?

Yeah, I remember you people building your Bomb Shelters, in the 1950's, and going on "survival weekends" in the 70's, stockpiling supplies for Jade Helm. I mean you guys have been preparing for the world to end for 70 years, and now there's a lot of civil unrest and something MIGHT happen.

I hope those MRE's you've been saving haven't past their best before date.

After seeing the gvt handing of Katrina, the hubby and I began our emergency preparation...prepping!

Not because of an inevitable civil war in the future, but more because we realized government is likely to fall in to a bunch of Murphy's Law, situations..... if there was an actual emergency.

We have toilet paper stocked, and it honestly did come in handy with the shortage during the pandemic!!!

I have a good sized panty in my laundry room, and I live alone so a 15 pack of toilet paper lasts me for 4 months.

LOL....

I'll let you count your grains of rice and how to purify your own pee. I'll trust in the system myself.

Of course you Trust the System ... You don't really have a choice otherwise ... :thup:

The inside joke from those of us who have worked in disaster response and disaster mitigation is that to some extent, so do the peppers. Self sufficiency is a myth and only fools think they are truly self sufficient in a true crisis situation.

The inside joke from those of us who have worked in disaster response and disaster mitigation is that to some extent, so do the peppers. Self sufficiency is a myth and only fools think they are truly self sufficient in a true crisis situation.

You tell yourself a lot of things ... Some folks don't need to be told what they can or cannot do, because they already know.
You can try and validate and quantify your ignorance or incompetence all you want ... It's not going to make a bit of difference to me ... :thup:

You tell yourself a lot of things ... Some folks don't need to be told what they can or cannot do, because they already know.
You can try and validate and quantify your ignorance or incompetence all you want ... It's not going to make a bit of difference to me ... :thup:

Yet here you are commenting.

Support systems are in place for those who ned it and those who do not equally. I personally think we should, in the name of preserving resources of course, ask peppers to register so we don't have to account for feeding and supporting them. They ARE COMPLETELY SELF SUFFICIENT aren't they? LOL

The end of the world is coming, it just never quite arrives. Mo, you're crazy. Mo you're an idiot.
Oh, I don't think it will be the end of the world, Alan.

It might not even be the end of the United States. And it's possible civil war could be averted. I'm only saying that in my opinion, that's not the way things are looking.
When was the last time prepping came in handy?
At the beginning of the shutdown when you couldn’t buy paper products,meat,eggs,milk,canned food etc.. can you not read?

Support systems are in place for those who ned it and those who do not equally. I personally think we should, in the name of preserving resources of course, ask peppers to register so we don't have to account for feeding and supporting them. They ARE COMPLETELY SELF SUFFICIENT aren't they? LOL

Of course I am commenting ... That's what forums are for you nit-wit.
I ain't asking you for help I don't need ... No matter many times your ignorant and incompetent ass may try to suggest otherwise.

Say it again any way you want, and you will still be wrong ... :thup:

I said it in the first post, and I know what you are going believe, because you really don't have a choice otherwise.
Your ideas on the matter are most certainly true for you ... I'm not debating that, and never have been.

Last edited:

Of course I am commenting ... That's what forums are for you nit-wit.
I ain't asking you for help I don't need ... No matter many times your ignorant and incompetent ass may try to suggest otherwise.

Say it again any way you want, and you will still be wrong ... :thup:

I'm beginning to think it does make a difference to you what I believe (that it happens to be correct is another matter...LOL).

LOL....

I'll let you count your grains of rice and how to purify your own pee. I'll trust in the system myself.

Of course you Trust the System ... You don't really have a choice otherwise ... :thup:

I'll have to agree that in a real live crisis situation where hundreds of thousands were somehow instantly left homeless, then I would hate to be a prepper awaiting their arrival to overrun me and my family.

Makes me wonder about what is the mindset of the prepper for survival in such a zombie apocalypse situation ??

I'm beginning to think it does make a difference to you what I believe (that it happens to be correct is another matter...LOL).

What gave you that idea ... I know what you think, and you tell us all the time.
Say it again and you will still be wrong ... It's not like I was asking a question ... :thup:

Forum List

Back