How Many They Planning on Killing?

Of the "87,000" new hires...most are going to be secretaries, customer service reps and IT folks. And they will be hired over TEN years to replace the 50,000 that have been lost over the last couple years and expected retirements over that ten year span.

Fucking relax you paranoid morons
Every government job is a drain on the private sector and the economy. The less of them there are, the better off the people are.

It can't be all chiefs and no Indians, ya know?

So much government. How many different people in the private sector does it take to pay 1 government worker's salary for 1 year?
If any one guv'mint worker was making what the private sector does, at least 10 in private (wealth creating), taxed at 10% to pay that one guv'mint worker.

However, most guv'mint workers, and elected, get paid much more than the average private sector employee, so looking a about 15-20 private sector workers (at 10% tax) to support one guv'mint.

That assumes no Deficit and Debt involved in Guv'mint fundings for wage payings to it's workers and staff. That ship sailed about a century ago.

This site provides some numbers to work with, over on it's right side especially.

As can be seen, with about 23.3 million Guv'mint workers, would suggest that above requires about 233 million from the private sector. But there are only about 135+ million 'self-employed' and private sector workers so will likely have to bump up to about 20% tax rate on everyone to pay the guv'mint workers. Hitch is even that won't cut it since guv'mint spending is more than just wages to it's workers.

I bet you are a tax cheat. Shall we allow the armed goons from the IRS to decide? But if Trump cheats on his taxes, why hasn't he been arrested and charged? Incompetence?

And as far as going to prison, let me know when that happens. I won't hold my breath.
There are no armed goons from the IRS.

You mean like Obama did, as he separated kids from their parents at the border.
As to the numerous horrendous things Trump did:
1. Pledged to move the U.S. Embassy from Tel-Aviv to Jerusalem, like previous presidents said they would, but didn't.
2. Established "the right to try" for terminally ill patients to be able to access experimental treatments on their illnesses.
3. Established "Operation Warp Speed," to reduce lengthy red tape to shorten the waiting time for new medicines to become available.
4. Established stronger border control.
5. Strengthened our military.
6. Worked at and succeeded in getting treaties between Israel and Arab nations. Arranged a treaty between Serbia and Kosovo.
7. Made NATO nations pay their fair share in defense spending.
8. Got US companies to return to the US by informing them that they would pay a heavy tax if they continued their work outside the US.
9. Created "Opportunity Zones" in the inner-city areas and thus reduced minority unemployment to its lowest in decades.
10. Created "Fair and Reciprocal" Trade.
11. Tax relief for the middle-class.
Just to name a few of the hideous things Trump did.
You guys always gotta go what about Obama, what about Soros and don't forget Hunter Biden. I'm talking about the cruelty of a president who separated young children from their parents because he's a sadistic pig. Look at how he was cool with Pence getting hung if that's what to get himself four more years in the white house.

You guys always gotta go what about Obama, what about Soros and don't forget Hunter Biden. I'm talking about the cruelty of a president who separated young children from their parents because he's a sadistic pig. Look at how he was cool with Pence getting hung if that's what to get himself four more years in the white house.
Evidently, there seems in your mind, to be some major difference between Obama separating kids from their parents at the border and Trump doing the exact same thing. You suffer Trump Derangement Syndrome.
Where the Republicans have pretty much stayed the same, the Democrats have shifted so far left as to be neo-Marxist and authoritarian.

Forum List

Back