How many states have certified their elections to this point? 12:25 pm, Tue Nov 10th

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

BIDEN IS NOT THE PRESIDENT ELECT.

The media does not select the President. Lets keep this in mind. Too many people I see are polishing their Super Bowl trophy and there is still 5 minutes left in the game. To what end?

Settle the fuck down. The process takes time. Just because the dead media says Kamala Harris is the President does not make it so.

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

The media does not select the President. Lets keep this in mind. Too many people I see are polishing their Super Bowl trophy and there is still 5 minutes left in the game. To what end?

Settle the fuck down. The process takes time. Just because the dead media says Kamala Harris is the President does not make it so.

Trump hasn't won a single state. Good to know. He's also never won a popular vote. He's 2 for 2!

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

Trump hasn't won a single state. Good to know. He's also never won a popular vote. He's 2 for 2!
Actually we dont know how much fraud happened in 2016, as Trump didnt contest - no need.
Now what IF Trump knew there was voter fraud in 2016, but wanted to save the best for last in 2020 ?
Just saying its possible.

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

The thing is he is still actually President, regardless of the outcome, and his current term doesn't expire 11:59 EST 1/21/2021.

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

The thing is he is still actually President, regardless of the outcome, and his current term doesn't expire 11:59 EST 1/21/2021.

So? Nobody is listening to him...nobody cares what he thinks. He's pretty much all alone.

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

Actually we dont know how much fraud happened in 2016, as Trump didnt contest - no need.
Now what IF Trump knew there was voter fraud in 2016, but wanted to save the best for last in 2020 ?
Sounds like someone spoke and you went into a dream.

The deadline for State certification is Dec 8th ... the actual vote for President occurs sometime after that ...

The only thing that can happen before then is the GSA releasing funds to the transition teams ... last I heard they've not done that until the election is more settled ... perfect time of foreign terrorists to activate and start killing Americans here ... just like the delay in the 2000 election? ...

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

Sounds like someone spoke and you went into a dream.
Im sorry, I didnt hear you.
What did you say ?

I will give you a hint.

EXACTLY ZERO!

Zero_official_poster.jpg

So? Nobody is listening to him...nobody cares what he thinks. He's pretty much all alone.

Stop projecting your own views and childish behavior on the rest of us.

Forum List

Back