How Many Social Security Numbers Do You Need?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The obvious answer is .....one.

Why would you need more than one.

Which leads to a serious question that follows this headline:

1. "Illegal immigrants cited in theft of 39 million Social Security "
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-se0 crets/illegal-immigrants-cited-in-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers

2. One of the many lies that the Democrats/Liberals spew about illegals is that there are only 11 million of 'em who have been allowed, enticed, accepted into this nation.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

3. There is a serious reason for the Democrat reliance on the illegal aliens.....they vote, and they vote Democrat.
Hillary Clinton aide Jennifer Palmieri inadvertently admitted same:

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”
Democrats Must Embrace DREAMers or Face Doom, Says Secret Left-Wing Memo

4. No wonder Hussein Obama told illegals to go and vote in the 2016 election.

5. On several occasions I have provided evidence that there are somewhere between 50 and 80 million illegals currently living in the United States.

After all.....would 11 millions illegals need to steal 39 million social security numbers?

Hmmmm. Two tards in the same hour post the same fake news.

And people think I am joking when I say there is a Parroting Tard Newsfeed which distributes this piss to the Rube Herd.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-se0 crets/illegal-immigrants-cited-in-theft-of-39-million-social-security-numbers

2. One of the many lies that the Democrats/Liberals spew about illegals is that there are only 11 million of 'em who have been allowed, enticed, accepted into this nation.

"... no number has been given greater certitude and less investigation than that. Not even the number of planets in our solar system has enjoyed such constancy and acceptance.

Imagine the reaction if the media reported daily that this 20 million cohort, supplemented by chain migration and family reunification mandates, would swell to 40 million or 50 million in a decade." How Many Illegal Immigrants Live in the US?

3. There is a serious reason for the Democrat reliance on the illegal aliens.....they vote, and they vote Democrat.

"A secret strategy memo from the Left’s most influential think tank warns that Democrats face electoral oblivion unless they immediately double-down on their support for the young illegal immigrants known as the DREAMers.

DREAMers are a “critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” according to the memo dated Jan. 8.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” the memo states. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

5. On several occasions I have provided evidence that there are somewhere between 50 and 80 million illegals currently living in the United States.

After all.....would 11 millions illegals need to steal 39 million social security numbers?

I used to be registered in CA.
Perhaps Jesus Gomez has taken my slot.

Here, let's save the poor parroting rube from embarrassing herself any further: Undocumented Immigrants Seeking a Better Life....Caught With MILLIONS of Stolen SS#s...

Speaking of embarrassing oneself....are you still claiming to be a bomb and electronics expert?
Surrendering already, eh? :lol:

Finally, a little sense has been knocked into your pointy head.

I take it you'd rather slither away from the question.

I understand why.

Here, let's save the poor parroting rube from embarrassing herself any further: Undocumented Immigrants Seeking a Better Life....Caught With MILLIONS of Stolen SS#s...

Speaking of embarrassing oneself....are you still claiming to be a bomb and electronics expert?
Surrendering already, eh? :lol:

Finally, a little sense has been knocked into your pointy head.

I take it you'd rather slither away from the question.

I understand why.
I understand you fear me.

I also understand you are so retarded, you believe all clocks are analog. :lol:

It's pathological with you to rehash your embarrassing moments, even derailing your own topics to do so. :lol:

The OP link, and the parroting rube who posted it, believe every case of a mismatched SSN is a filthy Mexican stealing an ID.

I exploded that bullshit right out of the water over an hour ago in the other topic.

Too bad the rube didn't see that one before becoming yet another bigot drinking piss in public.

Anyone who has been a victim of identity theft (and they are legion) understands the hell on earth it can create.

There is a reason Obabble turned off the notification to employers. It's the same one he had for not verifying the IDs of small donors on his campaign website (Doodad Pro anyone?): he wanted to enable illegal activities.

And people think I am joking when I say there is a Parroting Tard Newsfeed which distributes this piss to the Rube Herd.
Good catch brother.

Good, extra votes

Good catch brother.
This is subtle frontloading to explain the blue wave.

"They won because Mexicans!"

That's what is going on. A clear sign they are very worried.

Good, extra votes

Can't tell you how pleased I am that you admit that.

Good, extra votes

Can't tell you how pleased I am that you admit that.

Not as pleased as I am to have 39 million more votes. I guess you’ll never win another election :beer:

Good catch brother.
This is subtle frontloading to explain the blue wave.

"They won because Mexicans!"

That's what is going on. A clear sign they are very worried.

Cruz is probably , and hopefully going to lose. :)

Forum List

Back