How many Pro-Trump books have you read?

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I doubt I will recall the titles of all of them at this time but here are some:

The Permanent Coup by Lee Smith
Rigged by Molly Hemingway
Understanding Trump by Gingrich

and I will go get the titles of the other books. I think I have read all or most of them.. Others should too.. Libs should but they... never do anything they SHOULD do... that's why they are stuck in Libville.

I doubt I will recall the titles of all of them at this time but here are some:

The Permanent Coup by Lee Smith
Rigged by Molly Hemingway
Understanding Trump by Gingrich

and I will go get the titles of the other books. I think I have read all or most of them.. Others should too.. Libs should but they... never do anything they SHOULD do... that's why they are stuck in Libville.
Be honest. You nutbags buy all those books because you think it is a political statement to do so, but you never read them.

I wasn't addressing the Neanderthals, I mean libs...

OK, then there was the book called Let Trump Be Trump by Lewendoski who surprisingly wasn't ticked off, it seems, on being replaced by mannafort.. but it looks like that may have been ... not the best Trump decision ever..

A President Like No Other

Conrad Black... very informative.. learned things I didn't know about Trump and what his admin accomplished... and other related things...

Then there was also the book by David Horowitz.. can't recall the title.. Oh, it was called Blitz..

I like Horowitz. I think he wrote another one RE Trump also

Forum List

Back