How many posters here are smarter than all the world's scientists?

By now NYC was supposed to be underwater and there should be no polar ice caps anymore. It is bullshit.

Nope, the scientists never predicted that. You're repeating some fabricated nonsense that your cult fed you, because that's what authoritarian-followers do

Snow is a thing of the past?

Guam tipped over?

Ice free Arctic?

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

The Core of the AGW Cult

By now NYC was supposed to be underwater and there should be no polar ice caps anymore. It is bullshit.

Nope, the scientists never predicted that. You're repeating some fabricated nonsense that your cult fed you, because that's what authoritarian-followers do

Well, I didn't see a single peer reviewed article among those sources and a large portion were all from one man (Paul Ehrlich) but despite that, I will put you down for a firm YES.
Knock yourself out. Another lie, another virtue signaling cause, another globalist scheme to lower our standard of living. The climate is unimportant to them it is being exploited for political reasons.

" But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..." -- IPCC

Snow is a thing of the past?

_One_ scientist. And every other scientist disagreed. And you knew that. Very dishonest of you to keep pretending otherwise.

Guam tipped over?

Not a scientist at all, so again, so even more wildly dishonest of you.

Ice free Arctic?

Where in the IPCC AR5 is that prediction made? Why do you keep predicting that random quotes are the consensus of climate scientists?

“A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers have always known this fact.” ― Daniel Kahneman, Thinking, Fast and Slow

And that's why personally you keep telloing the same debunks lies over and over. You're only interesting now as a study in deviant cult psychology.

Man Made Global Warming is a very weak hypothesis.
It is not even a theory.
It is a political tool used to frighten weak minded people into accepting wearing the yoke of totalitarian neo-marxism.
It is also being used to loot the Taxpayers.
Troglocrats are dumb.
I’ll translate the above post. Trog has no idea about the science but is sure climate change is some broad conspiracy because he read it in the Gateway Pundit.

I've seen that mentioned before. What is the "Gateway Pundit"?
It is a right wing blog.

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..." -- IPCC

And the actual source of this supposed quote is ... ?

If you're not committing open fraud for the glory of your fascist cult, it shouldn't be a problem for you to show your source.

I don't see the tools with which we used to post up polls but we can ad lib.

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
Okay, I'll bite as I just happen to be a fish.:) You have set up limits within your "question/implied statement" so you've already made a good attempt to pigeon hole the jury. Nothing new with OP's that set these limitations at the get-go, just a bit annoying. lol In all fairness, it's hard to get around our biases (especially politically tained views..that taint is impossible to remove once it sets in) as we all have them, admittedly or not.

You strongly suggest that one has to be suffering from illusions of grandeur to be vaccine hesitant. Surely your intent is pure in motive, however, and you are open to considering other possibilities for one's motives to act or not.

As an extremely proactive person, you are wrong to imply that arrogance is the reason for widespread mRNA injection hesitation. I am sure that's true for some, but far from accurate when revealing the personal motives of tens of millions...hundreds of millions.

If you're reading what scientists are writing, I would recommend going outside the box from CDC and WHO. Notice I am not stating those are crackpot orgs, just orgs with money motives as major inspiration. That's what businesses do, and imo CDC is unfortunately taking on some type of additional role of business consultant. Now that should be concerning for anyone paying attention. How these orgs evolve will matter in the near future.

If you're looking for proof of your premise I won't give it to you, well, not intentionally anyway! I am an American who works hard to make the best decisions. I take this viral infection to be as serious as the flu because of the results and data. I don't live my life willy-nilly but admit to envying that sort of mindset on occasion. I've conditioned myself to never accept half measures, including signing on to an untested (excuse me, for accuracy I should state signing up during phase III testing that won't be completed until 2023), medical procedures.

I commend you on being a risk-taker. I used to be one. Had the virus been "allowed" to run its course we'd have reached herd immunity some time last year. Without shutting everything down in freak mode never experienced before (SARS, EBOLA, MERS etc), way beyond what was needed we of course wouldn't even be having this discussion. The powers that be are not very smart. Now, that's the group that needs to prove their worth and have yet to do it.

Last edited:

Just tell us in the comments. How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists. In case you were unsure, if you have EVER put up a post that accused all those scientists of lying, of being biased by "donations and bribes", of claiming that they put out results to please whoever pays for their grants, you should post "ME!". Got it? Okay. Can't wait to see the results!
scientists can be dumbasses with no common sense
...many serial killers have HIGH IQs

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..." -- IPCC

And the actual source of this supposed quote is ... ?

If you're not committing open fraud for the glory of your fascist cult, it shouldn't be a problem for you to show your source.

IPCC Official: “Climate Policy Is Redistributing The World's Wealth” - The Global Warming Policy Forum

I thought you knew this by now

Every single poster who identifies as conservative, right wing, republican, or tRump supporter.
Every single poster who identifies as liberal, left wing, democrat, or Biden supporter.

I believe I'm less bias than the MSM, who reports on climate science... Does that count?
Does that mean you are not a climate scientist for whom keeping your job depends on accepting the man-made global warming Apocalypse whoopee we're all gonna die myth?

scientists can be dumbasses with no common sense
...many serial killers have HIGH IQs

They're the modern Flat Earth Society

How much do all the world's scientists think we need to spend to stop global warming?

How many posters here are smarter than all the world's scientists?

The thread is meaningless. And pointless.
  • You can't even find the Polling Feature at the bottom of the thread creation tool, so being smart kinda leaves you out.
  • Stats show the IQ of most scientists to be in the 120 to 130 range, which isn't all that high.
IQ By Profession.png

• While undoubtedly some have been caught lying, such as the big British email scandal a few years ago where they were caught fudging climate data, but that is a far cry from saying ALL of them are lying!
  • The point of this thread is not to find out anything other than to try to mock a few people rather than take any sort of critical look at scientific integrity itself.

Well I never had a boss and depended on no one. That is smart....Very smart.

But is is it smarter than 100,000 PhDs?
lots of people can get a Phd and still be stupid --that doesn't mean shit .......
..I know lots of engineers that got degrees--but are very stupid--they can never get shit right.....they can't even design SIMPLE things [ like a toaster or hot dog cooker ] right--WITH design software!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amusing. When I'm on a post with angry militant atheists who claim they're all smarter than believers, I post this list of Christians in science and technology and ask the atheists if they really believe they're smarter than all those folks.

They usually say yes. It's a hoot!

Meanwhile, before I answer your question, I need to tell you it's based on a falsehood.

"How many people believe they are more intelligent than all the world's active climate scientists."

When someone told you all the world's active climate scientists believe in what I assume you mean is anthropogenic climate change, they lied to you.

OMG!!

Ok Slick. Watch this fool get filed to a million pieces

if someone ever actually proves global warming is bogus then all those scientist are out of their high paying jobs proving it is real...follow the money honey

You know those scientists believe in climate change before they start working on it, Scientists have agendas too. And the financial rewards from people who are only trying to redistribute wealth for those scientists are huge.

This is another big lie. There are so many it is hard to keep track of them.

Then you MUST have some evidence of those scientists receiving those financial rewards. Right? Could you share it with us?
no global warming, no job

Forum List

Back