5 of 8 Most Polluted Cities in America Are in Leftist California

Obviously Democrats hate the environment.

Could be wrong, but in looks like the majority of EPA Superfund sites are in Blue states, also. Go Figure.
1620077366894.png

I think that might be because most population and industrial centers are democratic or lean democratic. The Republicans, on the other hand, have the farm belt all sewed up, god bless 'em.

As we have the most people and cars as well as the most concerned scientists regarding climate change it is no wonder. We have been getting better for over 60 years as I remember Los Angeles being so covered in smog I could not breathe and had to leave in a hurry.
But the air now is way better even in the bay area than 15 years ago.

Yes. Thank Richard Nixon and his creation: the Environmental Protection Agency. Nixon later signed the Clean Air Act into law. LBJ signed the Clean Water Act.

As we have the most people and cars as well as the most concerned scientists regarding climate change it is no wonder. We have been getting better for over 60 years as I remember Los Angeles being so covered in smog I could not breathe and had to leave in a hurry.
You must love the smell of poop

California air does not have republican snot smell. Our air is far superior to all the redneck poop havens.

California air does not have republican snot smell. Our air is far superior to all the redneck poop havens.
California also has the Sierra Nevada, Cascade, Klamath, Santa Monica, San Bernadino, Santa Cruz, Santa Monica and other mountain ranges running parallel to its heavily populated coastline. Those mountains trap aerosols, particulates and moisture to their west and are one of the major factors in the high pollution levels found there.

where i live.jpg

View attachment 490164
I bet that makes you feel better. But I doubt you or your city-dwelling advisor had much of anything to do with the state of your respective surroundings. And I suspect the advice you're attempting to belittle was addressed to EVERYONE, not just to people on farms. And just because you live on a farm doesn't mean you couldn't make changes that would benefit everyone. Monoculture feed lots? Livestock so stuffed with antibiotics that you're breeding resistant strains left and right? Overflowing waste ponds? Excessive pesticide use? Glyphosphate-resistant GMO crops? Just cause your back lot looks pastoral and idyllic doesn't mean your some sort of environmental champion. The suburbs are filled with beautifully landscaped lawns that are environmental nightmares.

View attachment 490164
I bet that makes you feel better. But I doubt you or your city-dwelling advisor had much of anything to do with the state of your respective surroundings. And I suspect the advice you're attempting to belittle was addressed to EVERYONE, not just to people on farms. And just because you live on a farm doesn't mean you couldn't make changes that would benefit everyone. Monoculture feed lots? Livestock so stuffed with antibiotics that you're breeding resistant strains left and right? Overflowing waste ponds? Excessive pesticide use? Glyphosphate-resistant GMO crops? Just cause your back lot looks pastoral and idyllic doesn't mean your some sort of environmental champion. The suburbs are filled with beautifully landscaped lawns that are environmental nightmares.
Lemme guess -- you live in a polluted, stinking shithole.

You must, since you took my meme so personally.

Could be wrong, but in looks like the majority of EPA Superfund sites are in Blue states, also. Go Figure.
View attachment 486745
More people, more industry. But less pig sh*t.

View attachment 490164

I live in South Florida but, courtesy of the US Navy, I have lived in San Diego and San Francisco at various times in the past.

View attachment 490164

I live in South Florida but, courtesy of the US Navy, I have lived in San Diego and San Francisco at various times in the past.
Yay. I suppose then you took my meme so personally because you don't like to be told you shouldn't tell other people how to live their lives...?

View attachment 490164

Yay. I suppose then you took my meme so personally because you don't like to be told you shouldn't tell other people how to live their lives...?
I didn't take your meme personally. I just thought it was a load of shite.

View attachment 490164

Except -- it's not. People who live in polluted shitholes (polluted because they polluted it) and never see 10 square yards of grass unless they drive a half hour have no business dictating to people who live on and from the land how they should live.

View attachment 490164

Except -- it's not. People who live in polluted shitholes (polluted because they polluted it) and never see 10 square yards of grass unless they drive a half hour have no business dictating to people who live on and from the land how they should live.
Tax Man doesn't like this post. He thinks he has the duty to tell people how to live.

View attachment 486745
More people, more industry. But less pig sh*t.
How come California can't spend a few million and invest in some port a poties instead of letting people poop on the sidewalks?

Forum List

Back