Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6 - 10

• 10 or more

• China is always right

• Total voters

RIP. That man is an example of the other risk factor for the virus. Obese people make up a large percentage of the critically ill and dying.

This was the age breakdown in Houston on March 30. 65% were 59 and younger. Seems the old folks aren't the majority of cases like we have heard.
View attachment 319081

Still, you don't know anyone directly who has died from it, do you?

I'm still tying to figure out what your angle is here, if there is one. :dunno:

Look up. He believes that this is a manufactured crisis.

Maybe, maybe not. Now if he is trying to claim it's a manufactured crisis this is probably the least scientific way of going about it. Oh sure he can come up with some numbers but taken alone within this specific microcosm they're relatively meaningless.

Like I said, I've known two people who had Wuhan. But both survived. Manufactured crisis? Obviously not, the virus is real enough. But is it over hyped? Are we destroying our nation over hysteria?

RIP. That man is an example of the other risk factor for the virus. Obese people make up a large percentage of the critically ill and dying.

This was the age breakdown in Houston on March 30. 65% were 59 and younger. Seems the old folks aren't the majority of cases like we have heard.
View attachment 319081

My angle is to find out if people here personally know people who have died from the Wuhan virus.

Okay. I ask because so many here would try and use it to try and make some point, typically partisan or conspiratorial which some here are insinuating you're trying to do. Like I said, I was just asking for clarification purposes. :thup:

Wait. Some places are only just now seeing their first cases.
Can't wait. People are being ruined while the filthy democrat scum call for another pre-failed investigation.
There damned sure needs to be some firm answers why we are now the global epicenter of the pandemic. It's clear Trump will never seek explanations that may point to his own actions.
Fake news. You have Movid20.
Go out in public and touch stuff since you think this is nothing.

No one said that, stupid.
Thing is, if you are not prepared to take this seriously and do what is necessary it has the same end result as doing nothing. It's not some dark conspiracy to hurt Trump, he's doing that to himself, it's a natural disaster that is as unforgiving of carelessness and mismanagement as any of the earthquakes, blizzards and hurricanes we are used to.
Still can't answer to this can you? Why no hair on fire shut it all down reaction?

screenshot_246.png

I know/knew one. NYC resident, nice guy, 50s, overweight but healthy before. From fever to death maybe 5 days. Not sure if that proves anything. Here in Southeast Florida lots of people have it...

Covid-19 certainly isn't the "Black Plague," but like all old folks (with asthma) I worry and take measures to protect myself. Grateful for the workers who still keep the economy running, from the mailmen and supermarket workers, to the truck drivers and farmers ... and of course to our medical people.

View attachment 319081

Maybe, maybe not. Now if he is trying to claim it's a manufactured crisis this is probably the least scientific way of going about it. Oh sure he can come up with some numbers but taken alone within this specific microcosm they're relatively meaningless.

Like I said, I've known two people who had Wuhan. But both survived. Manufactured crisis? Obviously not, the virus is real enough. But is it over hyped? Are we destroying our nation over hysteria?

Yeah but coming up with numbers from this microcosm alone will only provide very limited data that cannot be taken as a whole. I'm not a statistics guy but even I know that.

This is just about normal for us. I have however kept my distance from people, which by the way, is normal for me also.
Why bother doing any of that?

You keep telling us this is nothing

View attachment 319081

You deny that you think it's a media hoax and then immediately admit that you think it's a media hoax.

Can't wait. People are being ruined while the filthy democrat scum call for another pre-failed investigation.
There damned sure needs to be some firm answers why we are now the global epicenter of the pandemic. It's clear Trump will never seek explanations that may point to his own actions.

Thing is, if you are not prepared to take this seriously and do what is necessary it has the same end result as doing nothing. It's not some dark conspiracy to hurt Trump, he's doing that to himself, it's a natural disaster that is as unforgiving of carelessness and mismanagement as any of the earthquakes, blizzards and hurricanes we are used to.
Still can't answer to this can you? Why no hair on fire shut it all down reaction?

View attachment 319092
Not sure what you are asking. There are already indications that the states that dragged their feet to implement defensive measures will have a much worse time of it.

50 times a day.

View attachment 319092
Not sure what you are asking. There are already indications that the states that dragged their feet to implement defensive measures will have a much worse time of it.
Classic prog response. Doesn't know what I'm asking. You can't make this crap up!

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.

I don't know anybody who even has it.

View attachment 319081

Could be the elderly are taking precautions. My octogenarian parents locked down a month ago. Thank God for Amazon.

This is just about normal for us. I have however kept my distance from people, which by the way, is normal for me also.
Why bother doing any of that?

You keep telling us this is nothing
Why bother getting gas and food and going to the doctor and staying away from strangers?? Gifted progressive status acquired.

View attachment 319092
Classic prog response. Doesn't know what I'm asking. You can't make this crap up!
Classic Trumpbot rhetoric, I can't read your mind therefore I must be at fault.

It dawns on me that I know no one personally who has died of Wuhan, nor have a talked to anyone who knows someone who died from it. I know people who have died from heart attacks, from diabetes, from cirrhosis of the liver, kidney failure, epilepsy, but not even one Wuhan death.
I dont personally know anyone who has even been diagnosed with the disease
The doc that saved my wifes life a couple years ago got it a couple-three weeks ago. He's maybe 40 or so. Back to his knife work as I type. He said it sucked like Dengue, which many of us here have had. He also said the lack of smell/taste is correct
I actually lost my sense of smell a few years ago. It's a blessing and a curse. Maybe I got the virus years ago! I am patient zero!
OK Damnit. Joke time !
Ol lady heads to the doc and says "Doc, I need help ! I have horrible gas and fart all day long but, thank God, there's no sound nor smell to embarrass me when I'm out and about."
Doc looks in her ears and says AHA !. He goes and gets some cleaning solution and flushed them out real good, leaves the room and a fart blew so loud the door rattled. The old lady screeched and says " What did you do ? OMG !"
Doc comes back in wearing a nose plug and says ." Maam. I got those ears fixed up. Now lets get after your sinus issues."

Last edited:

View attachment 319092
You know exactly what I mean.

View attachment 319092
You know exactly what I mean.
I hardly ever know exactly what you mean. It's like listening to a drunk with a speech impediment.

In the county I live in in Oregon there have been 0 cases of coronavirus but we are on orders from our governor to stay home. Why is this even legal? We are destroying our economy to protect people with underlying condition. Why? We should quarantine those over 70 and those with serious underlying conditions and let the rest of our citizens return to life as normal. How is it even legal for a governor to outlaw all church services? How is that allowed under our Constitution? We are doing just what our founders feared. We are willingly giving up our Liberty for a little security. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Forum List

Back