How many of you let your pets sleep on your beds?

I'm usually allowed to sleep on Katrina's bed ... but when she's grumpy I'll typically sleep in Kit's bed ... these two house cats tell me my bed is through the foundation crawlway and to the right next to the sewer pipe ... my pets are evil ...
The Catso sleeps on my bed every night. Sometimes close, sometimes far, but always on the bed.

In fact if I'm not paying down by our regular bedtime, she is quite disturbed.View attachment 327511View attachment 327511
Wow, that's a big kitty! Isn't it amazing how MUCH cats sleep?
She eats, demands to be fed, and sleeps.

That's pretty much it.

Catso as in "cat so fat she doesn't fit in the kitty bed" and "cat so fat she can barely make it over the baby gate".
IMG_20200421_195805665.jpg

I'm usually allowed to sleep on Katrina's bed ... but when she's grumpy I'll typically sleep in Kit's bed ... these two house cats tell me my bed is through the foundation crawlway and to the right next to the sewer pipe ... my pets are evil ...
The Catso sleeps on my bed every night. Sometimes close, sometimes far, but always on the bed.

In fact if I'm not paying down by our regular bedtime, she is quite disturbed.View attachment 327511View attachment 327511

That's pretty much it.

Catso as in "cat so fat she doesn't fit in the kitty bed" and "cat so fat she can barely make it over the baby gate".View attachment 327631
She IS a fine looking kitty. I would even say beautiful.

That's pretty much it.

Catso as in "cat so fat she doesn't fit in the kitty bed" and "cat so fat she can barely make it over the baby gate".View attachment 327631
She IS a fine looking kitty. I would even say beautiful.
She's very pretty (and very aware of it) and really not too fat to do anything. When she was a kitten she was very plump though. That's where the name came from.

Our Boxers sleep with us.
At first they wanted sprawl across the bed but after being kicked in the ribs several times they've learned to sleep in the middle.

I think our old Boxer Cozmo just did it because he knew we liked it.
Once we fell asleep he'd move to his own bed at the foot of ours.

In fact if I'm not paying down by our regular bedtime, she is quite disturbed.View attachment 327511

WHAAAA? Is that cat like FOUR FEET LONG? :oops:

In fact if I'm not paying down by our regular bedtime, she is quite disturbed.View attachment 327511

WHAAAA? Is that cat like FOUR FEET LONG? :oops:
Tail tip to nose a tad over 3.

Our miniature schnauzer has in the past but he usually sleeps on one of his three or four beds placed around the house now. Normally the one in the master bedroom.
View attachment 327392
Aw, he's a handsome boy!
Thank you. He gets a lot of attention out in public and I think he knows it but he has a very sweet personality. He loves meeting new people and other dogs.
I've seen that little mutt tree a 400 lbs black bear so I used to call him fearless Fritz until a coyote bitch with pups and no sense of humor taught him a little respect for other critters. He still can't resist squirrels though.

Our miniature schnauzer has in the past but he usually sleeps on one of his three or four beds placed around the house now. Normally the one in the master bedroom.
View attachment 327392
Aw, he's a handsome boy!
Thank you. He gets a lot of attention out in public and I think he knows it but he has a very sweet personality. He loves meeting new people and other dogs.
I've seen that little mutt tree a 400 lbs black bear so I used to call him fearless Fritz until a coyote bitch with pups and no sense of humor taught him a little respect for other critters. He still can't resist squirrels though.

LOL....My last female Boxer was way to friendly for her own good.
She tried to make friends with a porcupine,skunk and a Hog.
Needless to say it didnt go well for her.

That's pretty much it.

A female tabby is unusual. Normally the tabbys are male and the females are calico. Our tabby past on last year so now I'm looking for a calico for my wife. We had one before and I think she was my wife's favorite cat.

View attachment 327392
Aw, he's a handsome boy!

LOL....My last female Boxer was way to friendly for her own good.
She tried to make friends with a porcupine,skunk and a Hog.
Needless to say it didnt go well for her.
There are a few skunks around but fortunately Fritz hasn't met any as yet.

That's pretty much it.

A female tabby is unusual. Normally the tabbys are male and the females are calico. Our tabby past on last year so now I'm looking for a calico for my wife. We had one before and I think she was my wife's favorite cat.
Only the orange ones are usually male. Grey's are equally split.

She is unusually large though.

Forum List

Back