How many of you idiots believe Walker wants doctors to lie to women that might seek abortions?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Post here so we can all mock your ignornace.

PS mods. This thread is only trolling if you're dumb enough to believe the leftwing headlines about Walker. To the rest of US it is a great barometer of who on this site is worth debating on any RATIONAL subject.

None of them.

They merely wanted to lie, and try to fool others into believing it, to help destroy conservatives despite having no good reason.

Text from the Bill:

"This bill creates an immunity from a wrongful birth or wrongful life action for a person who commits an act or fails to commit an act and that act or omission results in the birth of a child because a woman did not undergo an abortion that she would have undergone had the person not committed the act or not failed to commit the act."

He doesn't want doctors to lie to women, he just wants it to be okay for them to do so. :thup:

Not surprising really, considering he dismisses evolution.

There should never be a wrongful birth or wrongful life cause of action at all.

• Banned
Text from the Bill:

"This bill creates an immunity from a wrongful birth or wrongful life action for a person who commits an act or fails to commit an act and that act or omission results in the birth of a child because a woman did not undergo an abortion that she would have undergone had the person not committed the act or not failed to commit the act."

He doesn't want doctors to lie to women, he just wants it to be okay for them to do so. :thup:

Wrongful life?

Ummmmmm you're kidding right?

That is the dumbest shit I've ever heard

Text from the Bill:

Wrongful life?

No comment about making it okay for doctors to lie to their patients? I'm shocked... :cool:

• Banned
Text from the Bill:

Wrongful life?

No comment about making it okay for doctors to lie to their patients? I'm shocked... :cool:

Shocked why? I am an honorable person who would NEVER condone lies no matter what the circumstances.
Taking shit out of context does not equate to Lying or directing lies.....

Text from the Bill:

Walker authored that bill? I had to read it a few times but yes indeed he's trying to legalize medical malpractice.

Post here so we can all mock your ignornace.

PS mods. This thread is only trolling if you're dumb enough to believe the leftwing headlines about Walker. To the rest of US it is a great barometer of who on this site is worth debating on any RATIONAL subject.

Scott Walker is doing whatever he can to deny women in Wisconsin their right to an abortion. As an example:

Wisconsin federal judge finds state abortion law unconstitutional

Fortunately the Court thwarted him in this instance.

There is no reason to believe he would not continue to do so if God forbid he was ever elected President.

That is the relevant issue here.

I don't even think the liberals believe it either. This is something motivated from fear, they sense their political world collapsing in and around them.

Walker is hardcore anti-choice. Let the majority of Americans who are pro-choice decide whether or not they can ignore that fact when it comes to voting or not voting for him.

The first clue it was all BS was it came from Stink Progress. Only whacked out left toads use Stinky

Why do "fiscal conservatives" turn into social conservatives when they get into office? They talk about shrinking government and then rush to bring all wombs under government control.

Let's review the text of the actual bill Walker wanted passed:

This bill creates an immunity from a wrongful birth or wrongful life action for a person who commits an act or fails to commit an act and that act or omission results in the birth of a child because a woman did not undergo an abortion that she would have undergone had the person not committed the act or not failed to commit the act.

In plain English, the bill would extend immunity from liability to a doctor who failed to inform a woman of a condition in the fetus that had she known of would have compelled her to have an abortion.

Yes, that would allow a doctor to lie.

Forum List

Back