How Many Of You Have Personally Witnessed Black On White Violence?

How many of you have witnessed racial violence in person?

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Blacks-Beating-Whites.jpg

On numerous occasions I've witnessed blacks beating on whites.

It seems the popular subject this week is a crime the media is trying to portray as white on black crime when it's really a fight between a hispanic and a black that resulted in a tragic death.

I've seen blacks gang up on one white on numerous occasions in my life. I've seen a black woman start punching out a white in the checkout lane.

I'm not trying to say that all blacks are bad because usually other blacks are trying to reel in an individual, trying to get them to stop showing their asses. I'm just saying that it seems that racism is going back to what it was in the 60s and 70s.

It seems that having a Black President isn't healing the racial wounds in this country. Instead it seems to be pouring salt in this wound.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwJAwq04q1s&feature=related]black girl attacks white lady and her little girl at mcdonalds - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWm6bKn8BNQ&feature=related]Black Girl at McDonalds - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

On countless occasions. Though having said that, unless a white victim of a racially motivated crime's dragged behind a car driven by minorities or those of another race by a rope attached to their ankles at 100mph and set on fire afterwards, it's unlikely to attract the mainstream media's interest. Besides, they won't want to risk their profit margins by potentially alienating some of their viewers or readership, even if the truth's too uncomfortable not to bear.

Although another way of looking at it is what better way for the white man to silently assert his racial dominance upon the land in which his people form the demographic majority by ignoring attacks on his people. Far better for him to not acknowledge a threat at all by downplaying the the threat posed by minorities through silence, perhaps?

On countless occasions. Though having said that, unless a white victim of a racially motivated crime's dragged behind a car driven by minorities or those of another race by a rope attached to their ankles at 100mph and set on fire afterwards, it's unlikely to attract the mainstream media's interest. Besides, they won't want to risk their profit margins by potentially alienating some of their viewers or readership, even if the truth's too uncomfortable not to bear.

Although another way of looking at it is what better way for the white man to silently assert his racial dominance upon the land in which his people form the demographic majority by ignoring attacks on his people. Far better for him to not acknowledge a threat at all by downplaying the the threat posed by minorities through silence, perhaps?

Lol.

I thought you were gonna mention the Ali vs Wepner fight.

Maybe they thought the white kid was the character "Finch" from the American Pie movies (he does look like him.) In that case it was simply a mugging gone wrong.

Forum List

Back